Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) (51597 Views)

2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See cars na.
This one looks like something that can turn to "transformers".

If I enter this kind car ehn, I will follow the owner to his/her house- then use leg go back my own house.

If I am the owner, hian!
I gat one of them baby wink
Lemme come pick you up tomorrow then you follow me to my house wink
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by discusant: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Luxuries will not help us and mother nature bro...we need to do away with them,plant more weed,get high and gather around to sing nature songs...spread peace and nature to all earthchildren.
Instead of the OP to show how to farm and feed well....

Before Nigerians can own these cars and feel safe, the vast majority of Nigerians must be eating well and not think about how they shall survive hunger and violence the next day.

How many Nigerians who own the big SUV's feel assured of safety in the midst of mass poverty as they drive these SUV's?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Xano(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
timbros:
#10 - 2015 BMW X6

$71,400.00

The standard features of the BMW X6 xDrive50i include 4.4L V-8 400hp engine twin turbo, 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), integrated navigation system, side seat mounted airbags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, airbag occupancy sensor, automatic air conditioning, 19" aluminum wheels, cruise control, ABS and driveline traction control.

This is my choice

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Innoson SUV
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Woowww is the Bmw that expensive!! I went for a function and the Bmw parked behind me and d driver no where to be found.

I threatened to reverse and smash into it(liver fail me)!! Chai my family would have sold all their cars to fix it. Thank GOD oooh

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Coolcash1: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
G Wag my choice any day anytime....

God bless the work of my hands to buy this for myself, wife and the less priviledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Timothyoj(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmm.....I so much love "Range Rover, Toyota and Lexus" these are my ever cherished SUV'S. Make way for me Lord and lead me to the right path............AMEN!!!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Augustbreak:
keep dreaming Sis,desires achieved us joyful to the heart.Hope there come true someday. smiley

They will. Life can only get better for me and you. cheesy

Let's drink to that!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Guy talk true, you don't like these cars?

It's not 'bout women, it's innately in humans (both male/female) to like and crave good things - not necessarily flashy but good things.

hahahaha
See them o

You don't have it joor.
You wanto guy me? angry
Not to worry baby, seeing is believing. Where do I pick you up tomorrow? Pm me your number wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See cars na.
This one looks like something that can turn to "transformers".

If I enter this kind car ehn, I will follow the owner to his/her house- then use leg go back my own house.

If I am the owner, hian!
grin grin grin grin
You know go kill me oo..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
timbros:
#1 - 2015 Land Rover Range Rover

$186,495.00

The standard features of the Land Rover Range Rover 5.0L V8 Supercharged Autobiography Black include 5.0L V-8 510hp engine intercooled supercharger, 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), integrated navigation system, side seat mounted airbags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, airbag occupancy sensor, automatic air conditioning, 21" aluminum wheels, cruise control, distance pacing, ABS and driveline traction control.
hm hm im proud bcaus i just bought this car last week. wow i feel gud bcaus its numba one.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by simiolu1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
discusant:
Oyibo that manufacturers these SUV's - about 90% of Oyibo don't even know these cars exist, talk less owning any of them.

But an average Nigerian may want to own the car and even own two or more of them. That's why corruption and stealing of public funds is very rampant in Nigeria.
Forget! Check d statistics, d Oyibos that U claim are ignorant of these cars buy them brand new than Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by simiolu1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
plendil:

why is this ugly looking car so expensive? tongue
Beauty is relative that's y they say beauty is in the eyes of d beholder. I don't see it as beautiful tho; I find it SEXY... A sexy beast!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Ama80(f): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oh!how I love g wagon.God pls bles my hubby beyond measure so he can bles me wt it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
What if one day, I happen to win this type of car.I mean I go just dey amala joint and then I get a call from my bank."Miss EggovinMma, this is to inform you that you are the proud winner of BMW X6 in the ongoing promo tagged "Dream it! Win it"Raffle draw currently showing on STV Congratulations.......yout will be called shortly.

I go just commot my clothe ly down for ground for there. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Horlawoomey(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

If there was anything to appreciate in life, is the idea of dreaming, especially to people like me who have had a one on one confrontation with poverty!

I have virtually seen my self flying a yacht in my dreams, exotic cars at el. Dreams, what beautiful way to escape reality.

It always start from dreams, keep dreaming girl but don't forget to act out your dreams cos they do come true.

Besides, you aint bad

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Godisnear(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
God abeg, i need that G-class. The car dey burst my brain
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Fellonigerians: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
My dream car na the Landrover Defender 4-doors, fully loaded...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Godisnear(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ama80:
Oh!how I love g wagon.God pls bles my hubby beyond measure so he can bles me wt it.
Amen! To this particular prayer. Chai. G- wagon . Olorun o!
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey Honda Pilot
i cnt wast my moni on pilot..
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

If there was anything to appreciate in life, is the idea of dreaming, especially to people like me who have had a one on one confrontation with poverty!

I have virtually seen my self flying a yacht in my dreams, exotic cars at el. Dreams, what beautiful way to escape reality.

Don't just think you are dreaming follow the way you pictured it in your dream by applying the power of your present realm by using the skill you used in achieving in driving those cars in your inspirational world.Abi for your dream world na ur friend give u? Apply the same way in your real world and u will achieve it if you follow only and only your mind ..God factor is required then hardwork ..
just followed the steps you used in achieving it then strike ... please how did you get your flying Yatch? undecided I got my own private jet througho Richard Bradson I sent him a proposal via linkined .He used the proposal and he offered me one as a reward after so many trips I gave him in Nigeria even I could remember a babe we saw at Aso rock when he was introducing me to Olusegun Obasanjo ...I still dey dream am oo sotey someone proof read am tell me say make I go hollywood street sell the script imagine I still dey hollywood for my school of taught they hussle script for hollywood...yes it fun cool and It makes me relax and smile..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
EggovinMma:

They will. Life can only get better for me and you. cheesy

Let's drink to that!
Where is my glass? smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Augustbreak:
Where is my glass? smiley

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=31585707][/quote] kiss

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by 123CarZ(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
timbros:
#2 - 2015 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

$137,150.00

The standard features of the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG Base include AMG 5.5L V-8 536hp engine twin turbo, 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), integrated navigation system, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, airbag occupancy sensor, BabySmart airbag childseat sensor, automatic air conditioning, 20" AMG aluminum wheels, cruise control, DISTRONIC PLUS distance pacing, ABS and driveline traction control, all-wheel drive.

Op... u no fit post pics of real AMG, all these ain't AMGs
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Except Range rover and bmw, they all f u c k in g ugly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by kolaaderin: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey Honda Pilot

if i hear fem
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by ogawisdom(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
This thread for make more sense if quotation ws made in naira undecided

I hate d design n d looks of mercedes GL suv. Can't ride on sth dt looks lik soldier ant.

Range rover all d way followed by bmw x6

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why is the Range Rover posted twice with the same text for the Autobiography?
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by Olulinks(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
Hate SUVs...they poison the land and kill our livestock..They spread envy,greed,disease and global warming...#greenpeace.
Lolz! Crazy but full of meaning.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by godunia(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have seen all in Abuja,Nigerians going after what de don't need since 1914
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) by PastorKun(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
@OP
Your list is not entirely accurate, the most expensive production SUV in the market is the Mercedes G65 AMG, it costs $250,000 almost double the price of the G63 AMG which comes from the same stable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.