Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex (8119 Views)

Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / Iyanya Moves Into A New House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by RothmasPop: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015

Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by tecboss: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
He has got a cute body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by RothmasPop: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
*Modified*
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Flavour's body may not be as big as iyanya own but flavour nabania has a better physique,no be by only big body but how well it fits you is what matters...iyanya is a 5ft 11 inches tall man with a big body,while flavour is a tall man with a moderate body that fits him......my opinion ooo.....watch and see how some people might tag me as a hater..when you say something they are not cool with they start screaming hater as if their destiny depends on it

Airforce1:
You need to see my body smiley
Dem dey call animals wey get horn even snail sef dey show face...when are you releasing your album!!?grin

safarigirl:

Iyanya is no taller than 5ft 6"...he and Messi are around the same height, Messi is an inch taller
grin grin**falls from bed****

Haba iyanya is not as short as that,dbanj and iyanya has the same height.....messi na very short man nah,you can compare wizkid and messi in terms of height but comparing iyanya and messi is wickedness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by RothmasPop: 12:37am On Mar 13, 2015
wakacome:
Flavour's body may not be as big as iyanya own but flavour nabania has a better physique,no be by only big body but how well it fits you is what matters...iyanya is a short man with a big body,while flavour is a tall man with a moderate body that fits him......my opinion ooo...
Na wa oh
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by englishmart(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2015
wakacome:
Flavour's body may not be as big as iyanya own but flavour nabania has a better physique,no be by only big body but how well it fits you is what matters...iyanya is a short man with a big body,while flavour is a tall man with a moderate body that fits him......my opinion ooo...
who asked you?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2015
englishmart:
who asked you?
If you ask me na who I go ask??
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by bionick: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2015
Ashewo... Ashawo.... Beware!!!... Kingdom of God is at hand.....
I like the tattoos shaa:p..
But still i don't like guys displaying there carrots....
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Airforce1(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2015
You need to see my body smiley
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by safarigirl(f): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2015
wakacome:
Flavour's body may not be as big as iyanya own but flavour nabania has a better physique,no be by only big body but how well it fits you is what matters...iyanya is a 5ft 11 inches tall man with a big body,while flavour is a tall man with a moderate body that fits him......my opinion ooo.....watch and see how some people might tag me as a hater..when you say something they are not cool with they start screaming hater as if their destiny depends on it

Dem dey call animals wey get horn even snail sef dey show face...when are you releasing your album!!?grin
5ft 11 ke? Who dash Iyanya 5ft 11"? P-square are 5ft 11 and I KNOW Iyanya isn't as tall as they are so he certainly can NOT be up to that height

Iyanya is no taller than 5ft 6"...he and Messi are around the same height, Messi is an inch taller
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Iyanya=dark skinned Tyrion Lannister...

1 Like

Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2015
safarigirl:
5ft 11 ke? Who dash Iyanya 5ft 11"? P-square are 5ft 11 and I KNOW Iyanya isn't as tall as they are so he certainly can NOT be up to that height

Messi isn't taller than Iyanya. Get your facts right.

Iyanya looks short but he's built. Had it been he's skinny, you won't be saying this.
Haven't you seen him stand with Dbanj? They are same height and both are 5ft 9inch.

Google his height.

[img]http://lesterumeh.files./2012/08/the20two20masters.jpg[/img]
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by rattlesnake(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by mirexxx(f): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
too much muscles cry
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
op u said 12...all m seein z 2...were r d rest
Re: 12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex by RothmasPop: 3:11am On Mar 14, 2015
rattlesnake:
ode
Aridin

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Steps Out In LA With Her Butt Exposed! / Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile / See Wat Ghana Boxer Who Bleached His Skin Was Doing 2 Boobs Of 2 Girls(pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.