Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Transfer From Wordpress To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Transfer From Wordpress To (761 Views)

I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Is There Any Alternative To ? / Help: Link Youtube Adsense Account To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer From Wordpress To by goverment(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Migrating from wordpress to is an issue some of us are facing with. With the help of research its known to people on how to migrate from to Wordpress by registering with host that associate with Wordpress.

Due to the cost of maintance, Whols protection, email account, malware protection and other security facilities from a private host wordpress, the cost become double, that is why user find it some difficult maintain their host plan.

After learning how to migrate from to Wordpress, I started making research on how to migrate from Wordpress to . I found the answer, thank www.securityramblings.com/2013/07/migrating-from-wordpress-to-blogger.html?m=1">securityramblings so i decide to do the best I can in sharing my experience with the help of picture description am sure novice will understand.

WORDPRESS
*Login to your https:// account, then navigate to your dashboard
*At your dashboard, click Tools and click Export
*Scroll down below Choose What To Export, click All Content
*Click Download Export File and save it to folder in your computer or your mobile device

NB: Export file will be format to XML file. Here is example of mine womenstip.wordpress.2015-03-07.xml

XML FILE CONVERT
The Export file from wordpress won't work in , so you have to convert the file.
* Go to https://wordpress2blogger.appspot.com
* Scroll to Choose File click it and go to the folder where you save the wordpress Export file, click xml file
*Click Convert and save the file in a folder in your computer or mobile device

NB: The file you convert will be format to htm file. Here is example of mine "blogger-export.htm". Well I rename mine to "blogger-export.xml"

BLOGGER
*Login to your http://www.blogger.com
*Click Add New Blog or New Blog to create a new blog
*After the blog creation is successful, navigate to your dashboard and click others
* Go to dashboard and click setting
* Scroll down and click other
* Select import
* Click "Browse and select the folder in which the "blogger-export.xml" is located in your computer or mobile device
* Then click "import blog"

1 Share

Re: Transfer From Wordpress To by africanman85: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Can you help me do this ? I will appreciate. Contact me if you will with dis email: okoroisrael522@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Webmaster/designer / Learn How To Monetize Multiple Youtube Channels Under One Adsense Account / 20 Most Visited Nigerian Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.