Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad (22015 Views)

Check Out People Who Pray Unclad / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by belente(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
As long as the prayer is private, no wahala.... or do you expect me and my brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunties, parents, friends, to congregate and offer the Lord a sacrifice of nud.ity?
oga, you can go ahead and give it a trial. There is no harm in trying
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by abbsal(m): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2015
mumumugu:
We frequently see people who would not be seen dead without their clothing on. Clothing is often used to portray an image that is different from the person's perceived inner deficiencies. It is a form of artificiality or masking that they outwardly project to cover up any personality or emotional defects they think they have. People tend to feel that by hiding behind clothing they can metaphorically cover themselves and deny others exposure to the inner-self they perceive to be crippled. The need to do this most commonly occurs in people with low self-esteem.
We often create a series of attitudes and belief systems to compensate for these inadequacies. They also develop a series of masks to `cover up' the weaknesses. For example, the person who feels weak deep down will often put on a 'tough' personality mask and adopt an aggressive posture.
Society create the belief that clothing is an essential to life itself, rather than a practical and fun auxiliary. The tragedy is that many have blindly accepted this. The average person thinks of clothing as one of the necessities of life that transcends mere protection and expands into the realm of personality, character and self-worth
Many religions choose to perceive sexual activity as a sin, and by association, choose to see Unclothedness as a sin also. Some religions use this argument as a way of manipulating people into feeling guilty about Unclothedness. Guilty people then think they need the church to forgive them.
They forget that the idea of clothing came after Adam had sinned against God .man was created perfectly Unclad until sin came. If there was no sin,we would be roaming the street Unclad.
When is it wrong to be Unclad? A Unclad new born baby is not considered wrong or bad. At what age does this child become bad? Is it 18 months or when they are three. A Unclad two year old on the beach is generally considered normal and inoffensive. So when is a child not a child? Is it four years old or is it ten years old? People with issues around Unclothedness will often say it is when they reach school age, and that would be five years old. That concept infers that when a Unclad child on the beach is 4 years 364 days 23 hours and 59 minutes old it is a healthy child with a good attitude to life. One minute later, when the child turns five it is suddenly a naughty, sinful child because he/she is still Unclad! That concept is obviously a falacy.
What is the big deal abouut Unclothedness? It is not violence.no one is killed. Just natural human body. We are all born Unclad.
From ur words,seems u started d prayer from tHe bathroom which is very wrong,no matter how clean ur bathroom is,it is still not an ideal place to pray.try to get seek advise from a real spiritual leader cos what ur saying is very incorrect. There are parts of d body which are not to be exposed during prayer..."Ur private parts" cos it attracts bad spirit. Why do u think most churches tell women to cover their hair during prayer sessions. Guy don't deceive people here,dats pure Extrimism.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2015
belente:
oga, you can go ahead and give it a trial. There is no harm in trying
grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2015
xynerise:

My Bible says "ceasing"
sowie..was typing fast
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by darah(f): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Angels wont descend to fellowship wit u or bring answers to u. read jude
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by venatus25(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
You make sense but your name spoils it embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by 11Eleven: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Op. Has valid points. Its a way of saying....God this is me....the way you created me. I am nothing before you. People should try it before condemning. If you have a worrisome issue at hand and you are in urgent need of solution. This is one of the best ways to pray and receive breakthrough.
Tested and Proven. Some of you don't know that your pastors use this method in their closet.
Try yours....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by eldoradoxx: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2015
It is abominable to God for someone to appear before him in prayer naked. Since the fall of man through Adam and Eve, God made for mankind garments to cover their unclothedness which became impure immediately man ate the forbidden fruit. Since then, God has refused to take pride in seeing the unclothedness of man. Wonder why in the bible, God often spoke to Moses and others by telling them to consecrate/ purify themselves before appearing before him? In the Leviticus, it specifically says somewhere that it is abominable for anyone to appear before God naked.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by ugwuishi(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
mumumugu:

mumumugu./2014/06/04/we-should-pray-naked/
Hmmn! This is a nice treatize. That of Isaiah is 20:2-3. However, the guy took it on facial level which shouldn't be so. If you can show me where Christ prayed unclad, I would start mine 2nit...lol.

What that implies is that God expect us to walk with purity of mind and intentions, with nothing to HIDE before Him. However, that is a nice food for thought.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by swagdopey: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Very easy 2 identify *yaba left escapees.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Kingsasian(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
@op I partially agree with u but it should be done in the privates except u are trying to say we should pray unclad in our respective churches as well. I have done it in my own privacy on several occasions and I got results but was not totally unclad o.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by jimmynauty: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Sorry what's your name again? undecidedundecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by jimmynauty: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Op, where is this coming from?
grin mugumugu theory
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by GoldStandard: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
When i first saw the post & op's moniker, i thought it was another sunday joke but on reading the passages he quoted, i realized it wasnt a joke.
Well...i pray we are never pushed by any of life's storms and trials into the Unclad mood!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by tomzman: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Keep praying.

Ur cure is in the word of God
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by popson1st: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Haa. Religion don finish this OP.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by CJ310(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

She meant Ceasing na...

It happens, don't you make mistakes at times spelling words with same pronunciation undecided

Nope I don't. I take 10 seconds to check before sending anything I type.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by VickyRotex(f): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2015
CJ310:

Nope I don't. I take 10 seconds to check before sending anything I type.

You saying you're perfect undecided

Okay sad
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by CJ310(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

You saying you're perfect undecided

Okay sad

No now, just that I take time to go over most things I type before sending. Nice profile pic btw
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by VickyRotex(f): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
CJ310:

No now, just that I take time to go over most things I type before sending. Nice profile pic btw

Most things, not everything smiley

Thank you smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Franklinus: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Dhavido(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=mumumugu post=31592935]
mumumugu./2014/06/04/we-should-pray-naked/ very funny
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by elysianevents: 4:12am On Nov 14, 2015
sorry please ...if the Holy ghost do not lead others..then leave it..let it not be a law..or weight...let each one be led..john 1:12, Romans 8:14
..clad or unclad is very secondary..because it's an expression...the major thing is praying..Psalms 55:17-19,Isaiah 2:3,Luke 18:1
mumumugu:

mumumugu./2014/06/04/we-should-pray-naked/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by Trippledee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
If u like stand in the middle of third mainland bridge
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
klark3:
lol... Your moniker tells it all.
Mumu + mugu = mumumugu..

And you think you are smarter
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Adyrin post=31623441h:
I didn't even care to read!

Please do, It is educative
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
tiamiyukunle69:
I don't see any reason why I should pray unclad

I don't see any reason why you should not except you are scared of seducing the almighty
Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by mumumugu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
chrisviral:
grin

Please check into the nearest mental centre, now that your still seeing the symptoms before its fully blown.
I will keep praying for your full recovery!

Recovery from being different?

You need recovery time following the crowd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Job, Numbers: Bible Books That Swayed Supreme Court Ruling On Female Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.