Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? (2042 Views)

Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? / Help To Verify This Job Invite / Should I Take This Job Offer? Pls I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by dasrackhor(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm sure you're doing great.

I was wondering if you know anyone looking for a job in the
customer care department of our company, NairaBET.

Job location is in Agungi, Lekki, Lagos. Salary range is N50,000
to N90,000 monthly.

Please tell anyone interested to come with the credentials and to
write an aptitude test next week Monday.

Date: Monday, March 16, 2015

Time: 9am

Venue: 3, Trinity court, Fatai Kafo estate, Agungi, off Lekki Epe
expressway, Lagos.

Have a great weekend.

Akin Alabi
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by MrMann1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by Nature129(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Male or female?
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by Nature129(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mechanic no gree us sabi mad people again. Abeg Male or female?
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by mumumugu(m): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Tot it would be prostitution or other sex realated job
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by generalissimo(m): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2015
dasrackhor , pls I would be glad if u could answer the following questions concerning this vacancy posted.

(1) Is there accommodation for the employee?
(2) What gender are u gonna consider for the post?
(3) What is the qualification expected of the applicants?
(4) How many job positions are opening over there?
Thank u as u answer the above questions

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by Tectono: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2015
Have you visited this very popular site that reviews daily business activities in Nigeria? It is called Tectono Business Review. You can check it out: http://tectono..com/
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by dasrackhor(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
generalissimo:
dasrackhor , pls I would be glad if u could answer the following questions concerning this vacancy posted.

(1) Is there accommodation for the employee?
(2) What gender are u gonna consider for the post?
(3) What is the qualification expected of the applicants?
(4) How many job positions are opening over there?
Thank u as u answer the above questions
saw ΐτ̅ in my box and decided to paste ΐτ̅..Don't know anything abt d job bt I knw ΐτ̅ might help some peepz dats y am sharing ΐτ̅..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by dasrackhor(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrMann1:
Are you for real?
akin alabi sent d mail to me..He is d owner of NairaBet...Abi na crime to share something dat is important...Its yha choice..All d best to dose dat will give ΐτ̅ a try..
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by generalissimo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
saw ΐτ̅ in my box and decided to paste ΐτ̅..Don't know anything abt d job bt I knw ΐτ̅ might help some peepz dats y am sharing ΐτ̅..
God bless u for not 'selling fish' grin
Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by dasrackhor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
generalissimo:
God bless u for not 'selling fish' grin
funny u..God bless u too....

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone Interested In This Job? by MrMann1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
dasrackhor:
akin alabi sent d mail to me..He is d owner of NairaBet...Abi na crime to share something dat is important...Its yha choice..All d best to dose dat will give ΐτ̅ a try..
Bro. No be fight, I'm interested and that's the reason I wanted to know. Thanks for sharing this info at this time. I will attend the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Bsc/HND And OND .civil Engineering / Building Tech / Fresh Graduate (finished NYSC) Job At Box And Cedars - 9th Nov, 2015 / My Christmas Celebration As A Jobseeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.