Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o (1385 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Oshiomole is snoozing o
Has he even consummated this marriage?
Dele momodu don begin tap current
The body language here is telling
A picture they say is worth a thousand words

Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by bukatyne(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2015
It is just the angle of the picture

Lara is not near Dele...

She is not cozy to her hubby too

Or Does she belong to everybody and belong to nobody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

This is the 2nd pix I have seen Osho sleeping after his marriage.
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Moana(f): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2015
grin you people want Momodu to be killed abi? grin i wonder how she handles a husband smaller than her though
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by babygirlfl: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2015
See as dele's pot belly is trying to put him in trouble grin

When you tell guys to go easy on the beer they won't listen.

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2015
This is a total joke. Complete mismatch. See the hips on Lara...and you want Oshiomole to consunmate that? He go just burst into flames
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by thorpido(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
bukatyne:

Lara is not near Dele...

Or Does she belong to everybody and belong to nobody lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

This is the 2nd pix I have seen Osho sleeping after his marriage .
A much older man has to do more work to satisfy and impress a young bride.It makes men exhausted.
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Stillfire: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beautiful girl...all the poor NLder men were angry when they got married and are still angry. cheesy

cococandy:
See as dele's pot belly is trying to put him in trouble grin
When you tell guys to go easy on the beer they won't listen.

Lol.
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yes o I noticed it too. How can your body be angling away from your newly wed hubby whilst posing for pictures. She always looks sad and bored. Hunt own your decisions, you married for money, stop looking so miserable and enjoy the money. Maybe he keeps her on a tight leash.
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by lilmax(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
bukatyne:

Lara is not near Dele...

This is the 2nd pix I have seen Osho sleeping after his marriage.
and this is the first pic of him smiling after marriage
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
thorpido:
A much older man has to do more work to satisfy and impress a young bride.It makes men exhausted.

Sorry to him
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
lilmax:
and this is the first pic of him smiling after marriage

Really?

It is well.
Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oshio wake up o
Don't even trust the ones wey look like you with better height and more swag

Re: Na Who Own The Babe? oshiomole shine ya eyes o by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
thorpido:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! In A Long Distance Relationship What Hidden Clues Reveal True Personality? / Hilarious Conversation Between Cousins(photo) / She Used To Tear My Boxers Before Raping Me —husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.