Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today (33339 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by dailyguide(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Sincerely speaking, I will say it is better you stay at home today if you can't clearly define your reason for going to church.

People go to church for different reasons and most times, these reasons might be so unpleasant to the ear.

Going to church on a sunday is for you to worship, adore and commune with your God. It is a time to hear what he has for you through his servants but on the contrary, people go to church for so many annoying reasons.

I will say that if you are going to church for any of the reasons listed below, it is better you stay at home.

1. Because you are forced to

2. Because it is normal to go on sundays

3. To show off a new cloth

4. To put down grammatical errors of speakers

5. To see what others are wearing

6. To go and woo ladies or entice guys

7. Because there is food for first timers. etc

Finding yourself in the presence of God is a good thing but the question is "for what purpose?"

So many people come to the church knowing fully well that they need prayers but instead of concentrating on what will change their life for the better, they choose a contrary focus.

My dear, in his presence there are miracles,joy,blessings,favour,release of the oppressed, casting down and building up. Change your mindset of going to church for better and you will get that your hneart desire you have been yearning for.

Happy sunday

https://facebook.com/Dailyguide24comng-1447920592194865/

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by arleck(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2017
oshey! So My Type do really Exists

11 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MJBOLT: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
8. if you're going to church to charge phone

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone whose​ virgin mother was impregnated by a ghost grin

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

Fucck out of here with that your silly story

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of the world

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Amberon: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by tstx(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
I've never bin a fan of going to church... but my mindset changed after armed robbers attacked my family home.... the incident made me see the benefits of going to church.

... aside from the obvious fact that you get to
listen to the word of God while charging your phone, you also get to receive their help whenever a huge calamity befalls you.... .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
The person above me is mad. lipsrsealed

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by dingbang(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
I dey my house now dey do assignment.. Come and judge me

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nollynude: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
OP, you are on point
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:
on a Sunday?,

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by KennyID17(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
That number 7 tho, back then in Unilag grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Sammypedro18(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Lmao.....so true

To collect fine ass chicks numbers

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Aniwhyte(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Na so
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by sylvar02(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
7. grin grin grin I belong to that category

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by sakalisis(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Because an accident might occur on the way...... .....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by abels(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=dailyguide post=55399087]Sincerely speaking, I will say it is better you stay at home today if you can't clearly define your reason for going to church.

People go to church for different reasons and most times, these reasons might be so unpleasant to the ear.

Going to church on a sunday is for you to worship, adore and commune with your God. It is a time to hear what he has for you through his servants but on the contrary, people go to church for so many annoying reasons.

I will say that if you are going to church for any of the reasons listed below, it is better you stay at home.

1. Because you are forced to

2. Because it is normal to go on sundays

3. To show off a new cloth

4. To put down grammatical errors of speakers

5. To see what others are wearing

6. To go and woo ladies or entice guys

7. Because there is food for first timers. etc

Finding yourself in the presence of God is a good thing but the question is "for what purpose?"

So many people come to the church knowing fully well that they need prayers but instead of concentrating on what will change their life for the better, they choose a contrary focus.

My dear, in his presence there are miracles,joy,blessings,favour,release of the oppressed, casting down and building up. Change your mindset of going to church for better and you will get that your hneart desire you have been yearning for.

Happy sunday

https://facebook.com/Dailyguide24comng-1447920592194865/
[/quotne] lol.. tis guy must b a pagan

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by idee91: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
8. Because Jusus christ Never went to church on a sunday

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Sammypedro18(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
I dey my house now dey do assignment.. Come and judge me

Same here....feeling guilty about it, woke up late n I don't like attending any service beyond 1st service
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by abels(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Pavore9: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Abeg list out Churches that serves food to first timers....Confirm free meals on Sundays! cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Lordseyad(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Ok.. I was here sha
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by BlackMystery(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Well...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by sixtus3606(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
arleck:
oshey! So My Type do really Exists
Naso grin
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Aniwhyte(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:
. . With your bleached skin and bleached face.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Many people are going to church for the wrong reasons .
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
on a Sunday?,
Are you mad? I didn't mention any names
,why feel guilty? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by GidiChoice: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
I salute you... #ReasonsWhyIDon't go to church
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Tazdroid(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
on a Sunday?,

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Dekatron(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
You cannot ask me for offering and expect me to just dey look na. So anytime I go to church, its for two things:

1. Charge my phone/Laptop
2. I dont want to cook, so I go to a new church and get free food.

If you vex, go and hug transformer.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by AntiWailer: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
on a Sunday?,

Some one can mad any day na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by modextus(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
This are the kind of posts Seun and his moderators push to front page on Sundays. Because he's anti-christian. Why is this and why is that threads.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.