Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (56042 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Paul Okoye and his wifey way back..

This was when he was a church boy (spot the bible? )Some say she isn't the one though..

I think she is..

https://instagram.com/p/0IuQWvRvhH/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by kilokeys(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
hmm

see history together.. a lesson to ladies that want ready-made..

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by buygala(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life' cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by temitemi1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Money is good, see brother paul n sister anita grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by vjsmiles: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
so anita was with paul when the going was tough.
now the tough has gone she enjoying her perseverance unlike some girls that............. angry

lola okoye case shaaaaa...... angry

20 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
chei money is good o grin
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Margauxluv post=31560613][/quote]

Hi
My name is Airforce1
Cool boy grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

dis cud b us buh....ur album dey for dinosaur cave.

37 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Margauxluv:

dis cud b us buh....ur album dey for dinosaur cave.

us?

You look beautiful tho
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patient dog eat the fattest bone but that doesn't mean we should cling to a broke ass with no future. undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:
Gosh! Anita is so cute.

The patience dog eat the fastest bone but that doesn't mean we should cringe to a broke ass with no future. undecided

Pej

Correct yourself jor

Mtchew

27 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Pej
No one is above mistake.

I meant "fattest". Correction taken, Mr.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

No one is above mistake.

I meant "fattest". Correction taken, Mr.

miss "fastest"

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ladies! Ladies!! Ladies!!! Let's all learn frm dis...no condition is permanent. Suffer now n enjoy 2moro

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by freshness2020: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
I GO MAKE AM OO...........AMAKA U BETA HOLD ME TIGHT COS ALL I SEE FOR THE TWO OF US IS A BRIGHT FUTURE smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by abila122: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Money is the root of all Good things grin

‘Why I want to be called Lucifer’ - Charly Boy
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/3866-why-i-want-to-be-called-lucifer-charly-boy
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Money talks
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by elantraceey(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
how time changes things .
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice.....patience is really key, but hell no, Nigerian girls of today want already made men, they want to reap where they didn't sow, bloody gold diggers grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by emblexxx(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
Paul Okoye and his wifey way back..

This was when he was a church boy (spot the bible? )Some say she isn't the one though..

I think she is..

https://instagram.com/p/0IuQWvRvhH/
Everything has a beginning, ladies should learn from this,
Some ladies just want that Aristo guy to come already rich,
Not knowing how he got his doe, though e gud sometimes shaa, but remember that lady that was there for him in the first place b4 he boomed will always be there. Mark my words

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by helphelp: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Pastor Paul and Sister Anita when they were 'born again'....before they got carried away by the 'sins of the flesh' and the 'pride of life cry

See as Paul hold Bible like person wey God dey speak to on per-second billing.... Now he holds silicone nyanshes and artificial boobsies embarassed

We, the Members of BAAN (Born again association of Nigeria) are still fervently praying for Brother Paul's deliverance from the claws of Baal cry

BROTHER PAUL AND SISTER ANITA, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU... DELIVER ALL YOUR WORLDLY RICHES UNTO ME, FOLLOW JESUS AND BECOME FISHERS OF MEN angry

Shaaaatttaaaap

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by efilefun(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
the girl no gree old?

But for real our girls needs to learn how to stand by a guy and help him nurture his dreams not you dumping him cuz he's full of ideas and dreams but no cash at that moment.... No one knows tomao.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
hmmm, very nice smiley.. After some guys will say girls don't stand by guys when things are hard..

More love to them kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Gboskee(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Hi
My name is Airforce1
Cool boy grin
you wan start that your yeye adverts here again ko?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by fhunmyOlowoniyi(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Waohhh, intresting
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
The Young Shall Grow!!!

**continues grinding yellow pepper for bitter leaf soup***
Re: Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) by danielmichael(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lesson to my girlfriend,perhaps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Phobia For Water Revealed At Seychelles Vacation [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.