Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat? (3856 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gideon Banks wrote;

“Because it is in their DNA ” is one of the responses I got when I decided to post the question on Facebook. It may interest you to know that this shocking response was from a lady. There were other mind-boggling responses that got me wondering what informs our
perspective on the subject.

Women cheat as well. Yes, they do… with men. I’m not a woman and I don’t know why women cheat, but I have a feeling I might go crazy if I try to probe into that. So I’d just skip.

I have been asked by several ladies, “which of these three are you into; drinking, smoking or women?” If you dare pull a stunt and say something like “Oh no, I don’t do all that”, they
will instantly get animated and come up with sh!t like “Oh c’mon! Who are you trying to deceive? Are you not a man?” “We sabi as e dey go na”
I’m not a psychologist, but I’m a man. I’m not married, but I’ve been in relationships. To satisfy your curiously, yes, I have cheated on my
woman in the past. I know it is wrong and irresponsible and I’m not proud of it. But that is a topic for another day.
Below, I have attempted to answer the ancient question. Everybody does it. Unlike women,
men are not shy about sharing their extra-marital escapades with friends and partners in crime. They have a lot of fun gisting about that other girl
from last night. As a matter of fact, they flaunt it. Adding each new conquest as another feather to their jerky hats. If anyone of them present in the meeting has never cheated, temptation to do so increases by 90% (no statistical reference). He will just sit making up immoral plans that will
eventually hatch.
1. Love for stolen meats: That’s by far the most popular reason. Another interesting response I got on my Facebook wall is “Okay let’s just say
girls are like fruits in there variants, strawberries, bananas, oranges, cherries etc. and guys love
fruit salad” Others will claim, “men are hunters” and “women love to be chased”, so it’s like a game with thrilling adventures for all players.
Stolen meats are sweet.
2. To prove a point: As wack as this sounds, men cheat to prove a point. “Yes, I can”, “I am smart enough to cheat and not get caught”, or to simply
convince himself that he is a man too, after all. The simple logic will be; ‘All men cheat’, Mr. Dick is a man, Mr. Dick cheats!
3. Lack of good examples: A boy who grows up watching his father cheat on his mother will likely cheat. After all, dad cheats on mom and they are still married after 40 years. Cheating will in fact seem to him as a recipe for a ‘happy married life’.
4. Most women expect them to: That is the only logical explanation for a married woman who packs her husband’s bag for a trip and
conveniently adds condoms like it’s socks or boxers. After all, cheating is “in their DNA”. Come to think of it, no gentleman wants to disappoint his woman.
5. Some women want them to: A doctor friend of mine told me how that to his surprise, a married couple walked into the hospital to see him because the wife feared she might be pregnant.
The pretty young mother claimed the last two pregnancies almost claimed her life and wouldn’t want to go through such again, ever. “I even
brought a pretty girl home for him to have sex with any time he wants”, pointing to the husband who sat next to her smiling freakishly, “But no, he
won’t just let me be”. No, that isn’t a movie, but a real life story. I’m not even sure that could be classed as cheating.
6. The society lets them: Over 2000 years ago, two people were caught making out in Israel, and the woman was brought to Jesus to judge. Do you remember that story? One will wonder
where the man was. It takes two to f**k! Imagine how the story would have gone if it was Hilary who cheated on Bill Clinton. Now bring that home to Africa. Youp! your guess is as good as mine.

Other flimsy reasons will include, ending a relationship, because he was seduced, he doesn’t trust her and probably a billion other reasons.
Truth is, none of the reasons stated above is good enough for infidelity. Men and women face tempting situations that will compel them to
cheat at some point in their lives. Choosing to cheat is ultimately a personal decision. Whatever happened to discipline and self-control? The only valid reason why men cheat is because they choose to;
Here is a quick question for men; if you knew she was an HIV patient, will you go ahead and still cheat on your partner with her? If the answer is
“No”, then you can stop cheating. Simples
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Tallesty1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thunder fire Gideon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Mimienudles(f): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Thunder fire Gideon
Amen!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Mimienudles(f): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, you wan kill percin, wetin? That write-up is unreadable
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lolz! Are U guys serious?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
This trend has been frm time immemorial, from the time of Abraham, Jacob, David...(Op hope U have nt forgotten the story Of David and Bathsheba. Well if u have, go and read the book of Kings lol.) So u see we the descendants are carrying on that LEGACY
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Waiting for the next female to ask this question.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Because sex feels so fvcking good!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Who do the guys cheat with?

Females from space?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
From the time a man is born his dick gives him pleasurable sensations. He spends the first decade of his life feeling slight pleasure between his legs but not enough to cause too much commotion.

Suddenly at the age of 15(12 for some, 10 for borntofuck) his hormones skyrocket. His dick starts to grow to the adult size he will be proud/ashamed of for the rest of his life. He starts experiencing spontaneous erections- on wearing tight pants, walking to school, riding in a bus, talking to a girl, ugly or pretty. Each of this episodes is filled with extreme pleasure between the legs and an almost irresistible urge to have sex. For the first time in his life he has wet dreams which are dreams in which he sees himself having sex with women (even if he is still a virgin). His mind is screaming SEX every 15seconds (youth now magazine). His response depends on his moral upbringing. If he is a highly moral person he falls back to his religion. He becomes filled with guilt and remorse. He becomes more prayerful and tries to bind and cast the powers that be. He learns to suppress these urges, learns to divert his mind to other things.

If he has no moral compass whatsoever he becomes adventurous. He stares at his female classmate's brea.stss. They are a source of constant wonder to him and each time he stares a shot of pleasure goes down his legs. Same goes from when he catches a glimpse of their panties. He becomes obsessed with the female form and starts to draw it on toilet walls and under his bed and behind his notebook. The day he discovers his dick is supposed to enter a female vagina is an episode that alters the course of his life forever. Just thinking about an attractive woman can make a man hard and eventually orgasm.

Finally when he has his first sexual encounter his fate is sealed. The sex is so euphoric, so druglike, the feeling so GOOD, that he yearns for more with each passing day. And no woman is exactly the same (forget what all these relationship magazines try to tell you... No two vaginas are ever the same), no brea.stss tastes or feels exactly the same, no kiss is exactly the same. The world of sex is finally opened and it's a very very very heavy door to close.

. And you think some mushy romantic words on a contract are enough to keep him faithful to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
From the time a man is born his dick gives him pleasurable sensations. He spends the first decade of his life feeling slight pleasure between his legs but not enough to cause too much commotion.

Suddenly at the age of 15(12 for some, 10 for borntofuck) his hormones skyrocket. His dick starts to grow to the adult size he will be proud/ashamed of for the rest of his life. He starts experiencing spontaneous erections- on wearing tight pants, walking to school, riding in a bus, talking to a girl, ugly or pretty. Each of this episodes is filled with extreme pleasure between the legs and an almost irresistible urge to have sex. For the first time in his life he has wet dreams which are dreams in which he sees himself having sex with women (even if he is still a virgin). His mind is screaming SEX every 15seconds (youth now magazine). His response depends on his moral upbringing. If he is a highly moral person he falls back to his religion. He becomes filled with guilt and remorse. He becomes more prayerful and tries to bind and cast the powers that be. He learns to suppress these urges, learns to divert his mind to other things.

If he has no moral compass whatsoever he becomes adventurous. He stares at his female classmate's brea.stss. They are a source of constant wonder to him and each time he stares a shot of pleasure goes down his legs. Same goes from when he catches a glimpse of their panties. He becomes obsessed with the female form and starts to draw it on toilet walls and under his bed and behind his notebook. The day he discovers his dick is supposed to enter a female vagina is an episode that alters the course of his life forever. Just thinking about an attractive woman can make a man hard and eventually orgasm.

Finally when he has his first sexual encounter his fate is sealed. The sex is so euphoric, so druglike, the feeling so GOOD, that he yearns for more with each passing day. And no woman is exactly the same (forget what all these relationship magazines try to tell you... No two vaginas are ever the same), no brea.stss tastes or feels exactly the same, no kiss is exactly the same. The world of sex is finally opened and it's a very very very heavy door to close.

. And you think some mushy romantic words on a contract are enough to keep him faithful to you?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez........ By d way. Na by force say person must marry? To avoid all these nuisances!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Grendel(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
cococandy:

Females from space?
I can't cheat grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
cococandy:

Females from space?
Ask them o.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by jnrbayano(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
cococandy:

Females from space?

Don't mind them

The guys cheat with their "O" shaped left hand smeared with any friction remover/reducer fluid.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cheating isn't the exclusive preserve of men. Women do it too.

A more appropriate title for this thread would have been: Why do people cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
cococandy:

Females from space?
Nne, I love this. So much. And if not for one thing ehn, I for say I love you join. But don't worry, next time. grin

Omalicha making some valid and honest points since 19...when were you born sef? tongue cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oh, men cheat? Wow!

Just know this. It's a simple logic:
Whenever a man cheats, a woman (most probably) cheats too. If a man in a relationship/marriage cheats, he cheats with another woman who is most probably (not always the case, hence, "probably" ) in a relationship/marriage too.

It would be fair enough to say, "People cheat", and not this annoying and unnecessarily customary "Men cheat".

Dear ladies, the very moment you stop blaming the men over every damn thing that happens (to you - even your nature-given monthly menstrual periods), you'd start finding answers to your numerous problems. Enough of this stupid "blame the (other) man" mentality. It's stale already. undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Cheating isn't the exclusive preserve of men. Women do it too.

A more appropriate title for this thread would have been: Why do people cheat?
gbam.take 5 jare cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gbam
JoeCutie:
Oh, men cheat? Wow!

Whenever a man cheats, a woman (most probably) cheats too. If a man in a relationship/marriage cheats, he cheats with another woman who is most probably (not always the case, hence, "probably" ) in a relationship/marriage too.

It would be fair enough to say, "People cheat", and not this annoying and unnecessarily customary "Men cheat".

Dear ladies, the very moment you stop blaming the men over every damn thing that happens (to you - even your nature-given monthly menstrual periods), you'd start finding answers to your numerous problems. Enough of this stupid "blame the (other) man" mentality. It's stale already. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nne, I love this. So much. And if not for one thing ehn, I for say I love you join. But don't worry, next time. grin

Omalicha making some valid and honest points since 19...where were you born sef? tongue cheesy
Mr man you better carry your John Thomas go next bustop because I am happy to announce to you that she is HAPPILY MARRIED. If you are looking for who to cheat with, mgbeketoto is there tongue

next
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr man you better carry your John Thomas go next bustop because I am happy to announce to you that she is HAPPILY MARRIED. If you are looking for who to cheat with, mgbeketoto is there tongue

next
Hehehe. Bros how far you na? grin

I never even talk the "love" sef you don dey take paracetamol on top person headache. If I come finally talk am nko? Lekwanu m anya oh. cheesy

Btw, who's Mgbeketoto? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hehehe. Bros how far you na? grin

I never even talk the "love" sef you don dey take paracetamol on top person headache. If I come finally talk am nko? Lekwanu m anya oh. cheesy

Btw, who's Mgbeketoto? undecided
no even talk the loff finish because I already know where you are going meanwhile I have to drink panadol for her headache because she's my friend and I don't want all this small small Jim iyke looking boys near am and thirdly if you don't know mgbeketoto you don't know anybody. How can you be on nl and you don't know mgbeketoto grin

she's magret Thatcher of nl and oko awon nl guys grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MissMakas(f): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, men cheat? Wow!

Spoken like a boss. Absolutely spot on. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no even talk the loff finish because I already know where you are going meanwhile I have to drink panadol for her headache because she's my friend and I don't want all this small small Jim iyke looking boys near am and thirdly if you don't know mgbeketoto you don't know anybody. How can you be on nl and you don't know mgbeketoto grin

LMAO! cheesy
Now I see where you're coming from. I already see where you're going too, but I must advice you; take another route, there's no road there. There's traffic. grintonguecheesy

And umm... Are you a he or a she? Very important. cheesy

Please, this Margret Thatcher you speak of, is her moniker "Mgbeketoto"? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
MissMakas:
Spoken like a boss. Absolutely spot on. smiley
Thanks, ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
LMAO! cheesy
Now I see where you're coming from. I already see where you're going too, but I must advice you; take another route, there's no road there. There's traffic. grintonguecheesy

And umm... Are you a he or a she? Very important. cheesy

Please, this Margret Thatcher you speak of, is her moniker "Mgbeketoto"? cheesy
any route wey I like na im I go follow and NOBAAAAAAARRRYYYY can do ANYTHING ABOUT it. As for my gender, I'm a man tongue
and of course mgbeketoto is her Monica on nl . tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by JoeCutie(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
any route wey I like na im I go follow and NOBAAAAAAARRRYYYY can do ANYTHING ABOUT it. As for my gender, I'm a man tongue
and of course mgbeketoto is her Monica on nl . tongue
First off, lemme tell you something: SAMBAAARRRYYY can do something about it - me. tongue grin

Secondly, you're a 'she'. tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Ewuro4: 4:42am On Mar 14, 2015
"Long-term-commitment-phobic" ??

People fall in love and cheat when they fall out of love ??

I honestly don't know why??
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 6:09am On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Dead grin

Sambarry what's wrong with you?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2015
^^ that time of the month! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez........ By d way. Na by force say person must marry? To avoid all these nuisances!

You fit turn lesbian
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by SAMBARRY: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
[sub][/sub]
cococandy:

Dead grin

Sambarry what's wrong with you?
wake up o.no doe.nothing do you wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A True Life Story 'A Must Read' / My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk / 2 Yr Old Indian Girl Born With Four Hands And Four Legs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.