Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do You Know About Youwin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know About Youwin (844 Views)

Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project / Youwin 2015 Closing Date Extended Till March 15th 2015 Register Now! / What You Need To Know About Youwin First Stage Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Youwin by queenprecy(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Has anyone heard abt youwin before? if u do hv d idea pls direct me on how to apply for the loan
Re: Do You Know About Youwin by dajoaneke(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
queenprecy:
Has anyone heard abt youwin before? if u do hv d idea pls direct me on how to apply for the loan
60% of Naija youth have heard of Youwin. Only say 3% have applied. Do you have a good idea already? One that can create employment and is feasiable? Do you have full info on what you need to startup your business? Most of all are you convinced your business has uniqueness to other existing brands in your area. if you do then register your application at www.youwin.org.ng
Re: Do You Know About Youwin by Godmother(f): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
queenprecy:

Just incase, the deadline for submission was extended to March 15th, so its ending in 3 days. So whatever you have to learn about YouWIN, do it, write and submit before then.
Re: Do You Know About Youwin by dajoaneke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
From info stated in your previous posts i understand you wish to start up a school? Sorry to scatter your reagae bit youwin doesnt finance school startup, importation (except assembly of parts), alcohol, twin-headed business (e.g frozen chicken/peppersoup joint) and business that will take more that a year to recover your investment.

I will advice you hurry like Godmother* said.
*shoutout2U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know About Youwin by sccofield(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2015
hope u HV gone far in ur application cos the deadline is 15th march
Re: Do You Know About Youwin by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Check out this information http://www.edumacro.com/youwin-nigeria-2015-youwin-registration/ it explains in details all you need to know about YouWin! Nigeria. if the link didn't open try out this http://www.edumacro.com/youwin-application-2015-download-youwin-form/

(1) (Reply)

Red Laser Module For Dot, Line, Cross Alignment / The Best Ptc Sites / Before You Buy Or Sell On Kaymu, Please Read...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.