Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Spiritual Satanism Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Satanism Part 1 (2035 Views)

Atheistic Satanism! / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2009
[b]Spiritual Satanism, like "Traditional Satanism," differs from LaVeyan Satanism. We are aware of the existence of Satan/Lucifer as an actual being. We are not atheists! In spite of major discrepancies, the Church of Satan, founded 1966, by Anton Szandor LaVey, presently takes an atheistic stance as far as external deities are concerned, and views Satan as only an “archetype.”

In light of new knowledge based upon hundreds of hours of intense and in-depth research, we have discovered the following:

1. Satan is our True Creator God.
"YHVH" otherwise known as "Jehova" by the deluded, is a false entity.

"YHVH" stands for the four elements and corners in the popular Jewish systems of magick that are available to the public.

2. The character "Jesus Christ" is fictitious and was stolen from some 18+ Pagan legends of a God hanging from a tree, then being resurrected, and is another description of the alchemical operation of transforming the soul- death and then resurrection.
The nazarene is and has never been anything more than a tool to remove all true spiritual knowledge and disarm the populace of their spiritual powers. Humanity has paid to the tune of trillions upon trillions of dollars, and with sickness, misery, and suffering due to the removal of this knowledge. Spiritual knowledge was systematically destroyed, twisted, and corrupted to SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY ENSLAVE US ALL. By force-feeding the populace that the Nazarene is a real entity, those at the top have maintained control and have reaped untold wealth and power.

3. True Satanism preceded Christianity by thousands of years and is based upon total transformation of the soul. Christians are deluded into "accepting Jesus Christ" and "living saved" which is all false. Everything in the Christian religion is false and we prove this beyond all doubts. The Christian "saved" is based upon stolen and corrupted knowledge of alchemy, where one truly works spiritually to transform one's soul into godhead.

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator God Satan. shocked

Unlike most religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages one to question everything. Being one's personal best and exceeding limitations are the essence of Spiritual Satanism and this begins with using one's brains to their maximum potential.
There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism. We strongly encourage our people to interact one on one with Satan. The ministry is here for guidance and support only. One's relationship with Satan is between that individual and Satan. We take the stance of "responsibility to the responsible." We place no limitations on knowledge or personal power and do everything we can to make all knowledge available to EVERYONE- not just a select few who are a self-appointed "elite" as with other religions. Satan encourages self-study, learning, direct experience.

Most Spiritual Satanists make a commitment to Satan. The commitment is very important because Satan protects us as we work to advance our powers. Those who go it alone or without any spiritual protection often meet with disaster. Once one makes a commitment, Demons often guide us and work with us to help us advance. Unlike right hand path religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages action. Satan wants his people to live life to the fullest and to evolve.

Satan is always there for us, but as we progress, he expects us to handle things, as we are able to, for ourselves, using our own powers. Christianity and its cohorts deliberately make cripples out of people. Christians forever rave about how their Nazarene has healed people. These people remain as slaves because they are never taught how to, nor are they required to heal themselves or others. The Nazarene archetype stands for slavery, servitude, and enduring endless abuse in order to program humanity to be the perfect slaves in a new world order. The Nazarene places total emphasis on the "afterlife" in order to create the mindset that the life we are now living does not matter. This frame of mind is essential for enduring all kinds of abuse for the benefit of a few.
As for the so-called "miracles" connected with Christianity, any healings have been very few and far in-between. These are also based upon allegories related to transforming one's soul. Any human being with spiritual knowledge and power can accomplish all of the feats attributed to the nazarene in the bible, and more. Most Christians are unaware that they are dealing with nefarious aliens (enemy Nordics also known as "angels" and greys), who put up a show every now and then to give credibility to the lie. With the New Age practitioners, many call upon angels for assistance and learn nothing. The same theme of human ignorance and powerlessness prevails. Satan/Lucifer is the True Creator God of, and the great liberator of humanity. He does not fear humans having spiritual power and knowledge because he is truthful and has nothing to hide.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by pafara: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
i luv the devil i want to become adevil worshipper . pliz initiate mi ez soon as yesterday.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2011
i do not worship the devil. but ofcourse, there is no good without evil, no light without darkneess, no warmth without cold, no man without woman, no land wothout sea, etc.

i also have a theory to propose based on a study i made on my religion as well as other Pagan religions.

maybe Satan can be counted as God. for example, lets use the word deity, instead of God.

so there is a Good deity and a Bad deity. ( just lyk the Masaai say, Engai Narok (Black God) is benevolent, and Engai Nanyokie (Red God) is vengeful).

so the Good deity is the Gods and the Bad deity is the evil forces or the devils. Both are necessary to create a balance.

but then wait a minute. come to think of it all, it comes down to the same thing.

i think i need some time. embarassed embarassed
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
Chairman sir, may i ask what u worship since u said u dont worship the devil?
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
Chairman i dont have any chair. I am PAGAN 9JA.

i follow the African Traditional Religion of my tribe. In our religion as in other Pagan religions, theres no distinction made between good or bad. only right or wrong.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
Lol. If u dnt have a chair, but u seldom sit on a chair& that makes u a 'chairman' Now if u say ur religion is like anyother religion, which deity do u look up to or pay homage to whilst practising ur religion
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
ah i get the logic now. so im a chairman. wink

We have many deities. however, there is a supreme deity that governs all other deities. in my case, it is Sarki Alji, the Great God/the Black spirit. he has many other aspects which constitute the other lesser Gods lyk Aialo, Bagirho, Baaba Maazan, etc which govern different aspects of life. Paganism believes in the plurality of the God, and that God is in everything around us.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2011
Hope u are not contradicting your self talking about 'supremacy' and 'plurality'. Talking about your god/God, is it the same as the one the xtians believes created the heavens&earth? Also what makes u so sure that u are on the right part and not worshiping satan/devil?
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2011
Paganism is an obscure subject. Trust me, even I dont know much about it myself. Yet I can tell you this, christianity is a material religion whereas Paganism is material as well as immaterial. the reason behind this being that Paganism os cpntradictory due to the fact that it considers the opposing forces. In Paganism, event the Gods can go astray at times, from the right path. Paganism is connected with the Sciences and nature. something that christianity is not (proof: the creation myth of adam n eve already provven wrong). In the Pagan religion, something said actually means something entirely different. For eample there are many instances of the Big Bang theory, evolution, etc expressed in different Pagan religions under a different meaning. for example, the Big Bang theory may be expressed in ont of the legends of a certaing God. However, both are true, becasue the Big Bang Theory is the material aspect whereas the Legend that deciphers it is the immaterial aspect. Both counter-forces are necessary to maintain a balance. This being one of the laws of nature. Now this leads to the conclusion of a parralel universe, something that is to be much speculated about. wink
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2011
Sir u will permit me to dissect ur post

PAGAN 9JA:

Paganism is an obscure subject. Trust me, even I dont know much about it myself.

Sorry why then do u still practice what u dont fully have the knowledge about. I will tell u a quick story. Something happened in John 4 vs 1 to 26, between Jesus and a certain woman. I wouldnt bore u with the story but will give u my reference point which is this

Joh:4:22: Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh:4:23: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh:4:24: God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Pls take note of the characters in bold. Jesus is saying that we worship what we know. You sir said u dont really have the full idea of what u are practicing.

The God the xtians serve is a spirit but they all know what they worship which is God that works in mysterious ways and the creator of Heaven and earth. Now dont u think u need to have a change of mind as regards what you are worshiping or believe in?

PAGAN 9JA:

Yet I can tell you this, christianity is a material religion whereas Paganism is material as well as immaterial. the reason behind this being that Paganism os cpntradictory due to the fact that it considers the opposing forces

I dont think u are correct here. I just gave u an idea above on what or whom the xtians worship. God is a spirit that cant be seen but his presence and his handiwork can be felt. We arent even allowed to put forward any image to represent the God we serve. I have no idea of the materialistic aspect of Christianity u are talking about. Christians believes so much in faith which isnt something that can be touched or held

PAGAN 9JA:

. In Paganism, event the Gods can go astray at times, from the right path. Paganism is connected with the Sciences and nature.

Then something is still wrong with paganism. Why should i put my undiluted trust in what can go astray? The God and the supreme being we serve is the unchangeable changer, This makes him 10000000000% perfect. U cant convince to believe what can go astray. Human being can go astray thus ur gods arent better than human being if they too can go astray like us

PAGAN 9JA:

something that christianity is not (proof: the creation myth of adam n eve already provven wrong). In the Pagan religion, something said actually means something entirely different.
For eample there are many instances of the Big slam theory, evolution, etc expressed in different Pagan religions under a different meaning. for example, the Big slam theory may be expressed in ont of the legends of a certaing God. However, both are true, becasue the Big slam Theory is the material aspect whereas the Legend that deciphers it is the immaterial aspect. Both counter-forces are necessary to maintain a balance. This being one of the laws of nature. Now this leads to the conclusion of a parralel universe, something that is to be much speculated about. wink

My bother this is still confusing. How can u say something that is actually different from reality? This can only mean that the gods in paganism are not spirit like God but human being like u and I. God almighty works mysterious and when miracles occur at times, it goes beyond what science can comprehend.

Take a case of someone that the medical doctors has confirmed has no womb yet same person prayed and same person delivered twins. This is beyond human comprehension cos it has some super natural effect behind it. Take the story of the virgin birth, many scientist will still argue to date that the story is fictional and not factual, yet i believe 100% that the story is true, since we serve an unpredictable God.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2011
@ogaga4luv
"1. Satan is our True Creator God"
Satan has never created anything he himself is infact a created being by Jesus Christ who is the express image of the invisible God
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2011
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated[ us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether[ they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2011
Satan cannot creat because he doesnt have enough sense to creat he only perverts what has been already created to project his devious agenda.
John 10:10
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have[ it] more abundantly.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

Satan is always there for us, but as we progress, he expects us to handle things, as we are able to, for ourselves, using our own powers. Christianity and its cohorts deliberately make cripples out of people. Christians forever rave about how their Nazarene has healed people. These people remain as slaves because they are never taught how to, nor are they required to heal themselves or others. The Nazarene archetype stands for slavery, servitude, and enduring endless abuse in order to program humanity to be the perfect slaves in a new world order. The Nazarene places total emphasis on the "afterlife" in order to create the mindset that the life we are now living does not matter. This frame of mind is essential for enduring all kinds of abuse for the benefit of a few.
Which one; the one that comes ONLY to steal, kill, and distroy?
the christian is not a slave of or to anything
Romans 8:2
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. et that the life we are now living does not matter. This frame of mind is essential for enduring all kinds of abuse for the benefit of a few.
[quote][/quote]
Which one; the one that comes ONLY to steal, kill, and distroy?
the christian is not a slave of or to anything
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^^
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by newmi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^^not even to Satan
Colossians 1:12-13
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated[ us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Satan gives us the knowledge to become independent and free. He directs us to be masters of our own lives and destinies. Satan and his Demons are always there to help us when there are things we cannot yet handle.

Satan keeps his promises; he is consistent and loving with his own. Satan stands for freedom, strength, power, and justice. Satan shows us it is NOT OK for us to take abuse. He shows us that we are deserving of pleasure, happiness and a better life. He created us through genetic engineering, the same as scientists are now creating clones and working with genetics, but only on a much more advanced level.
[/size]
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by KingClovisone: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
WTH grin
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Originakalokalo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
pafara:
i luv the devil i want to become adevil worshipper . pliz initiate mi ez soon as yesterday.

cheesy
Re: Spiritual Satanism Part 1 by Originakalokalo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ogaga4Luv:
[b]Spiritual Satanism, like "Traditional Satanism," differs from LaVeyan Satanism. We are aware of the existence of Satan/Lucifer as an actual being. We are not atheists! In spite of major discrepancies, the Church of Satan, founded 1966, by Anton Szandor LaVey, presently takes an atheistic stance as far as external deities are concerned, and views Satan as only an “archetype.”

In light of new knowledge based upon hundreds of hours of intense and in-depth research, we have discovered the following:

1. Satan is our True Creator God.
"YHVH" otherwise known as "Jehova" by the deluded, is a false entity.

"YHVH" stands for the four elements and corners in the popular Jewish systems of magick that are available to the public.

2. The character "Jesus Christ" is fictitious and was stolen from some 18+ Pagan legends of a God hanging from a tree, then being resurrected, and is another description of the alchemical operation of transforming the soul- death and then resurrection.
The nazarene is and has never been anything more than a tool to remove all true spiritual knowledge and disarm the populace of their spiritual powers. Humanity has paid to the tune of trillions upon trillions of dollars, and with sickness, misery, and suffering due to the removal of this knowledge. Spiritual knowledge was systematically destroyed, twisted, and corrupted to SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY ENSLAVE US ALL. By force-feeding the populace that the Nazarene is a real entity, those at the top have maintained control and have reaped untold wealth and power.

3. True Satanism preceded Christianity by thousands of years and is based upon total transformation of the soul. Christians are deluded into "accepting Jesus Christ" and "living saved" which is all false. Everything in the Christian religion is false and we prove this beyond all doubts. The Christian "saved" is based upon stolen and corrupted knowledge of alchemy, where one truly works spiritually to transform one's soul into godhead.

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator God Satan. shocked

Unlike most religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages one to question everything. Being one's personal best and exceeding limitations are the essence of Spiritual Satanism and this begins with using one's brains to their maximum potential.
There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism. We strongly encourage our people to interact one on one with Satan. The ministry is here for guidance and support only. One's relationship with Satan is between that individual and Satan. We take the stance of "responsibility to the responsible." We place no limitations on knowledge or personal power and do everything we can to make all knowledge available to EVERYONE- not just a select few who are a self-appointed "elite" as with other religions. Satan encourages self-study, learning, direct experience.

Most Spiritual Satanists make a commitment to Satan. The commitment is very important because Satan protects us as we work to advance our powers. Those who go it alone or without any spiritual protection often meet with disaster. Once one makes a commitment, Demons often guide us and work with us to help us advance. Unlike right hand path religions, Spiritual Satanism encourages action. Satan wants his people to live life to the fullest and to evolve.

As for the so-called "miracles" connected with Christianity, any healings have been very few and far in-between. These are also based upon allegories related to transforming one's soul. Any human being with spiritual knowledge and power can accomplish all of the feats attributed to the nazarene in the bible, and more. Most Christians are unaware that they are dealing with nefarious aliens (enemy Nordics also known as "angels" and greys), who put up a show every now and then to give credibility to the lie. With the New Age practitioners, many call upon angels for assistance and learn nothing. The same theme of human ignorance and powerlessness prevails. Satan/Lucifer is the True Creator God of, and the great liberator of humanity. He does not fear humans having spiritual power and knowledge because he is truthful and has nothing to hide.

shocked shocked shocked
grin

(1) (Reply)

VATICAN Gives DARWIN Blessing - Buries The Hatchet With Charles Darwin / Audio Sermon: I Shall Not Die But Live! / New Testament (bible) Fairytale Or Horror Story?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.