Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? (1306 Views)

Avoid These Job Search Mistakes!!! / Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria / 6 Tips To Help You Stay Upbeat In A Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by realunclej(m): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
I am a member of an organization that’s expanding in Lagos and we are looking for some sharp people that might be interested in working full-time or part-time. Do you know anyone who might fit that description? Contact me on jetroolowole@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 26, 2016
realunclej:
I am a member of an organization that’s expanding in Lagos and we are looking for some sharp people that might be interested in working full-time or part-time. Do you know anyone who might fit that description? Contact me on jetroolowole@gmail.com

wat type of Job and details of what the organisation is into
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by Realist5: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Mr Scam@OP, let pple know what you're into. Why asking if someone is seriously in need of job as if you're not in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself and get yourself job. Stop scamming people. Job seekers should be wary of you honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by realunclej(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Gunbiz:

wat type of Job and details of what the organisation is into
If you are interested PM me I will send you the details.
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by arthurshelly: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
realunclej:
H
Man you have nothing to offer jor...free us here
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2016
GNLD EXPANSION CAMPAIGN MANAGER...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by bullseye90(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
OP y ask such question as if u don't know of d job situation here. I suspect it must b GNLD ur you r just creating this thread to get posts or just for d fun of it.
I c no reason t u can't give us the details if d job n the location of the fictitious or mythical company
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by bullseye90(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
OP y ask such question as if u don't know of d job situation here. I suspect it must b GNLD ur you r just creating this thread to get posts or just for d fun of it.
I c no reason u can't give us the details if d job and the location of the fictitious or mythical company
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by Mlolly: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
08062736054 pls contact me for more details about the job
Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by westlius(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Mlolly post=48817520]08062736054 pls contact me for more details about the job[/quote
fake fake fake run away from dis fraudsters who cant name his coy name or better still location and job title

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anyone Involved In A Serious Job Search? by iHart(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
op is looking for marketers for his liquid soap, deodorant, aftershave etc products..

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Interns Needed!!! / Ongoing Recruitment In A Leading Chemical And Allied Services Company In Nigeria / What's The Pay Package Of GL/08 Officer In Federal Government Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.