Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help (4470 Views)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by nasyl(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2015
My babysis missed her JAMB exam date.

How can she go about this. She really needs all the help guys.
thanks
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2015
The End. Just register for next year.
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by valmunich(m): 8:40am On Mar 12, 2015
Na next year things... Gaskia!
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by Karleb(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Go to the nearest JAMB office and lay your complain. There should be a way out.
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by Hardheolar(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Same thing happened to me last year. Just tell her to go to her center very early and plead with the supervisor in charge of the exercise and give tangible reasons for not coming the day she was fixed. She shouldn't go alone. And I pray she meets a lenient and understanding supervisor.

2 Likes

Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by pallybrown(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
She can still take it again provided she has not login in for the exam in de computer at the centre. One of my friends did same and they allowed him.
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by nasyl(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Thanks guys!
Will inform her
Re: I Missed My JAMB Exam Date....need Help by Hazardd(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2015
nasyl:
Thanks guys!
Will inform her
do your sister sister still take back the exam

(1) (Reply)

my lil bro did this! / Breaking News/ Waec Nov/dec Gce 2008 Will Be Released On Val Day 14th Feb.,2009 / University Of Calabar C.e.s, Diploma And Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.