Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! (2251 Views)

4mnths Old Male And Female Rottweiller For Sale / 8mnths Old Male Rottweiller For Sale / Pedigree One Of A Kind Rottweiller For Mating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Hey people. (Nikki and Nikkita)

now its time for my 2 female Rottweillers to go and get new owners.

its no news that am relocating to another house closer to work but unfortunately with no space at all (just a mini balcony) hence my lovely dogs have go.

first litter from Nikki was 11 puppies november last year. Both were on heat early May this year and next heat will be in November this year

please for goodness sake only interested buyer should contact me.

50k or thereabout should get you anyone of the dogs.
they have to go latest ending of this month.

Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2015
the pictures are not doing justice to the dogs.

those are the pictures i could get from my househelps. I leave work early and come back late so I dont have any pictures.

please you are welcome to come inspect this weekend or anytime. I stay in Ikosi-Ketu.

whatzap 08053341623 or bbm 7A30A755.

thanks
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by olumig(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
Am more interested in the cage(s)is it for sale?,, by the way which dog are you keeping?
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
olumig:
Am more interested in the cage(s)is it for sale?,, by the way which dog are you keeping?

i have a huge cage.. iron not pipe.

it has 2 rooms with each capable of housing 3 adults.

where is your place?

Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
you can message me privately 08053341623.

u can put 6 boerboels in this and all barking together, the cage will not move.

pay attention to the materials (d base is d same steel used to cover gutters and cars drive over it, the body too is raw steel with fiber covered roof to insulate heat.
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by olumig(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stay at Ogijo, Sagamu-Ikorodu way.
generalj1:

where is your place?
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by tobolos(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
generalj1:
the pictures are not doing justice to the dogs.

those are the pictures i could get from my househelps. I leave work early and come back late so I dont have any pictures.

please you are welcome to come inspect this weekend or anytime. I stay in Ikosi-Ketu.

whatzap 08053341623 or bbm 7A30A755.

thanks

Generalj1, these pictures are far different from the rots I saw when I came to pick up roonie.find time to snap yourself and upload.I plan to pick up a female rot in September ending but I know these ones can't wait.
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
tobolos:

Generalj1, these pictures are far different from the rots I saw when I came to pick up roonie.find time to snap yourself and upload.I plan to pick up a female rot in September ending but I know these ones can't wait.

thanks Tobolos,

dont be surprised that it was when you came to pick Roonie that i spent time with the dogs last. sad

these ones were gotten from my people at home.

if you need any of the rotts, you can come pick her and we can sort out financials afterwards.
if i get the dogs out quickly, i can pack out this august and collect like 3 months balance from my landlord if possible before i resume at my new place.

lets discuss the rest offline grin
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
now some people are really cracking me up grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

these ladies have 13 days to go.

best offer vs who is ready to come pick up irrespectively
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by sozima87: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
How i wish your new place have space so you can continue keeping all your dogs because I have plan getting a puppy from you. I wish all the dogs happy stay in their new home
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by redfigure(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
generalj1:

where is your place?
Your Alaskan malamute
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2015
sozima87:
How i wish your new place have space so you can continue keeping all your dogs because I have plan getting a puppy from you. I wish all the dogs happy stay in their new home

thanks Brother,

i have just 3 gsd puppies now, will be ready by saturday.
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by sozima87: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
generalj1:

thanks Brother,
I'm a sister
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by uchpanila(m): 4:42am On Aug 20, 2015
sozima87:
I'm a sister
generalj1:

thanks Brother,
sozima87:
I'm a sister

:p
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
sozima87:
I'm a sister

please kindly accept my sincere apologies.

1 Like

Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by anochuks08(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
Thank you generalj1 for trusting me with your dogs. I promise you they will be well looked after and will never lack care. Once more, I appreciate
Re: 21 Months Old Female Rottweiller For Sale...SOLD! by generalj1(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2015
anochuks08:
Thank you generalj1 for trusting me with your dogs. I promise you they will be well looked after and will never lack care. Once more, I appreciate

@anochuks08...its a pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Nurture This Animal (PICS) / 4months Old Male Brindle Boerboel Pup Up For Grabs. / Royal Canin Ikorodu Dog Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.