Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? (1382 Views)

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
My life would have been smoother and more meaningful than what I am experiencing now. I’ve always thought that I’ve everything figured out, right from infancy till now, yet happiness is yet to be my companion. I feel unaccomplished, the zeal and motivation that pushes me is nowhere to be found, regret and loneliness has become my best buddies.
When I think of how I started and where I am now, frustration is not enough to describe what I feel. I’ve always blamed everybody apart from myself for my woes and misfortunes, to what end, more afflictions and sorrows.
Looking inward, it dawned on me that all along I’ve always been the architect and builder of my failures, all because I allowed the wrong people to stamp their poison into me.
Being naturally smart, physically appealing and outgoing, endearing myself to people’s heart was very easy, even before I took cognizance of my environment and my role as a human being. And to a large extent these qualities brought the good, the bad and the ugly, how I absorbed the bad and the ugly leaving out the good is still a mystery and one of my greatest regrets.
The weird thing is that everywhere I go now, no matter how hard I try to behave positively or pretend to be positive, I end up attracting the wrong people.
Few occurrences to buttress my point.
• Like so many other people I started selling SME data last year, tried to be honest and steadfast, always delivering as at when due, somehow by reference I started meeting a lot of married and single working class ladies. The twist is this, my married ladies customers are no longer interested in my data but my body, they want to bleep me at all cost, they won’t buy data except I’m physically present, this is not what I bargained for.

• I attended an all-boys seminary school, of all the people in the school and in my quest to end up in good hands, I chose our chapel prefect now a Rev, to be my school father, guess what? He ended up teaching and inculcating in me habits that are too vile to be mentioned here, with this disease called addiction, which I’m yet to find how do break away from.

• And so many more

I just don’t know what to do, how do I avoid these destiny killers, I really need to know??
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by crackhaus: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Okay so you're gay and married women always want to sleep with you, am I on the right track?

Well the way I see it, you're already past the first step to solving your problem and that's admitting you have a problem.

Now stay away from married women and d1ck bro, it's as simple as that.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by godsamist: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Friend really feel for u accept my heart sympahte..Really love ur peotic systle of writing it made my day.
Down to siatution,pls at all cost visit your foundation..think back what u have doing knowing or unknowly,where you have visited in search of solution.
One has to be extral careful when visiting prayer houses,lot of wicked people town..talking fro experience.
Look for a really man of God the could break that barrier...God help .
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:
Okay so you're gay and married women always want to sleep with you, am I on the right track?

Well the way I see it, you're already past the first step to solving your problem and that's admitting you have a problem.

Now stay away from married women and d1ck bro, it's as simple as that.

Thanks, but no, I'm not a gay,never tried and will never be, as for the married women, I need their resources, at least for now, avoiding them entirely might blow me out. How do I balance the two?
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
culcid:

Looking inward, it dawned on me that all along I’ve always been the architect and builder of my failures, all because I allowed the wrong people to stamp their poison into me.

Perfect, so strengthen your resolve and create standards by which you'd measure your progress. You'll find that life is easier once you take control.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
godsamist:
Friend really feel for u accept my heart sympahte..Really love ur peotic systle of writing it made my day.
Down to siatution,pls at all cost visit your foundation..think back what u have doing knowing or unknowly,where you have visited in search of solution.
One has to be extral careful when visiting prayer houses,lot of wicked people town..talking fro experience.
Look for a really man of God the could break that barrier...God help .

Thanks Bro, guess it takes a poet to decipher another,any suggestion on who to meet? I'm not really into fetish stuff, just normal church going.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by crackhaus: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
culcid:

Thanks, but no, I'm not a gay,never tried and will never be, as for the married women, I need their resources, at least for now, avoiding them entirely might blow me out. How do I balance the two?
Ahh good, you're not gay. . . I had a crazy thought that this was the only vile and unspeakable thing another boy could teach you in an all-boys seminary, apologies.

I don't understand what you mean by you need their resources - you can't survive without their patronage or sell your data without personally meeting them?

Okay let's agree you have to meet them, you don't know how to refuse sexual advances from married women?
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by godsamist: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
culcid:

Thanks Bro, guess it takes a poet to decipher another,any suggestion on who to meet? I'm not really into fetish stuff, just normal church going.
Friend its more than church going to be a good christain.
If may ask what's your personal enconter with God?
That is the dividing line..when you know Him the,difference becomes clear.
Well on ur question,it depends your destination,for me am close to LASU via iyeno oba
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by innervoice(m): 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
culcid:
My life would have been smoother and more meaningful than what I am experiencing now. I’ve always taught that I’ve everything figured out, right from infancy till now, yet happiness is yet to be my companion. I feel unaccomplished, the zeal and motivation that pushes me is nowhere to be found, regret and loneliness has become my best buddies.
When I think of how I started and where I am now, frustration is not enough to describe what I feel. I’ve always blamed everybody apart from myself for my woes and misfortunes, to what end, more afflictions and sorrows.
Being naturally smart, physically appealing and outgoing, endearing myself to people’s heart was very easy, even before I took cognizance of my environment and my role as a human being. And to a large extent these qualities brought the good, the bad and the ugly, how I absorbed the bad and the ugly leaving out the good is still a mystery and one of my greatest regrets.
The weird thing is that everywhere I go now, no matter how hard I try to behave positively or pretend to be positive, I end up attracting the wrong people.
Few occurrences to buttress my point.
• Like so many other people I started selling SME data last year, tried to be honest and steadfast, always delivering as at when due, somehow by reference I started meeting a lot of married and single working class ladies. The twist is this, my married ladies customers are no longer interested in my data but my body, they want to bleep me at all cost, they won’t buy data except I’m physically present, this is not what I bargained for.

• I attended an all-boys seminary school, of all the people in the school and in my quest to end up in good hands, I chose our chapel prefect now a Rev, to be my school father, guess what? He ended up teaching and inculcating in me habits that are too vile to be mentioned here, with this disease called addiction, which I’m yet to find how do break away from.

• And so many more

I just don’t know what to do, how do I avoid these destiny killers, I really need to know??

The world is overfilled with negative people. There is no way to avoid them altogether. The only thing you can do is be positive yourself and keep negative people at a safe distance. Are you positive?
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by steppins: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op,
Like charges attract.
Like Tinubu and Buhari.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by KanwuliaJara: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
You can't really.
THEY ARE IN EVERY CORNER OF YOUR LIFE!
All you can do is "manage" them! kiss
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
crackhaus:

Ahh good, you're not gay. . . I had a crazy thought that this was the only vile and unspeakable thing another boy could teach you in an all-boys seminary, apologies.

I don't understand what you mean by you need their resources - you can't survive without their patronage or sell your data without personally meeting them?

Okay let's agree you have to meet them, you don't know how to refuse sexual advances from married women?

Warding them off, though a little bit hard, is what I've been doing all the while, my worry is repetition of the same thing, its as if I keep running into them, not just one or two, does it happen to everybody like that?
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
godsamist:

Friend its more than church going to be a good christain.
If may ask what's your personal enconter with God?
That is the dividing line..when you know Him the,difference becomes clear.
Well on ur question,it depends your destination,for me am close to LASU via iyeno oba

Thanks, think I will be looking more into that ( my personal relationship with God). LASU is not too far from me, but let's limit it to here now, will pm you if need be.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Op,
Like charges attract.
Like Tinubu and Buhari.

Comical, but it really got me thinking.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by culcid(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
innervoice:

The world is overfilled with negative people. There is no way to avoid them altogether. The only thing you can do is be positive yourself and keep negative people at a safe distance. Are you positive?

I try as much as possible to be.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Flytefalls:

Perfect, so strengthen your resolve and create standards by which you'd measure your progress. You'll find that life is easier once you take control.

Maybe you start telling him to maintain his business and face his work.

Why the women are interested in you is because you created the avenue. Unnecessary flirtations or compliments always have a result. Exact result you are getting.

Respect yourself and people would respect you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Op,
Like charges attract.
Like Tinubu and Buhari.

olodo .
Unlike charges attract. Like charges repel.

Put a positive charge and another together. They would repel each other. Put a negative and positive together and see how they attract .
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by steppins: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
johnny1980:

olodo .
Unlike charges attract. Like charges repel.

Put a positive charge and another together. They would repel each other. Put a negative and positive together and see how they attract .
Thank you. Is that why thiefnubuu and bokohar! dey attract? Unlike charges?
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by GboyegaD(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2015
One of the ways is to have a positive outlook about life no matter what. That like stems from inside of you to the outside.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2015
johnny1980:

Maybe you start telling him to maintain his business and face his work.

Why the women are interested in you is because you created the avenue. Unnecessary flirtations or compliments always have a result. Exact result you are getting.

Respect yourself and people would respect you.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by crackhaus: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
culcid:

Warding them off, though a little bit hard, is what I've been doing all the while, my worry is repetition of the same thing, its as if I keep running into them, not just one or two, does it happen to everybody like that?
It doesn't to the best of my knowledge.

You'll be fine, keep warding them off and focus on other things.
Re: How Do I Stop Attracting Negative People To My Life? by innervoice(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
culcid:

I try as much as possible to be.

Explain how. What defines a positive person?

(1) (Reply)

What's That You Can't Be Caught Doing? / Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o / Need A List And Current Prices Of Baby Stuffs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.