Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) (47300 Views)

India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Graduate Impersonates Kukah, Defrauds Oyedepo, Dantata, Others (pic) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Gboskee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
emmysoftyou:
kid immature thinking
cursor ignored..

NEXT..
i click off my pen.

Next too
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by kestolove95(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Blitz888:
Does that make your sisters any better than her
. In drug pushing....NO
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by kestolove95(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
emmysoftyou:
yes she abi, yu rapist,read

Men of the Ondo State
Police Command have
apprehended a 20-year-
old suspected rapist,
Tumi Ayileka, who
allegedly raped a two- month old pregnant
National Youth Service
Corps (NYSC) member at
Imoru in Ose local
government area of the
state.
A pregnant woman 4 that matter

Source : http:// naijamusicmovement..com/20
how-20-year-old-tumi-
ayileka-raped.html?
spref=tw&m=1

www.nairaland.com/2172219/picture-20-year-old-okada

wil i sound reasonable if i said yoruba boys are rapist?

This yoruba boi slashes her gf neck,
www.nairaland.com/2073831/photos-regret-slashing-girlfriends-neck

wil i be wise to call all yoruba a murderer?

This yoruba woman burnt her husband's dick with petrol,
www.nairaland.com/2190079/photo-woman-set-husband-fire
wil i be wise to say yoruba women re possess?

A 42-year old man, Alao
Shobowale has been charged
before the Ebute Meta
Magistrates’ Court, Lagos,
southwest Nigeria for
allegedly raping a 12-year old girl through her anus. Shobowale, also known as
Alasco, allegedly rubbed his
penis and the victim’s anus
with ointment and raped
her.

www.nigeriadailynews.com/news/65022-madness-42-year-old-man-caught-raping-12-year-old-girl-through-her-anus.html

wil i be wise to asked if they re cursed? u damn ryt boss....evribody have. dia own sha....u make sense...,nice. one
yu guys should learnt how to comment like a nigerian..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Aystarz: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:

Absolutely nothing...

I love Yoruba girls, hate their food (too oily and too peppery), got no beef with their men, buy up their lands and smoke their weed.. cool

They don't call you mad cow for nothing. Some lunatic herbivore you are son

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Euckybaby(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
IT IS WELL
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by MadCow1: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aystarz:

They don't call you mad cow for nothing. Some lunatic herbivore you are son

Thanks for the compliments bro..

I pray you discover your mad side soon as well.. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by gud4dbest(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
bigv:
Someone's mother oh. Sometimes we actually do have a choice. We only choose to ignore it due to greed and crave for wealth.
Gbam!...u'll definitely know a dept of wisdom wen u see one.Bros,thank u,unlike some u post careless words from their dept of foolishness!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by azzima(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
MadCow1:
Chai... This Igbo woman has finished us.. grin

In other news, 52 year old Bola Adebisi still holds the world record for ingested drugs; 180pellets of Heroine..

She took the record from former Holder 42 year old Borishade Yomade
you can bring up any yoruba examples as you want but I can give 100 igbo drug couriers for every 1 yoruba peddler.The point ppl are making is that a small tribe like Igbo constitute 90% of the drug pushers same with Baby sellers. U guys no dey rest!!!!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by malachee: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
All this things enter her toto. Abeg toto dey big
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by ologundudu7: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/desperate-mother-inserts-heroin-in-private-part-ingests-others/

There's just something between the Ibos and Money that Isaac Newton or Albert Einstein didnt discover.
I dont know.Sometimes last year 5 unlearned desperate Ibo dude robbed a money exchange near my house in Ajman UAE,forgeting the CCTV cams everywhere.I swear to hell they are all dead by now.I cant get it how my beloved Ibo brothers do too many unfathomable things for the "ego".*e dry spit for my mouth*

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by MarvelJ: 2:52am On Mar 13, 2015
If you don't sound right and he doesn't sound right, then why generalise issues of hausas and islam too? Food for thought.

emmysoftyou:
Men of the Ondo State
Police Command have
apprehended a 20-year-
old suspected rapist,
Tumi Ayileka, who
National Youth Service
Corps (NYSC) member at
Imoru in Ose local
government area of the
state.

how-20-year-old-tumi-
ayileka-raped.html?
spref=tw&m=1

A 42-year old man, Alao
before the Ebute Meta
southwest Nigeria for
with ointment and raped
her.

www.nigeriadailynews.com/news/65022-madness-42-year-old-man-caught-raping-12-year-old-girl-through-her-anus.html

wil i be wise to asked if they re cursed?

for reportedly
impregnating a mad woman, a housewife,
Mrs Titi Kareem, has
dumped her husband, Mr
Rafiu Kareem.
A mad woman 4 dat matter?

www.nairaland.com/2191142/wife-divorce-hubby-impregnating-lunatic

wil i sound wise to say all yoruba men can even rape a mad woman?

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by wiseass: 5:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Gboskee:
mungo park,,,just because a spade is called a spade? Abi,,,,,,,,,

You are obviously an imbercile if u think that's a spade. @least she used her kpekus to hustle cash abi? Yoruba women are naturally loose and adulterous and yes I'm generalizing, if yoruba born 4 u better do dna o!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by bigv(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2015
God bless you!
gud4dbest:
Gbam!...u'll definitely know a dept of wisdom wen u see one.Bros,thank u,unlike some u post careless words from their dept of foolishness!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2015
the woman wanted to carry drugs into the middle east. if she had been caught there, it would be another story.

this is why nigerians are disrespected all over the world's airports.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by ichieakpo(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Men of the Ondo State
Police Command have
apprehended a 20-year-
old suspected rapist,
Tumi Ayileka, who
National Youth Service
Corps (NYSC) member at
Imoru in Ose local
government area of the
state.

how-20-year-old-tumi-
ayileka-raped.html?
spref=tw&m=1

A 42-year old man, Alao
before the Ebute Meta
southwest Nigeria for
with ointment and raped
her.

wil i be wise to asked if they re cursed?

for reportedly
impregnating a mad woman, a housewife,
Mrs Titi Kareem, has
dumped her husband, Mr
Rafiu Kareem.
A mad woman 4 dat matter?

www.nairaland.com/2191142/wife-divorce-hubby-impregnating-lunatic

wil i sound wise to say all yoruba men can even rape a mad woman?

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Bants(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Certain crimes are higher in some tribe in Nigeria Drugs is a high ranking crime with ibo people

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by Gboskee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
wiseass:

You are obviously an imbercile if u think that's a spade. @least she used her kpekus to hustle cash abi? Yoruba women are naturally loose and adulterous and yes I'm generalizing, if yoruba born 4 u better do dna o!
lipsrsealed
wiseass:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by tunnary(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
steppins:
Abeg, who comot the one wey dey her private part? I just want to know.
Na me dey incharge, na wetin u wan see?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Woman Who Inserted Heroin In Private Part, & Ingested Others (pic) by edimolu2: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.