Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password (1370 Views)

I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! / Can't Remember My Laptop's Password, Pls HELP!!! / Please How Do I Recover My Windows 8 Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Brethren in the computing world, i got locked out on my Windows 7 PC. Totally forgot the password. Any help pls?
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by teemanbastos(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
either you guess the pword or you FORMAT YOUR PC & LOSE ALL FILES.
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by lomprico(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
either you guess the pword or you FORMAT YOUR PC & LOSE ALL FILES.
No naaa! There is a software tgat u can run on a flash drive or cd. Which can remove the password by acting like a bootable device. "Windows password remover" Cheers. (op I hope say no be pesin lappy u wan hack or a stolen lappy)

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by ewizard1: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
or use KonBoot!

Heres what i do, I KonBoot and bypass the Password screen, create a new user and give it Admin permission, then delete the main account with forgotten password!

#Cest Fini
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by adetwin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
We can help you put your system back to normal such that NO FILE WILL BE LOST... Contact: check our signature
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by horllamy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
U will need to format d system
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
ewizard1:
or use KonBoot!

Heres what i do, I KonBoot and bypass the Password screen, create a new user and give it Admin permission, then delete the main account with forgotten password!

#Cest Fini
How do i use KonBoot?
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
lomprico:

No naaa! There is a software tgat u can run on a flash drive or cd. Which can remove the password by acting like a bootable device. "Windows password remover" Cheers. (op I hope say no be pesin lappy u wan hack or a stolen lappy)
No, same thing my friends told me, said i shud bé careful who i give it to to crack it for me, since most nutheads will bring in the police. I have my receipt, it's my picture on the display, i can tell you all the videos, games, etc on the system. I just went on rampage one night and changed my password like 11 times, can't remember exactly d one i used nw or if the Caps lock was on then. It is NOT a stolen System, i can prove it to anyone anytime
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by lomprico(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
youngpol:
No, same thing my friends told me, said i shud bé careful who i give it to to crack it for me, since most nutheads will bring in the police. I have my receipt, it's my picture on the display, i can tell you all the videos, games, etc on the system. I just went on rampage one night and changed my password like 11 times, can't remember exactly d one i used nw or if the Caps lock was on then. It is NOT a stolen System, i can prove it to anyone anytime
Ok, just download software and run it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Joseph91: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello, you can use a tool named Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate to unlock the Windows 7 password. Here are detailed steps:

1. Launch the software on the workable computer. Then insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive into the workable computer, and burn an ISO image file to the device with Quick Recovery or Advanced Recovery Wizard.

2. Pull out the created password reset disk and insert it into the locked computer, and set BIOS to boot the locked computer from the disk.

3. Then you will see interfaces of Windows Password Recovery Tool, follow the instructions on them to reset Windows 7 password.

Here is the product page: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/windows-password-recovery-tool-ult.html
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by chudeTV: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
http://chudetv.com/How-To-Hack-into-a-Passworded-Windows-Computer-System-EDUCATIONAL_v1013

Follow the video tutorial there to solve your problem. You may also need a windows 7 installation Cd

Thanks
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yeah right. You suddenly went on rampage and changed your password 11 times in one night. It is funny that you could remember exactly how many times you changed it but can't seem to remember what password you used.

As for those that are already offering tips. Be careful of who you offer information and tips to, you just might not know what they intend doing with it.
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Yeah right. You suddenly went on rampage and changed your password 11 times in one night. It is funny that you could remember exactly how many times you changed it but can't seem to remember what password you used.

As for those that are already offering tips. Be careful of who you offer information and tips to, you just might not know what they intend doing with it.
It is my picture on the display, how do you get around that? You think it's so impossible for one to forget their passwords? I only wanted another option to get my PC running other dan installing win7.

Anyway, i've done a clean Windows installation, and my files have all gone, and my PC is back to normal. Thanks all for your help. I'll try not to forget my password again
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by henryskywalker2003(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2015
youngpol:
It is my picture on the display, how do you get around that? You think it's so impossible for one to forget their passwords? I only wanted another option to get my PC running other dan installing win7.

Anyway, i've done a clean Windows installation, and my files have all gone, and my PC is back to normal. Thanks all for your help. I'll try not to forget my password again

All I am saying is before anyone should start doling out such help, they need to be sure it is to the right person. None of us here are there to see the picture you say is on the login screen. They are only acting based on what you say and not what they know for sure. Nevertheless, you have already solved your problem.
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by lomprico(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2015
youngpol:

So after all the advice u went ahead to reload the os? Ur files weren't important after all, so what's d point for creating this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by seangy4konji: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
I FORGOT MINE ALSO AFTER I SAW A GF watching dvds while i was out...i changed that damn things and did not remember..now i have formatted the system and the laptop seems like bullshit to me with all my work gone...the problem i have now is i cant adjust the screen brightness and it zaps my batter under 2 hours..i need help on how to reduce screen brightness and i have gone to power options and its not there again...the guy who formatted it used a acer cd as acer is showing on my desktop...how can i go about this?
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Same here bro. The PC is not just the same to me anymore. My battery that normally lasts for 3hrs doesn't even use up to 2hrs. But try installing drivers on it and see if the functions would come back to normal.

I miss my old PC
Re: Pls Help, Can't Remember My Windows 7 Password by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 27, 2015
lomprico:

So after all the advice u went ahead to reload the os? Ur files weren't important after all, so what's d point for creating this thread? undecided
They were bro, I just had to let them go because no alternative was being helpful. Tried Ophcrack, didn't crack it. Tried other password crackers, nothing. Had no other option. Thanks for your concern though.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has These Goods To Sell??? / Lenovo Thinkpad T440p 4th Gen Core I7 8gb Ram 1tb Hdd 7hrs+ Battery Life~85k / Dell Laptop Can Be Frustrating! Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.