Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election (9861 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG / 2015 Election Postponement- The Effect On Batch A (14) & INEC Reimbursement Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by stepo707: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
stanleyharry:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST FOR:
1)M.D
2)MANAGAR
3)RESETNOCE
4)SECETRY
5)P.R.O
6)D.O.S
CONTER US ON:via harrytom329@gmail.com OR call 08117646849

Smh
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by butanep(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:

Or... undecided
I will force you to talk sense...

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
yeahh:

Quit the dream bro
grin

It is a dream....but sometimes, I wonder if these politicians and their followers won't get tired of the violence.

I think that why African elections have violence(it isn't just Nigeria....Kenya, for example, has had problems since the 1990's)...is because political office is so comfortable and profitable. Look at the last 3 American presidents....they entered office with natural hair color...and two of them left office with their hair grey. Now...Obama's hair is turning grey...and he is not that old.

In the developed world...and elected official has to raise money for the coffers. He/she does not have the luxury of allawee from the Capital City. As a result....everything works....so as to attract investors and workers...who will pay heavy taxes...and keep the Political leaders in their jobs.

In the developing world...if you like, don't come to work after election. Your alawee of oil money from Abuja will still be paid at the end of every month. And you will still get voted in after 3-4 years....if you are on the right side.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by masterpix(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Eneze1:
Some of this corp members will definitely be used in rigging the election. I just hope the so called youths and leaders of tomorrow can be upright and maintain their integrity
the most stupid comment of the year
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by ayusco85(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
goshen26:
May God protect we corp members o, cos Edo state in particular are election freak people, with many thugs that have collected 1k for Indian hemn. ordinary PVC distribution I Kno wat my colleagues at urhonigbe faced from ex- house of assembly member, who imported fully armed thugs

That's one of the reasons why am pulling out of this election even after d so called training
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Hungry corps members wey go see 20K begin convulse. Waiting to see anybody that will tell me where to thumbprint on March 28. Na teeth I go use scatter the person.
grin
Amaka Your full name na Amaka Draw no Bet ni? If dem tell you with 5k and e come be say na person wey you want vote before how you go do am
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Adeoba10(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
ignis:
Are the so called people training the corp members properly trained?

Adequate security should be provided for all Corp members to avoid a repetition of history. It's easier said than done. I suggest that corpers should not be used for elections in the north. Else, the illiterate Islamic Muslims who don't know the value of education will cut their lives short as usual.
Dis comment shows how learned u are...
*illiterate islamic Muslims*
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
kpekusPikin:
grin
Amaka Your full name na Amaka Draw no Bet ni? If dem tell you with 5k and e come be say na person wey you want vote before how you go do am
I go shaperly collect o. Na AmakaDNB, no be Draw No bet o. DNB Stories. I can't change my username so na like that e go dey
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
134,000 youth corpers in one year alone? All these are going to be thrown into the labour market and our govt is boasting it has performed well? In 2016, about the same number will graduate and be jobless. Our govts at all levels must think and plan pro-actively for the future. They should stop the lies on TV, radio and newspapers and get down to work.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Horlawoomey(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
We are taking part with faith, if we don't do it, less qualified people will do it and the result can further affect our future...... I stand not to be used by politicians.

Like my LI told us, that if they bring money, we shouldn't resist it to their face, we should collect it and comply in order to leave the place in one piece.

Life itself is a risk.

Serving with humility and selflessness.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by ngozionefeli: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
kennygee:
They can TRAIN the corp members for USE but cannot equip them for JOBS or BUSINESSES
all corp members r advised to join saed programs(skill acquisition nd entrepreneurship prog) during d course of ur 1yr service in order for dem to learn various skills nd be business oriented, so pls don't talk abt dem nt equipin us wit business ideas
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by danduchi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
And how much are they paying the corpers?
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Eneze1(f): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
masterpix:
the most stupid comment of the year

Ignored
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by abtywo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
May God protect us but i nid to travel sha?
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by sojiboy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
God helping me I will not do anything against the electoral law, and if they bring money I won't collect or push my co-corper to collect it and hide but if it turns to a battle field, Usain Bolt will be a learner if he sees me running.

But in All Nigerians and politicians shud remember that corpers are people children.
#Abiakopa #Godownkopa we shall not die.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by adonismuller(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Hungry corps members wey go see 20K begin convulse. Waiting to see anybody that will tell me where to thumbprint on March 28. Na teeth I go use scatter the person.
you are a big fool for calling corp members hungry....that they are serving their father land now make them hungry? Gullible illiterate....prostituting in Italy....I don't think any of your family member has ever been a corper,els you won't write this trash
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
adonismuller:
you are a big fool for calling corp members hungry....that they are serving their father land now make them hungry? Gullible illiterate....prostituting in Italy....I don't think any of your family member has ever been a corper,els you won't write this trash
Oga, I'm a corper and I'm not ashamed to say that I am hungry. I'm a hungry corper surviving on 19800 monthly.
But for calling me a fool and a prostitute and insulting my family because I shared my opinion, I pray God forgives you. Ciao!
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by adonismuller(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Oga, I'm a corper and I'm not ashamed to say that I am hungry. I'm a hungry corper surviving on 19800 monthly.
But for calling me a fool and a prostitute and insulting my family because I shared my opinion, I pray God forgives you. Ciao!
if you are hungry others aint! Learn to make choices of words....the "hungry" you meant here simply makes it look like corpers are like beggars, (and can take anything they offer them) since you are a corper then you should know the sacrifices corps members make to serve their father land! So don't ever term them as "hungry" btw,not all corpers live on "19800" some make money by entrepreneur or otherwise! So if your 19800 makes you hungry others aint hungry!

Like I said learn to address people! No human is hungry! Somebody is better than somebody one way or the other!
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by sojiboy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:

This is the Real definition of MATURITY AND HUMILITY.

Truly we are hungry kopas, 19800 is too small, I got an accommodation for 84k here in Umuahia North, and spend 4 hundred on a daily basis on transport, tell me what 19800 can solve in my huge expenses.

Anyway don't allow your hunger to allow you fall irredeemable ooo, or else....

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
adonismuller:
if you are hungry others aint! Learn to make choices of words....the "hungry" you meant here simply makes it look like corpers are like beggars, (and can take anything they offer them) since you are a corper then you should know the sacrifices corps members make to serve their father land! So don't ever term them as "hungry" btw,not all corpers live on "19800" some make money by entrepreneur or otherwise! So if your 19800 makes you hungry others aint hungry!

Like I said learn to address people! No human is hungry! Somebody is better than somebody one way or the other!
Please just go pls. After calling me a prostitute and insulting my family. You sound sick.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
sojiboy:

This is the Real definition of MATURITY AND HUMILITY.

Truly we are hungry kopas, 19800 is too small, I got an accommodation for 84k here in Umuahia North, and spend 4 hundred on a daily basis on transport, tell me what 19800 can solve in my huge expenses.

Anyway don't allow your hunger to allow you fall irredeemable ooo, or else....
May God bless you.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Georgiana12: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Please learn to chose your words properly, not everyone that partakes is hungry, if u don't want to be insulted stop using derogatory word. Used to be a corper but definitely not HUNGRY.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Ojestas(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:
swear say corper never straff u before. .with all these shakara!
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by adonismuller(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Please just go pls. After calling me a prostitute and insulting my family. You sound sick.
mu.gu...see who isn't sick..proud mudafuka!
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by Ojestas(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:

the fact that u are hungry makes all corpers hungry, right? Well, im not hungry!!
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2015
Ojestas:
swear say corper never straff u before. .with all these shakara!
No. I'm an engaged woman.
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by francizy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Hungry corps members wey go see 20K begin convulse. Waiting to see anybody that will tell me where to thumbprint on March 28. [size=58pt]Na teeth I go use scatter the person[/size].

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by AmakaDNB(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
HAHAHAHA. Na wetin now
Re: Brigadier-general Omawumi‎: 134,000 Corps Members Trained For 2015 Election by francizy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
AmakaDNB:

HAHAHAHA. Na wetin now

Onye ka ichoro ita alu na nkpuru amu?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Announces 25th July 2019 As 2018 Batch B Stream 2 POP / 2012 Nysc Batch B Benue Corpers Forum / Nassarawa State B14 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.