Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? (1316 Views)

Driving Tips For First Time Drivers In Lagos / VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Work In Progress (vw Beetle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by zenithgroup: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Am a marketer and am buying car for the first time. I need a car with almost zero maintainance cost, good fuel efficiency with swift acceleration. My budget is 1 million naira. Pls mechanicks and long car owners in the house I need your advice before I made wrong choice.
Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by Merlissa(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
lovely car

fuel friendly

very portable

easy to maintain

parts are easy to find

very stylish (if the colour is fine)

As for acceleration, i drive the manual golf 4 and when i want to fly, i fly

trust me, you wont regret
Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by oluwafemi113(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is a good start brother.......

I also started with golf 3 some yrs back... VW is not a bad product to start with

But am now with Toyota......

All the best brother
Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by DGD1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
bro,
I don't know if am the only one noticing this:
there is noting lyk ZERO maintenance, from the 1st day u buy d car u start spending, there are sum little little things you spend on. There r diff types of maintenance, corrective, preventive and others.
if u r going with the mentality of zero maintenance, den u r neglecting the preventive maintenance which will in turn result in corrective maintenance.
pls, wen u buy the car if u notice any abnormality in the car consult ur mech(not kazeem).

1 Like

Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by zenithgroup: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
@Melissa, your shared experience lift the heart am grateful.
@ Femi, thank brother.
@ DGDI or what are you called, perhabs you don't see properly I did not say zero, I said ALMOST zero. Thank all the same.
Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by DGD1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
zenithgroup:
@ Femi, thank brother.
@ DGDI or what are you called, perhabs you don't see properly I did not say zero, I said ALMOST zero. Thank all the same.

hey Mister,
caution with ur choice of words, I know what i am saying, i'm just trying to help here, u said u were a FIRST time buyer, and am trying to get u acquainted to one or two things.
For ur information, more people read posts here on NL Dan comment, so wen u c someone clearing some issues,it is not a warranty 4 u to b hitting on the person, av seen a guy, who bought a car n believed all he needed do was to just fuel n drive as long as d car doesn't disappoint him.
thank God u know there is nothing lyk zero maintenance, how about others ¿

1 Like

Re: Am First Time Buyer And Am Thinking Of Vw Golf4, What Do You Think? by chukel(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
zenithgroup:
@ Femi, thank brother.
@ [b]DGDI or what are you called, perhabs you don't see properly I did not say zero, I said ALMOST zero. [/b]Thank all the same.
you really dont deserve help. the guy was giving u honest and undiluted help. guess u want people to type what u want. your type will end up giving a bad name to golf4. i wish u well.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Clk 230 Kompressor Wont REV... / Oil Shortage On Honda Civic / This Kia Sinaan's Design Is Out Of This Century (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.