Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... (1188 Views)

Can One Get Pregnant After Treating Staph Infection / Can A 10 Year Old Girl Get Pregnant? See how / Pregnant After Ttc? Come In Share With Us What You Did Differently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
My woman had serios infection....green discharge, itchhing, etc....she went for treatment, but d doctor gave wrong prescription, the surface of d vagina had pores and was peeling....the drug was suposed to be rubed at d surface...the doctor asked her to insert it......later she was treated and evrytin got back to normal....can she till give birth despite this?....all this hapened befor i met her.....she isnt promiscous....am tinkin of goin for a fertility test...am scared...i love her...i will apreciate coments especialy from doctors...
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by OkuDiOver1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Go for test if you are in doubt
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by asadike(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just have faith. Its important you go for test especially VDRL test. Its very important but I don't think it will affect her uterus so its possible she can still give birth.
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by CHM11: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
When a woman starts telling you she had one problem with her v in d past, she was raped, she had toilet infection etc etc, that's when you have to be really careful and ask really probing questions.

Simple truth is that most of them lie about these things...
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2015
asadike:
Just have faith. Its important you go for test especially VDRL test. Its very important but I don't think it will affect her uterus so its possible she can still give birth.

what is VDRL?....can i get it done in any hospital?...is it espensive?....tanx for yor coment..
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2015
CHM11:
When a woman starts telling you she had one problem with her v in d past, she was raped, she had toilet infection etc etc, that's when you have to be really careful and ask really probing questions.

Simple truth is that most of them lie about these things...

this lady has not even had sex before....
Re: Can She Get Pregnant After This....?pls Help... by asadike(f): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Originakalokalo:

what is VDRL?....can i get it done in any hospital?...is it espensive?....tanx for yor coment..
its a test for veneral diseases or std. Yes you can get it done in hospitals and laboratories. Its quite affordable. You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Patients With Hematospermia Should Attach Importance To Their Living Habits / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process / How To Stop Smelly Farts – Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.