Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap (1472 Views)

Pedigree One Of A Kind Rottweiller For Mating / The Craziest Quality Male Rottweiller Puppy Ever Liveth...for Sale... / 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
We have a smart adult male rottweiller for a give away price,good for guard and experienced stud.he is quite aggressive like an average male rottie.

We can give him up for as low as 70k
He has no problems other than his hatred for my bullmastiff and his attempts to combat with him to win D pack leader,

I will be travelling soon for 2wks and scared the handler might not be able to handle both of them without an encounter like me.

Hurry call 07030601077 or 08023298256

Re: Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by kolokolobi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
How old exactly is it? I know you said it's an adult.
Re: Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is this not the dog they said can eat my children?

Is it true?
Are rotts that aggressive?
Re: Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
He is 2yrs old
07030601077 or whatsapp 08023298256

Re: Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Is this not the dog they said can eat my children?

Is it true?
Are rotts that aggressive?

Well they are qute aggressive when compared with a bullmastiff,but for eating ur children,not this particular male,though it all depends on the handler of the rotts.
Imagine the story of the boy attacked by GSD.
That is to say anydog can msbehave if not properly handled,
Re: Adult Male Rottweiller For Cheap by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2015
I'm back now and Thank God no issues wth my bullmastiff as I thought while I was away
So he is either not for sale anymore or the price has changed.
Now 120k or I keep him.

(1) (Reply)

Pics - Meet The Animal That Swam 5000 Miles To See The Man Who Rescued Him / The Snake I Murdered This Evening. / Super Big Bone Boerboeol Puppies Available For Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.