Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Beauty Or Brains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beauty Or Brains (866 Views)

Which Do You Prefer: Beauty Or Intelligence? / Miss Nigeria Debacle: Beauties Without Brains / Women with both Beauty and Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Or Brains by apotieri4(f): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
:DRecently, i met a girl who is a drop dead cutie, she is so beautiful that even i as a female almost tripped for her beauty. She is beauty personified in all aspects. Few days ago, we went for an event, of course  all attentions was on her and then she was asked a simple question (which my kid sis will answer without blinking an eye-lid) by the moderator, and my home girl shocked me with her dumb answer. We got talking after the event and i found out that she had nothing upstairs, in other words, she is just a BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS.
                                      So i got myself asking why should a human be so complete(beautiful) and yet so empty(dull)? Nairalanders, which would you prefer "Beauty or Brains".  cool
Re: Beauty Or Brains by popsnar(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
wink i'm afraid i think i rather choose tha beauty of a thing. for tha empty brain is a small thang. i think God is a perfect brain installer and we'ill contnue praying ang let her undestand some stuffs tha's it. what if she is not beautiful at all and carry all the brains of the world which makes the brain useless and the world would rather consider her brainless and keep blaming her for her ugly nature.
Re: Beauty Or Brains by Raymond88(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2009
Brains.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Do You Think Of This Hottttt Chic / Vacancy For Ict Engineers In A Multinational Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.