Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians (39690 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Marries Georgette Tra Lou In A Lavish White Wedding In Italy / What Happened To Samuel Eto'o After Honouring Yobo Will Shock you / Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

I wish we black people will stop patronizing white businesses. Many of these white people are messed up in the brain. I feel sorry for those blacks who marry them. They are mixing their blood with the racist-tainted blood of the pink people who age so quickly because of their wickedness.

if you see black Caribbeans, you will prefer white. those idiot will kill you if you call them black

1 Like

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2015
gbagaunfreak:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/chelsea-striker-samuel-etoo-jewellers-tried-to-buy-watch-west-london-racism-10103209.html

A non issue.

Sellers have the right to refuse service.

Him and his brother needs to stop whining like beyoches.

Next.

1 Like

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by macof(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Would u blame the lady? I wouldn't! Even if it were chinese guys who came with the fake cards and then a japanese comes days after(u can't tell the diff btw a chinese and a japanese),I will react the same way the lady did.
undecided are u high? Who in London doesn't know Samuel Eto'o?
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
CyberWolf:
You are damn beautiful.. smiley

I personally don't see it but to each his own.
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Allikola(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Get that wow look with our Geneva stainless steel / Gold Wristwatch
Decorated with shiny rhinestones to give you that elegant look.
Fit for all occassions and events. A perfect gift for your
loved ones

Hurry get one now.
Product Information
Brand. Geneva. Product Type. Women's Watch. 08031505760, 08054642960

Bulk Buyer Negotiable is allowed
3,500 each

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2015
E
bee444:

You are part of the problem. Reacting the same way would automatically categorise you as being discriminatory and bias. Your analogy of the Asian dudes doesn’t add up. You mean to tell me that if a man cheated on you and left you for another woman you wouldn't date any man again?

And if you fail one of your exams, wouldn't you try again? Just because somebody took your virginity by force, no bulala would enter there again abi?

The thing is, regardless of the status of a black man, he would always be looked down upon. Just a year ago, Oprah Winfrey was shopping in Zurich, the store assistant questioned her choice of what she chose to buy. The bag was expensive, and she concluded and assumed that because Oprah was a black woman she wouldn't have that kind of money to purchase the bag.

I am appalled by the sheer ignorance of people like you. You always give a customer a benefit of doubt regardless of past experience. Being black is automatically a crime outside the shores of Africa.

"If it's ain't white then it's aint right"... Anonymous.

You're wrong, Oprah later apologized.

Store wanted to show her a similar item that closer to the floor.

Stop being a rebel rouser.
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Fellonigerians: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Naija people!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Originalsly:
I guess you didn't read my comment before quoting and posting. On your view...laws can never eradicate hate...love nor racism.

You are right about laws.
Racism is a state of mind.

The State of mind in this country is so against racism that they have gone so far as to put in strong laws to control the illegal actions of a tiny minority.
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Revolva(m): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
See don't blame the woman...she is tryin to protect her job.....at that moment she may not know who eto is? na.....but naija boiz don collect taya o

1 Like

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Would u blame the lady? I wouldn't! Even if it were chinese guys who came with the fake cards and then a japanese comes days after(u can't tell the diff btw a chinese and a japanese),I will react the same way the lady did.
That's because you're dumb and stupi.d. What if it was a group of whites that had scammed you? Will you treat other whites who come in like thieves? Slave-minded dunce.

2 Likes

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by unmask: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Helloo, is she a black from Africa? Which part of Africa is she from? Is your definition of racism only when whites discriminate against the black?
isnt that what racism is? two differently colured folks holding resentments because of colour
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:
That'd because you're dumb and stupi.d. What if it was a group of whites that had scammed you? Will you treat other whites who come in like thieves? Slave-minded dunce.
disgusting piece of sheet..learn to approach people like u actually have a brain in ur head,then maybe come back. Nitwit
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
disgusting piece of sheet..learn to approach people like u actually have a brain in ur head,then maybe come back. Nitwit
A dunce like you has a brain? You must be mistaking that pile of thick foam stuck in your skull for a brain. Ignorant, stup.id animal.

1 Like

Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by menix(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote
author=chuksmad post=31574771]

That is the problem, and that is why Nigeria will never see development.
You are happy that your country is seeing as corrupt people. I cry for
this new generation of Nigerians, and these are leaders of tomorrow. I
am very very afraid of Nigeria future with this kind of mindset.

Wish to learn step by step how to design simple website, visit
www.prislaw.com[/quote]

So in essence, i should b ashamed of nigeria?

So if u ve got a black sheep among ur family member, u will disown d family surname?
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by Suljosh: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
not everyone cares about football
you're right.
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:

Then your case na eye problem, it's VERY easy to differentiate between a Chinese and a Japanese, they're miles apart..
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by ukemeramat(m): 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
menix:
SHOOOOO!!!!!
I luv 9ja...
We no fit carry last even if nah cripple..
Since oyibo no want blacks as developed countries, we ve decided to develope d crime dey taught us..
Call us developed criminals, i will always b a 9ja even in heaven i will create 9ja association of wise christain fellowship...

Full blooded Nwa 9ja...

Average nigerian and our thinking!!! must we keep embarrassing the other blacks races? today a citizen will embarrass the nation tomorrow it will be the turn of the presidency or the first lady!!! na wah ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians by sportbetting86(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change your history today and be Rich

I make money on this site every time ON MERRYBET, because they are the Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria Today. don't watch football for fun make money out if play with little money and make big money.....Lot of people are making money on this site every time there football try the site and see what is happening there.

Challenge your friends to a bet. Invite friends to bet challenge or simply watch and predict match scores to win triple of your stake

Click here to register now and make sure you fund your account and a trier will convince you
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

And you can also become your own Boss too as an Agent with Merry Bet By Following the Above Link

Call this number for assistance: 09032070005 or email: sportbetting86@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.