Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Microsoft Wants To Take Over Your Android And IOS Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Wants To Take Over Your Android And IOS Phones (570 Views)

Microsoft Wants To Get Into Weed Business / You Can Now Use Cortana On Your Android And IOS Phones / Microsoft Wants You To Run Windows 10 On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Wants To Take Over Your Android And IOS Phones by talktimi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you can’t build it, latch on to it and use it. Or something like that. That is Microsoft’s game plan in mobile. How else do you summarise the company’s new, fervent cross platform drive? We got full Office for Android and iOS. We got full Outlook. And now, there are reports that Microsoft is developing an advanced version of Cortana for Android and iOS.

This new version of Cortana will use research from an artificial intelligence project called “Einstein.” The idea is to have Cortana evolve into the first intelligent ‘agent’ which anticipates users needs on those platforms. Well, if that isn’t a takeover plot, I don’t know what is. Plus, that move to invest in Cyanogen’s Android fork.

As a whole, I think that Microsoft’s new drive is brilliant. It reminds me of how Google rose by riding on Windows instead of replacing it. This could just work.

http://mobilityarena.com/enemy-enemy-microsoft-invest-android-rogue-cyanogen/

http://mobilityarena.com/microsoft-wants-to-take-over-your-android-and-ios-phones/

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Passport Wins ‘best Of Best’ Red Dot Award For Product Design / See Some Feature Of The Boom J7 / Pls Help A Nairalander..urgenly Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.