Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Just Choose To Celebrate Nigerian Army. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Choose To Celebrate Nigerian Army. (521 Views)

Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Choose To Celebrate Nigerian Army. by Ochek: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
By Built2last:

While waiting to board a flight from Charlotte to
Atlanta sometime last year, I noticed a small
number of US Soldiers were also waiting to
board the same flight.I was immediately
fascinated by their youthfulness and nice
camouflage . They looked like boys and girls to me. I even suspected they were cadets.My first
surprise came when the flight was about to
board. The announcer made it clear that men and
women of the US army should step forward and
board first the plane first. This was gahead of
passengers on the first class compartment . When we had all boarded the flight, the pilot then
announced that the airline was happy and
privileged to be flying with men of the US army
and welcome them specially on board. When we
landed in Atlanta, the pilot announced again and
thanked the men of the US army for flying with United Airlines and this time everyone on the
plane went into a round of applause, clapping for
almost a minute. I had to join in clapping for the
US soldiers.
This is how much America values the
men and women, battling insurgents in other to
protect the home land.Today lets offer prayers and applaud the men and women battling
insurgents from Bayelsa to Nassarawa , from
Borno to Yobe, from Katsina to Kano. Staying
awake for us to sleep. taking the battle to the
enemies so we can live a normal life. These are
the real men with spheres. Not the cowards that attacks defenseless people and scurry away to
hide.
I JUST CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE NIGERIAN ARMY.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Invasion: 80 Feared Killed In Agatu Village, Benue State / Graphic Photos: Burglars Get Hacked To Pieces With A Samurai Sword / Watch Confession By Nanny Who Kidnapped The Orekoya Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.