Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League (1912 Views)

Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / I Won’t Celebrate If Man United Beat Chelsea, Says Mourinho / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Champions League Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2017
It’s a question many supporters have started to ponder in the last few weeks. What happens if Manchester United win the Europa League and Leicester City win the Champions League?

The scenario may have been an unlikely one at the start of the season but with both teams through to the quarter-finals in their European competitions, it could still become a reality.

The situation is made all the more intriguing by the fact that neither team are currently in the top four places in the Premier League table.

So, what would happen if both Manchester United and Leicester City triumphed in Europe if they both miss out on top-four finishes?

In a nutshell, if both Manchester United and Leicester City triumph in Europe this season and neither finish in the top four, it would mean that fourth spot in the Premier League would be downgraded to a Europa League place.
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by LarryBeryl(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Dog go dance galala and snail go beat cheetah for race.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by pyyxxaro: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
If it happens

Totó Decay would be the next Governor of Lagos State embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Leicester City will loose today's match with Everton so as to remain fit against Atletico Madrid but will also get kicked out in this round. .I don't see them getting pass this stage

mean while, Man utd would win today's match and draw away to Andelecht but would definitely qualify to the last stage

the Oracle have spoken..

6 Likes

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Archaa:
Leicester City will loose today's match with Everton so as to remain fit against Atletico Madrid but will also get kicked out in this round. .I don't see them getting pass this stage

mean while, Man utd would win today's match and draw away to Andelecht but would definitely qualify to the last stage

the Oracle have spoken..
come to think of it... leicester might not be able to beat atletico madrid but dey can qualify oh.... wot if dey play 1-1 with atletico in spain and come to play a 0-0 draw wit dem in england...leicester then qualifies with away goal

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by olasaad(f): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bad belle people everywhere. I think it will be great
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
oluboom:

come to think of it... leicester might not be able to beat atletico madrid but dey can qualify oh.... wot if dey play 1-1 with atletico in spain and come to play a 0-0 draw wit dem in england...leicester then qualifies with away goal

Leicester don't have the calibre of players to engage the almighty Atletico who are in the league of Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmond, and Juventus

at this stage they would be banking on mother luck

it will be a world record if they could hold Atletico to a draw in Spain

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Archaa:

Leicester don't have the calibre of players to engage the almighty Atletico who are in the league of Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmond, and Juventus

anything can happen in football.... if dey told u at d beginning of last season dat leicester will win the league.. u wuldnt believe

3 Likes

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluboom:

anything can happen in football.... if dey told u at d beginning of last season dat leicester will win the league.. u wuldnt believe

O boy ..!! how market now. ..

my two predictions yesterday was in ba ?

Ok...one more to go

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Archaa:

O boy ..!! how market now. ..

my two predictions yesterday was in ba ?

Ok...one more to go
50% correct.... lets see if leicester will get kicked out nd if man utd wil draw
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by hamilton62(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Archaa:

I refuse to believe in luck!
Football is a game of chances and goals!
Leicester can beat ath. madrid, that is just a name and a proof of a man's manhood is put to test when relegated or underrated.
Hmmmm! everything begins a day which is either the rise of Leicestre in Europe or the fall of Ath. Madrid or the otherwise and they without what you call high calibre of players have done excellently well more than the likes of Tottenham and Man City in their 1st appearance... Never underrate them because a man with nothing to loose in life is far more dangerous than another of opposite status.
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
hamilton62:

I refuse to believe in luck!
Football is a game of chances and goals!
Leicester can beat ath. madrid, that is just a name and a proof of a man's manhood is put to test when relegated or underrated.
Hmmmm! everything begins a day which is either the rise of Leicestre in Europe or the fall of Ath. Madrid or the otherwise and they without what you call high calibre of players have done excellently well more than the likes of Tottenham and Man City in their 1st appearance... Never underrate them because a man with nothing to loose in life is far more dangerous than another of opposite status.

""Leicester can beat ath. madrid, that is just a name""
....according to you

Time has passed when people indulge in fruitless argument on soccer predictions

yesterday I analysed both Everton to win against Leicester and that of man United and put my money where my mouth is at same time got alert on my acct

So if you believe Leicester can beat Ath Madrid do the needful and get rewarded financially

pls don't tell me you don't play bet cus the area of your expertise shouldn't just be in vain

MY SECRET : I'm not a supporter of any soccer club and this is what gives me an edge to make unbiased and accurate predictions

MY PREDICTION : Athl Madrid to win against Leicester in Spain
Cc oluboom

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Archaa:

""Leicester can beat ath. madrid, that is just a name""
....according to you

Time has passed when people indulge in fruitless argument on soccer predictions

yesterday I analysed both Everton to win against Leicester and that of man United and put my money where my mouth is at same time got alert on my acct

So if you believe Leicester can beat Ath Madrid do the needful and get rewarded financially

pls don't tell me you don't play bet cus the area of your expertise shouldn't just be in vain

MY SECRET : I'm not a supporter of any soccer club and this is what gives me an edge to make unbiased and accurate predictions

MY PREDICTION : Athl Madrid to win against Leicester in Spain with over goals
Cc oluboom
we shall see
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by UltimateTipster(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2017
I just keep getting my post removed helping my fellow nigerians....i give up sharing my tips,if u wanna win consistently,send me an email please...

If u dont like wat u see...u go

Zero eight zero six seven six two six four six six
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
oluboom:

we shall see

O boy how market !!

hope una they follow me receive alert soo...

Cc hamilton62

do want more games....I do not charge any money, my bets are just for the love of soccer

. .
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
UltimateTipster:
I just keep getting my post removed helping my fellow nigerians....i give up sharing my tips,if u wanna win consistently,send me an email please...

If u dont like wat u see...u go

Zero eight zero six seven six two six four six six

I have actually dropped 4 sure games here

if you trust your self drop some games right here to earn some trust

order wise remain silent or ask me for sure games

Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by oluboom(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Archaa:

O boy how market !!

hope una they follow me receive alert soo...

Cc hamilton62

do want more games....I do not charge any money, my bets are just for the love of soccer

. .
thumbs up..... nice one.... how abt dz weekend pl matches
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by ddddon(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Archaa:

Wow!!! The oracle you are good. I must confess
the Oracle have spoken..
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by olahajayi(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: What Happens If Man Utd Wins Europa League & Leicester Wins Champions League by omoh27(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
@achaa hw can i add u

(1) (Reply)

Dedier Drogba Back At Stamford Bridge / Floyd Mayweather Vs Mcgregor.who Are You Tipping? / Congratulations As Graham Poll Bow Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.