Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday (59367 Views)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by oloworulz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wetin concern me. Food na food na
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by saintbeckie(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
princeonx:
Is it possible to screen people's age before they start a thread? Smh

Over seriousness dey worry u

And the mods that post them on front page too!
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the face of a clown grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by Tylenol: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where's the stew? Too freaky for my liking!
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by nikkiehan(f): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
lolz, Dats creativity funny though
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by bigmummy7(f): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
lol so funny
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by franugo(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
knightsTempler:
Rubbish!

Meanwhile...

rubbish pixundecided what concerns do either wacko jacko, spiderman, popcorn or stealing have with the thread
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by ugocugochin(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Honestl dat grl is so much with passion. I dnt mind whether na fake, but al I knw is she won dat day in my lif, fully. Baby ur so charming with ur phisical passion.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by bammy777(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
;DI will give her intense F**Kin after eaten
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by cacali(f): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good sense of humour.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by omistephen: 2:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Nice
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by dom(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2015
no meat.
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by psalmlolese: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Check thix out. Can yu eat thix

Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by heryeendey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
wow das kool..m gonna consume DAT wit ease
Re: See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday by tpiadotcom: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
saintbeckie:
If you were the guy,what will you do?

I am not the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Where Ogbono Comes From / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.