Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence (1919 Views)

Ogba’s Incompetence/tribalism Led To Nigeria’s Failure At The Olympics -egbunike / 1960BET And Their Incompetence. / Read A Secret Document Exposing Mourinho And Abramovich. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by nationwide1(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2015
Many biased admirers of 'the special one' will never agree that their idol is clueless as far as good coaching is concerned.

He has never groomed any player from a nobody to a great, the bitter truth many of his followers still deny.

It was indeed a special night for 'the special one' yesterday when every factor tilted in his favour to reach the last 8 of the Champions league but he ran short of ideas that make one a good tactician.

In more than 4 occasions, when Mourinho's sides loose a match with one man down, Mourinho would always let the world believe that the loss was simply because of the one man down the referee inflicted on his team.

He even deceived his followers that Barcelona cannot win his team with 11 players on the pitch.

Last night at the main bowl of Stamford Bridge, 'the special one' was handed that opportunity right from 31st minute of play - Ibrahamovich, arguably the best point man in the world was given a matching order.

One would have expected Mourinho's Chelsea to overrun PSG judging from the way Mourinho has been ranting when his team looses perhaps because they are a man less than opponent's side.

But the reverse was the case last night - Chelsea was eliminated with 11 players on the pitch against PSG 10.

Does Mourinho deserve to be called a good coach having been exposed this much? What will he say is the problem now?

Well, he's already saying PSG's pattern is anti English football. Will his followers still sheepishly agree with his lies again?

From a neutral standpoint, 'the special one' is apparently becoming 'the ordinary one'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by Greatihex(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2015
You have no case. You are just hating.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by nationwide1(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Greatihex:
You must be a die hard blue fan. Is my write up true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by omar22(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
nationwide1:
Many biased admirers of 'the special one' will never agree that their idol is clueless as far as good coaching is concerned.
He has never groomed any player from a nobody to a great, the bitter truth many of his followers still deny.
It was indeed a special night for 'the special one' yesterday when every factor tilted in his favour to reach the last 8 of the Champions league but he ran short of ideas that make one a good tactician.
In more than 4 occasions, when Mourinho's sides loose a match with one man down, Mourinho would always let the world believe that the loss was simply because of the one man down the referee inflicted on his team.
He even deceived his followers that Barcelona cannot win his team with 11 players on the pitch.
Last night at the main bowl of Stamford Bridge, 'the special one' was handed that opportunity right from 31st minute of play - Ibrahamovich, arguably the best point man in the world was given a matching order.
One would have expected Mourinho's Chelsea to overrun PSG judging from the way Mourinho has been ranting when his team looses perhaps because they are a man less than opponent's side.
But the reverse was the case last night - Chelsea was eliminated with 11 players on the pitch against PSG 10.
Does Mourinho deserve to be called a good coach having been exposed this much? What will he say is the problem now?
Well, he's already saying PSG's pattern is anti English football. Will his followers still sheepishly agree with his lies again?
From a neutral standpoint, 'the special one' is apparently becoming 'the ordinary one'.

Barcelone only beat Chelsea when Chelsea had a player sent off but with 11 v 11 its either Chelsea wins or a draw

in 2012 the Barcelona team that was regarded as the best team this century, Chelsea knocked them out with 10 men, Arsenal beat united in 2005 FA cup final with 10 men.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by Greatihex(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
nationwide1:
You must be a die hard blue fan. Is my write up true or false?
to be frank. It makes no sense, it's nt reasonable. It's crap.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by uptoHim(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Greatihex:

Don't mind him. Someone who is too dense to understand football and psychology, let alone understanding a man as great as Mourinho and a team as big as Chelsea. He is just hating. The write up even gives him away as one who could not read that match well. May be he needs to go and re-watch the match, and try and understand the effect of the red card on the ref, Chelsea players, PSG players and the overall performance of everyone on the pitch. If he is more "cluefull" that Mourinho as he believes he is, he would have known that the absence of a player of Ibra style would have little of no negative defensive effect on a team. It can only reduce their scoring strength, not their defensive strength. And the psychological effect? It was a plus for PSG. Yes, Chelsea did not win. But they tried.
I don't why that should mean that a success like Mourinho has become clueless. Anyway, I don't blame some of us, politicians have instill the into us the culture of calling those whose lives are centuries ahead of ours clueless. Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by Greatihex(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you for helping me to tell him what does nt knw abt football. I just didn't have his time, that why i just told him that.
uptoHim:

Don't mind him. Someone who is too dense to understand football and psychology, let alone understanding a man as great as Mourinho and a team as big as Chelsea. He is just hating. The write up even gives him away as one who could not read that match well. May be he needs to go and re-watch the match, and try and understand the effect of the red card on the ref, Chelsea players, PSG players and the overall performance of everyone on the pitch. If he is more "cluefull" that Mourinho as he believes he is, he would have known that the absence of a player of Ibra style would have little of no negative defensive effect on a team. It can only reduce their scoring strength, not their defensive strength. And the psychological effect? It was a plus for PSG. Yes, Chelsea did not win. But they tried.
I don't why that should mean that a success like Mourinho has become clueless. Anyway, I don't blame some of us, politicians have instill the into us the culture of calling those whose lives are centuries ahead of ours clueless. Its a pity.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by nationwide1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
uptoHim:

You said Ibra's absence would only reduce PSG's scoring strength but not defensive strength. Don't you think by reducing PSG's attacking power offered Chelsea defenders the chance of going forward thereby increasing Chelsea's attacking power?

I hope you've started watching football and following Mourinho only a few days ago because if you know the man Mourinho you won't argue the way you're doing. Forget about sentiment here.

Mourinho would never agree that his side has not done well if any of his player is given a red card and he looses. He would always attribute the defeat to the red card. But here he lost against a team with a man less. That's my point.

One of the wrong notions politicians have instilled in our youths is the spirit of not seeing any wrong in something or someone you agree to follow. Very myopic!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by tuffgongjo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
nationwide1:
You said Ibra's absence would only reduce PSG's scoring strength but not defensive strength. Don't you think by reducing PSG's attacking power offered Chelsea defenders the chance of going forward thereby increasing Chelsea's attacking power?

I hope you've started watching football and following Mourinho only a few days ago because if you know the man Mourinho you won't argue the way you're doing. Forget about sentiment here.

Mourinho would never agree that his side has not done well if any of his player is given a red card and he looses. He would always attribute the defeat to the red card. But here he lost against a team with a man less. That's my point.

One of the wrong notions politicians have instilled in our youths is the spirit of not seeing any wrong in something or someone you agree to follow. Very myopic!
I hope you know that all the matches that Ibra has played against Mou he never scored not assisted a goal?if he was on for 90mins he won't have make any impact,if that red card was given to Verratti,Thiago Motta,or any player in the Midfield or defence then you would have know that Ibra ain't worth all this noise.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by franugo(m): 6:13am On Mar 15, 2015
nationwide1:

mourinho has already said dt the team f-ed up, what else do u want Haters everywhereundecided so bcus we crashed out {bear in mind dt it was a DRAW!!!, don't know why people say it as if we lost} mourinho's success so far is gibberish shey?cry
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by franugo(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I hope you know that all the matches that Ibra has played against Mou he never scored not assisted a goal?if he was on for 90mins he won't have make any impact,if that red card was given to Verratti,Thiago Motta,or any player in the Midfield or defence then you would have know that Ibra ain't worth all this noise.

thank u bro, don't know why pple are making it out as if ibra was their almighty...personally, i would have liked it 2 be verrati {chai dt guy do us sumtin oshockedshocked} but i think if it were thiago, things wud have played out differently, the guy was a mountain dt day, notwithstanding his gaffe.

Anyho, we are out already, dis thread is just baseless n full of spite. Time 2 face epl squarely.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by yoji: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2015
franugo:

thank u bro, don't know why pple are making it out as if ibra was their almighty...personally, i would have liked it 2 be verrati {chai dt guy do us sumtin oshockedshocked} but i think if it were thiago, things wud have played out differently, the guy was a mountain dt day, notwithstanding his gaffe.

Anyho, we are out already, dis thread is just baseless n full of spite. Time 2 face epl squarely.
y don't u appeal to uefa that the red card wasn't a punishment but it gave psg the advantage.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by StevDesmond(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
OP I advise u go and look up the meaning of incompetence in the dictionary
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by FBS: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Some of these threads are just what's they are - threads. Absolute rubbish.

Jose is soooo incompetent he has won trophies with EVERY single club.

My guy, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by franugo(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2015
yoji:

y don't u appeal to uefa that the red card wasn't a punishment but it gave psg the advantage.

nah, we had d advantage but couldn't make it count. But like i said, this thread is kinda pointless.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by nationwide1(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
FBS:
Some of these threads are just what's they are - threads. Absolute rubbish.

Jose is soooo incompetent he has won trophies with EVERY single club.

My guy, go and sleep.
You sound very much like a blind follower of 'the special one'. Any opinion different from your prejudice is rubbish. I'm not sure you've ever heard or remembered any of Mourinho's post match comments. Or you started being a Chelsea fan a few years ago.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by nationwide1(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Whether Ibra scores or not, he constitutes a threat to any defence / coach in the world. Any fan who doesn't agree with this fact only lives in illusion.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by dicksj93: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2015
nationwide1:
You sound very much like a blind follower of 'the special one'. Any opinion different from your prejudice is rubbish. I'm not sure you've ever heard or remembered any of Mourinho's post match comments. Or you started being a Chelsea fan a few years ago.
wat do u smoke...scent leaf? Hate or like mourinho ..hes one of the best d game have seen..one u,a hater,wud even pay to hear his pre or post match conference(hes intelligent),one u wud hate ur club to play against every season(u might just be lucky to win once),one u can only envy buh never come close to his achievements..UR ONLY A HATER!!!!
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by FBS: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2015
nationwide1:
You have no idea of what and why you wrote what you perceived to be a write-up.

Yes he is incompetent and that is why he has more than 17 trophies? The very man chasing an unprecedented third UCL crown with 3 different clubs? You serious? cheesy

So tell me, Mr not-a-blind-follower-cos-we-i-thought-i-wrote-a-career-defining-piece, what are your competencies?

Like I said, go to bed and don't expect a reply from moi.

Got bigger fishes to fry.
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by dicksj93: 11:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Hey read up his prematch conference;he got sum reply for ur likes:

He told reporters: “People are too much worried about me than they should [be]. They don’t know what my happiness is. My happiness, first of all, is when I compare myself with the others [managers], I see just a few that are with me in terms of success.“And the others I see a huge difference, a huge distance, with all the respect that they deserve and this is not a fight with them and I have lots of respect for all of them.“But in the Premier League, who is European champion? Me and Van Gaal. Right? In the Premier League, how many won the Premier League twice or more than twice? Mr Wenger and myself.“How many won every competition in this country? Community Shield, Capital One Cup, FA Cup, Premier League. How many? How many?“You go to Europe, how many won seven league titles? How many won two Champions Leagues? Ancelotti wins three, Van Gaal two and Pep [Guardiola] has two. I am not content with that, but you are too much worried about myself.“What makes me feel special is that I am above all of this. You think I care with some b******t I read? Do you think I care? I don’t care.”Chelsea have two games in hand over Manuel Pellegrini's side, following City's surprise 1-0 loss at Burnley on Saturday, leaving Mourinho in no doubt of what the Blues must do to win the Premier League.“I think we need nine victories,” Mourinho stated. “Eleven matches. I think we need nine victories."We have to focus on nine victories. If our direct opponents lose a couple of points, then you need eight victories and one draw or something like that, but at the moment we have to focus on nine victories.”
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by seankay(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2015
After winning 2 UCL, 7 league titles and domestic cups, OP can still open his mouth to call Mourinho incompetent undecided OP is just one of the 21 million Nigerians
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by tuffgongjo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
nationwide1:
Whether Ibra scores or not, he constitutes a threat to any defence / coach in the world. Any fan who doesn't agree with this fact only lives in illusion.
Never a threat against Mourinho or no Goal or assist in 7games or so a threat?
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by popizaino(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Greatihex:
it is not obvious now?
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
uptoHim:

now he lost to sevilla with a superior Manchester team what excuse do you have again?
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by Greatihex(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
popizaino:
it is not obvious now?
you mean, with all the trophies he has and still gathering you think he is incompetent?
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by popizaino(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Greatihex:
you mean, with all the trophies he has and still gathering you think he is incompetent?
No I meant almost relegating chelsea in 2015/2016 season before he was dismissed and having the most expensive midfielder and striker in his team but still got knocked out by an inferior side like sevilla .
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by Greatihex(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
popizaino:
No I meant almost relegating chelsea in 2015/2016 season before he was dismissed and having the most expensive midfielder and striker in his team but still got knocked out by an inferior side like sevilla .
so, who is more competent than him that has not been knocked out by an inferior team?
Re: Opinion: Exposing Mourinho's Incompetence by popizaino(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Greatihex:
so, who is more competent than him that has not been knocked out by an inferior team?
make we no long thing jare you and I know mourinho is currently underperforming at united.A trophyless campaign this season might make united board reconsider other options cos they wouldn't want to witness mourinho's 3rd season syndrome at their club.

(1) (Reply)

Arshi Khan: I Had Sex With Shahid Afridi / Pedro Reacts To Barcelona's Epic Comeback / See Who Barca Plans As A Second Option If They Dont Get Coutinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.