Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. (1119 Views)

2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by BrTune: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Did any of Y'all get the invite from Accenture for appritude test?
I am currently interning with a reputable firm, and was wondering if it would be worth it to take excuse and go 4 the aptitude test at accenture.
Does anyone have any idea accenture pays interns, and what the working conditions ate over there?
And if u have interned with em before, please give us an idea into the aptitude test and the working Conditions over there.
E taya me sef, Simple Internship and they want us to take aptitude test.
Re: Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mehn I tire ooo. Got the invite. Too and asked what. D aptitude test is gon be like on d edu and job/vacancies sections and no one. Is. Answering.
Re: Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by BrTune: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bro, sorry 4 the late reply, ve been so busy lately. Have u gotten anything substantial on the internship?
dombosco:
Mehn I tire ooo. Got the invite. Too and asked what. D aptitude test is gon be like on d edu and job/vacancies sections and no one. Is. Answering.
Re: Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2015
please have anyone heard from accenture after the interview stage?
Re: Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by Sparkles003(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
one of the best company internationally rated high.pay well
Re: Accenture Internship Invite For Nigerian Undergraduates. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Sparkles003:
one of the best company internationally rated high.pay well

do you have idea of what they pay their intern here in Nigeria??

(1) (Reply)

We Are Currently Hiring For The Following Positions In Our Abeokuta Outlets / How Do I Respond To This Interview Question? / Covenant University Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.