Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? (657 Views)

What Is Happening To Nairaland / Pls What Is Happening To Galaxy Television? / WTF!! Is This The New Way Of Celebrating Birthday? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by LikeTheWind(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Seun (and other developers working on nairaland,
I logged into my profile yesterday to notice my gender has been changed from f to m, my signature gone, some posts made in my name and a topic created with my moniker. what's happening? pls note that nobody used my phone to access nairaland. I've seen someone complain of this same issue before. don't ignore this thread. i think i deserve an answer.
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by Cutehector(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Did u by any chance gv ur fone to someone else?
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by Ceccylia(f): 12:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Following....
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by LikeTheWind(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Did u by any chance gv ur fone to someone else?
No. The people around me were little kids. I've never seen The photo uploaded in the thread created with my moniker in my life.
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by majalisa(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2015
LikeTheWind:

No. The people around me were little kids. I've never seen The photo uploaded in the thread created with my moniker in my life.
when last did u update ur nairaland antivirus?
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by LikeTheWind(m): 12:44am On Mar 13, 2015
I think it has something to do with cookies. it happens anytime i disable cookies. Someone somewhere is writing pretty bad code.
Re: Wtf Is Happening To My Profile? by LikeTheWind(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
LikeTheWind:
Seun (and other developers working on nairaland,
I logged into my profile yesterday to notice my gender has been changed from f to m, my signature gone, some posts made in my name and a topic created with my moniker. what's happening? pls note that nobody used my phone to access nairaland. I've seen someone complain of this same issue before. don't ignore this thread. i think i deserve an answer.
this is funny,i joined nairaland a few weeks ago and i just discovered that my gender changes from male to female,only to discover this thread to find out ive been using someone's account,i'll open another account

(1) (Reply)

If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / The Nigerian-made Mobile Application Set To Revolutionize The World! / One Year Remembrance For Prof. Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.