Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Racism: I Was Humiliated Over Other People’s Attitude...samuel Eto’o - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Racism: I Was Humiliated Over Other People’s Attitude...samuel Eto’o (385 Views)

Samuel Eto’o Meets World’s Tallest Man In Marrakech (photo) / Ota Benga: The Congo Pygmy Who Was Humiliated Before Thousands As A Human Zoo / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Becouse Of 'some Nigerians Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Racism: I Was Humiliated Over Other People’s Attitude...samuel Eto’o by corperope: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Former Chelsea, Barcelona and Inter Milan striker, Samuel Eto’o in an interview with CNN, has recalled how he was bailed by his brother after he had attempted to buy a wrist watch with his credit card but was denied by the attendant in London……read more on www.news3w..com

(1) (Reply)

Discount Products You Wont Beleive. / Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President / Igbos Suffer From Incurable Money-mindedness – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.