Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30964 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2009
In many circles of Satanism, the raw idea is that “Size Matters” this is further from the truth and further in the minds of those wise and deep rooted in the Occult.
The overall size of a E-group has nothing to do with the worth or value of any organization, take our organization for example where 70% participate on line and 30% participate off-line.
Another fact is apparent that in Satanism about 1% of the overall participant off-line and on-line are actually aligned with the organizations and networks they are members in.
Another example is The Temples of Satan which has currently a mix of members from ac crossed the globe examples are:
Africa: 30 members
Asia:2 members.
Europe: 40 members.
As the globe is scattered with many countries and provinces one can simply break down this further into areas, such as Australia were I have one member, and Abuja  where I have 6 members, compared to Buffalo Ibo state where I have as many as ten members in the general area.
Delta my home state has merely 5 members.
I often think that by doing a membership audit we actually probably have two to three hundred members that we could muster in some kind of off-line effort, but we as many organizations in this new years 2009 are concentrating on urging off-line meets, unlike the WSA, or ON A’s out there that fill rolls with on line critics and weak minded individuals that have little or no knowledge of the occult but are quick to attack people by calling them names and dealing out lies and tales of falsehood.
These on line organizations especially the Internet-based WSA have members that prefer on line participation because they mostly live at home, act like Witches, read one or two occult books and have become experts, but when approached by knowledgeable individuals like myself and a few others quickly fall backward to school yard tactics, name calling, and false stories all that are easily debunked and refuted for the swill they seem to reside in.
So for those critics that try to size up organizations by E-groups totals understand this not an indicator of what is really going, I can simply point back to the myth of the Order of Nine Angles which claims thousands of members, but has no organization other than in the minds of those confused Satanists, and Cultists that grasp for the sinister path without a clue of reality.

I encounter them on line often and find they lack the knowledge tp discuss anything short of trying to force a series of questions upon people calling them  strange Nick_name when of course these answers would be so stupid they would be laughed at by the adept.
I was asked the other day to estimate membership totals for my organization, I can say about 700 or so but this is unknown because to contact and interact with everyone with taking a dime in compensation would be a full time job even the most skilled administration could not even hope to handle, even the Church of Satan probably can’t recall every single member.
The Temples of Satan will most certainly improve and work as much as they can with membership past and present and rope in the membership they may have lost as people move, change emails, change carriers, etc.
Rest assured the groups I work with an are affiliated with are very large even larger than the Temples of Satan, one having almost 3000 members but the leader and administration has told me, they can’t even be confident that is actual and if a meeting was held they claim a 10% confirmation attendance.
So when an organization criticizes someone, or an organization realize this final little snippet.
The organization that has the 3000 members has a website but no forum other than  NairaLand,Yahoo and no fashionable NING site, which we have with almost 200 members with only 73% in actual membership with filled out applications, we have removed almost 50 members because of no informations, false information and or fake profiles, we are weeding out as many as fast as we can, realize this as popular as Crowley was he considered his success in having about 35 accomplished adepts that understood magick the Crowley was, so we are doing rather well with the advent of the Internet and L a Vey’s brainwashing of Satanism.

Thanks

Ogaga Onowighose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by SeanT21(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2009
I rebuke you and your demons in the name of Jesus!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Easypizzy(f): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2009
What the
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Tonyet1(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2009
@poster,

i want you to know that I love you, Jesus loves you and most especially GOD loves you more

you are just joking and trying to pull attention to yourself, i understand!

you r God's most unique creature and He still cares for you

REPENT

ok!

1 Like

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2009
[b]If really you Loves me it's Nice Dear,but dont be Supprise that this World is Changing,im from a Strong christian Background and moreover,my Mum is a Baptist preacher at warri,Delta State.
i realize that in this world we have 2 Things involve!,either good or Evil,Jesus or Satan,Black or White,Heaven or Hell etc.but in all this you need to Choose where you belongs. you can not serve two masters at a time!. decission really matters in choice of relligion.
i have choosen to be in Hell,Satan cares!!,God doesn't care!.and in all i undesrstand the True Life of the Christians,they are more like the Camellion under the Green Grace. dear;i dont Belive in that jewish Jesus Christ as my Saviour and i believe and if,i will still love to Convince you that the God you have been serving may be Yourself.! shocked, .
Im not Joking,im a Satanist in all,realdy to Flirt in Hell Forever!.;Satan my master has been so Nice,he Blesses only does that deserve it.,im just trying to welcome as many to HELL.;i can say 90% of the Christians are just Jumbing around the Bush Claiming and Covering up in the Name of Jesus Christa!,
if God really excist,then are the Religionist worldwide quoting it in Different manner?.Well,as for we Practicing Satanism relligion,no dopt about we.[/b]Hail__SATAN!!
@poster,

i want you to know that I love you, Jesus loves you and most especially GOD loves you more

you are just joking and trying to pull attention to yourself, i understand!

you r God's most unique creature and He still cares for you

REPENT

ok!
[quote][/quote]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2009
angry angry angry.see who won rebuke Satan shocked.na which powre you get?
Chei,na you too holy pass eh?? undecided.you nor go fit Rebuke me ,that name nor go Work for me JESUS.We don fade that name!!. haha! I dey beg you whoever you are,be Careful!!,nor come dey fool yourself or na you too know That Jesus ?,even my Master SATAN know everything about Relligion and he has been the best friend of the Church,for keeping it in serious money Bussiness.,Abeg make you Go think twice my fellow naija.ee don tail when Yatch dey for back. so,Dont be decieved!! shocked
I rebuke you and your demons in the name of Jesus!!
[quote][/quote]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy ,
Easypizzy:

What the
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Tonyet1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ogagaluv,

brother u need help,pls can we chat on yahoo, it will be more spontaneous and i can have enough time to talk with you

i will send my mail to you,send me urs,am on line always

I love you, but Jesus loves you more

ok!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2009
tonye-t:

@ogagaluv,

brother u need help,pls can we chat on yahoo, it will be more spontaneous and i can have enough time to talk with you

i will send my mail to you,send me urs,am on line always

I love you, but Jesus loves you more

ok!
[size=813pt]Awwww,  shocked ;na which help you dey talk about? .well,visit my Page for my contacts and links,thanks for the Love!!,i love you too but dont ever mention that jewish Zombie you called your saviour!,that Guy you are taking as your saviour dont loves me,i was busy serving him when i was still with my familly not until i discover im on the wrong path!,i serve no one!,im the God of My Life Okey, Brother.

so,i dont need any love from that jewish zombie alias jesus.

i remain your fellow naija but rugged in satanism
,real men hates jesus!!
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Tonyet1(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2009
couldnt find ur email ad there, post it here if u dont mind!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ow11(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2009
I think the OP is lookin for attention! and he has got it. congrats
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Tonyet1(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2009
he really needs attention, because i have come to really see that he needs urgent help, iwant to give him all the attentions in da world just to make surre he repents from his evil act wink
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

In many circles of Satanism, the raw idea is that “Size Matters” this is further from the truth and further in the minds of those wise and deep rooted in the Occult.
The overall size of a E-group has nothing to do with the worth or value of any organization, take our organization for example where 70% participate on line and 30% participate off-line.
Another fact is apparent that in Satanism about 1% of the overall participant off-line and on-line are actually aligned with the organizations and networks they are members in.
Another example is The Temples of Satan which has currently a mix of members from ac crossed the globe examples are:
Africa: 30 members
Asia:2 members.
Europe: 40 members.
As the globe is scattered with many countries and provinces one can simply break down this further into areas, such as Australia were I have one member, and Abuja where I have 6 members, compared to Buffalo Ibo state where I have as many as ten members in the general area.
Delta my home state has merely 5 members.

Thanks

Ogaga Onowighose

members too small, is that all you can get for your master; then he will personally torment you. it seems you don't kn your master very well. He is a stupid fellow. He needs to perish in hell with you. You Know he exist no doubt you already knows what awaits him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:43am On Feb 19, 2009
whats she saying here embarassed
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by jagunlabi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hahaha!You just gotta love religions and what they do to people's mind!Hahaha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by donjon: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2009
this is not the first time a person will openly challenge God, and survive. and datz because our God is a mercifull GOD.you guys should leave him alone, or have you all 4gotten what God did to saul on the road to damascus?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2009
donjon,you must be an asshole!, kid_talkz!! angry,keep on believing in folks & False Stories.,some Certain Histories need proper investigation to gain full Knowledge,you dont just believe in every written History written by mr .Green or mr. so so so so so and so.

Now all i need you to do is to sit down  and think twice about ma words ,for a word is enough for the wise!,go and reason about this whole thing of relligion.,stop immitaing the audience believing what you never understand well,you already know what im saying.Think twice!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Paeksi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
dude.this is all very intriguing, i can understand what chu mean by having made ur own decision to follow'satan', what i'm really curious about is, what's the big difference?.What is satanism all about?, evil??, and what do you aspire to achieve for satan in the duration of your life on earth plus, what is he giving you in return, hola
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2009
Satanism is not all about Evil dear,people practicing satanism believe there is no God!,we are the God of our live and we are on this world to do anything that pleases us.,the benefits are very great for you shall achieve anything you ever want and ending _up in Hell.,we already know where we belongs .
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by jagunlabi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
Actually,satan did not do too many evil deeds in the old testament,did he?Apart from periodically heckling his former boss, yahweh,and his socalled son,jesus,he was quite conspicuous in the evil deeds department.As a matter of fact,satan was overwhelmingly outdone and disgraced by yahweh in that department and really showed satan how it's done.
How come satan allowed yahweh to be far more evil than himself in the OT?Can someone answer that question for me?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by toneyb: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
jagunlabi:

Actually,satan did not do too many evil deeds in the old testament,did he?Apart from periodically heckling his former boss, yahweh,and his socalled son,jesus,he was quite conspicuous in the evil deeds department.As a matter of fact,satan was overwhelmingly outdone and disgraced by yahweh in that department and really showed satan how it's done.
How come satan allowed yahweh to be far more evil than himself in the OT?Can someone answer that question for me?

Yahweh out performed satan even in the lie depertment because yahweh was the first person to tell a lie in the bible.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by jagunlabi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
toneyb:

Yahweh out performed satan even in the lie depertment because yahweh was the first person to tell a lie in the bible.
Is that right? shocked Then satan should be ashamed of himself!Haba!How did he manage to get the title of the most evil being in the universe sef?Which kain ojoro wey im do?He must have bribed somebody,definitely.So henceforth,that title should be returned to the rightful owner,the evil champ,YAHWEH.
Satan is a goddamn boyscout when compared to yahweh, when it comes to evil deeds.They are not even in the same league.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by toneyb: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2009
jagunlabi:

Is that right? shocked Then satan should be ashamed of himself!Haba!How did he manage to get the title of the most evil being in the universe sef?Which kain ojoro wey im do?He must have bribed somebody,definitely.So henceforth,that title should be returned to the rightful owner,the evil champ,YAHWEH.
Satan is a goddamn boyscout when compared to yahweh, when it comes to evil deeds.They are not even in the same league.

sure yahweh is the first person to tell a lie in the bible, christians keep bandying the lie that satan(their imaginary enemy) is a lie, a killer and a thief, but there is no where in the bible where satan has killed any body, there are uncountable places where yahweh killed people just becaused they looked into the wooden ark that he was living inside, he threatend to kill babies because their parents worship other gods, he encouraged people to invade other peoples lands and steal their property, rape their women and enslave them, yet we have people complaining and repeating the fallacy that satan is the killer without any evidence. when it comes to the evil department yahweh is nothing compared to satan his enemy yahweh has killed millions of innocent people according to the bible while satan killed no body infact he was the one that told adam and eve the truth when yahweh lied to them according to the bible.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Well said .  .  .now i can see some real word of knowledge flowing here,the christians leaders has been jumping on the brains of people with that so called book written by men just to make Money!,they put every blame on satan in every sin they even cause knowingly to them. .  .pretending satan push them to sin . i pity them all ,for the truth shall surely come out one day!!,i said one good day.

toneyb  and jagunlabi spoke the reality words here, i think they must have gone deep into this.right done!!
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by spikedcylinder: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2009
This is the most hilarious thread ever! See as people dey panic because person mention Satanism.

Where do I sign up jare? grin tongue
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2009
im a Flirt, we are Flirt and you are Flirt x 6.,as we human beings are the Social Animals on planert_Earth! .the only irritating thing here is when some People claiming to be relligion addict but are busy [b]F[/b]UCKING!,i mean haveing Sex in some secret Guest house or an Hotel Room and every sunday thay carry their Bible on their shoulder like a spear,Preaching!,preaching!!,preaching!!!.,i can easily shot such category of person to the 6 fit down!,those pretenders.,though many just get affraid immidiately their hear the name of"SATAN"-,yes,why they wont panic for they knew the truth,they are against Satan and they dont want to live him alone,keep obeying him when he comands!,they are in risk for saving two masters at same time.,if you cant beat them,Join them!.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv , i despise you and your stupid talk, go to hell where you belong.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
Im in hell. . .we are in Hell,. . .You are in Hell maykelly, jesus Christa is in Hell,. . .Chicken & Dogs are all in the Hell,Satan Loves the world.,Planert_Earth is HELL.!im not Kidding baby,we are already in Hell.Enjoy. . !Enjoy. . .!! Enjoy. . .!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2009
oh! my, what a frustrated demon here embarassed
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2009
did i just here you saying"Frustrated"?   . NO!i dont think so
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chikito1(f): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2009
Poster i see no reason for this post.

If you think christians are deceiving themselves, how does that affect you? as in how does not affect the price of

bread?

You have chosen satanism, big deal? you have said your piece and you know where you are going. I for one is not

saying you are not going to hell. I am sure you will get there and have a whole lot of fun. On the other side of the coin

i know i will be going to heaven. So why get so upset about where others go and go on saying you guys are deceiving

yourselves. Keep up the good work for yourself and i wish you a safe journey to HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Good example of a son of Pardition. Bullshit yarn,
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45am On Feb 28, 2009
[size=13pt]You most have been misunderstanding the whole thing here chikito,what do you mean by saying you see no reason for d'post,   .   .my friend,LISTEN!:i the author have the reasons,not you!!.points of correction. angry angry angry

it is not just thinking but with the  brilliant knowledge i have on the christian relligion,i can strongly convince its all folks believe etc. do not get me wrong,im from christian familly and even my mum is a baptist preacher!,i have always be myself when i was still a christain,i really wonder about the whole thing of relligion.i have a conversation with one christain relligions leader  @ france ,asking him some questions about the christain believe,but he couldn't respond!.

obviously speaking,dont be mislead anymore!!,the relligions leaders have created some book of rules and laws in other to blinfold you,without knowing the truth!.busy searching for serious money in the name of God(s) and some other human being you describe as"Jesus_Christa"- ,if you like dont be wise.  .  .keep on dopting my words,keep the msg of truth if you are intelligent.it is not by force.
i can see you are saying you want to be in heaven    where is heaven  ?
by the way,why cant you just sit down in a lonely place and start thinking on how to know the truth! .stop immitating the audience
[/size]

chikito1:

Poster i see no reason for this post.

If you think christians are deceiving themselves, how does that affect you? as in how does not affect the price of

bread?

You have chosen satanism, big deal? you have said your piece and you know where you are going. I for one is not

saying you are not going to hell. I am sure you will get there and have a whole lot of fun. On the other side of the coin

i know i will be going to heaven. So why get so upset about where others go and go on saying you guys are deceiving

yourselves. Keep up the good work for yourself and i wish you a safe journey to HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Good example of a son of Pardition. Bullshit yarn,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.