Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Android Users: Share Your Android 5.0 Experience Here! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users: Share Your Android 5.0 Experience Here! (447 Views)

Lagos Mainland Ntel Users, Share Ur Experience / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Users: Share Your Android 5.0 Experience Here! by bimbor(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Android 5.0 Lollipop is Google's latest release to its OS platform. Although it has not yet been released to the International market for backward compatible phone models except the Nexus series, I can tell you guys that right now I'm rocking the new Android 5.0.1 on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and it's so sweet I must confess.

I took the bold step yesterday by flashing a Russian release of the OS onto my phone through Odin, and I can say here that I never regret doing that because I'm loving every bit of the new experience.

Android 5.0 is whatsup right now! For those of you that are yet to receive the official update, wait for your carrier to push it to your device, just that I cannot wait for official release. And for those that are already rocking the new OS please share your experiences here.

(1) (Reply)

GLO Bis On Android Is Now Rocking. / Whatsapp Hits 800 Million Active Users / Good Android Phone With 1gb Ram Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.