Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Oil And Gas Might Be A Simple Biz To Consider - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil And Gas Might Be A Simple Biz To Consider (481 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Need An Advice On A Biz To Start.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Might Be A Simple Biz To Consider by emmanuelsone: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls, I'm jst interested in oil and gas biz and the only thing I know abt it is that, it's a good calling....pls, my question is, can I be into oil and gas biz without owning tanker or filling station? And if that is YES!....How? How much can som1 start with? This a novice that wanna be into such biz.....I need rough and unambiguous info here...just what to begin with or what to consider b4 marketing ebooks pls....don't market ebook, it would definitely be requested for if its needed.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Key To Smes’ Development – President Jonathan / Dangote, Saipem In Engineering, Construction Joint Venture / How To Make Money With Accommodation Business [business Idea A03]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.