Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” (777 Views)

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men / Mikel Obi's Babymama, Olga, Shares New Photo Of Him Carrying Their Twin Babies / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Tattooed Names Of 50 Starving People On His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” by milestonejnr(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
The match yesterday between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) was really interesting. The match ended with a 2-2 draw. With the draw in Stamford Bridge, PSG has made it to the quarter-finals of the UEFA champions league based on away goal rules.
ZLatan ibrahimovic received a red card for his foul on the Blues mid-fielder Oscar.
This are the statements he made after the match:

“When I saw the red card I was like ‘the guy doesn’t know what he’s doing’ or maybe he saw something else,” he said.
“The worst is what I see when I get the red card – all the Chelsea players come around. It felt like I had 11 babies around me. I pulled out because I saw him also coming.
“I don’t know if he [Oscar] was acting afterwards or where I hit him. It doesn’t matter. We won the game and we went through so we will see what happens.”

He also applauded his team mate for their resilience despite the fact that they were one man down down.
“It was an amazing performance because we were playing with one less, even in extra-time, so they should have all the credit they can get. They played with big hearts. We showed quality and big heart.” He added.

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/03/zlatan-ibrahimovic-calls-chelsea.html
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” by Akkord4gov: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
He has said nothing but the truth

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” by bamog(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
angry he iz mad!! Old warthog!! Dat red card pain him wella!! We go face premier lig!!! #chelsearules
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” by kinglekan: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ibra is definitely right about PSG's performance. They took the the game to Chelsea and they played with big hearts coming from behind twice.

Wish them all the best in their Champions league campaign tho.

#CFC4Life

*grins*
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Calls Chelsea Players “11 Babies” by lastmessenger: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
11babies that's very funny

(1) (Reply)

Photos A Girl Claims She Went To Heaven And Sat On Jesus Lap Read More / 10 Terrible Deaths Of WWE Superstars / Register Your Nairabet And Fund Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.