Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Join Me In My Weight Loss Process - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process (1186 Views)

Weight Loss Process From A Nutritionist Point Of View / My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise / Hormones That Halt Weight Loss Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 3:50am On Sep 16, 2017
I will be posting my daily diet here everyday present weight : 94kg target weight: 65kg

1 Like

Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by funmi4love(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
hello guys, so as promised I will be posting diet and routine for today . - 8:25am : I skipped for 300times and had like 30minutes walk/jog
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
beastofwestros:
hello guys, so as promised I will be posting diet and routine for today .
- 8:25am : I skipped for 300times and had like 30minutes walk/jog
I wish you success in ur weight loss journey.

1 Like

Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
I wish you success in ur weight loss journey.
thank you...
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
by 2:30pm : I ate a very small quantity of plantain and egg
by 9:00pm : I skipped a 1000 times
that's all for today
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by Cutestud(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one! It's good taking your destiny into your hand than just sitting and complaining about it like others do.
However, do you know that there is something else you can try to speeden up your weight loss regime since dieting and exercise alone might take awfully long periods of time?
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cutestud:
Nice one! It's good taking your destiny into your hand than just sitting and complaining about it like others do.
However, do you know that there is something else you can try to speeden up your weight loss regime since dieting and exercise alone might take awfully long periods of time?
okay.thank you..what's that?
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello guys , happy Sunday to y'all
hope you guys are good?
so my today's target is : 1, skip for 2000times 2, take only water. 3, exercise for 2 hours 30minutes in total 4, and abdominal exercises
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
So I woke up by 6:00am , I skipped for 1000times before going to church. o boy ! the thing no easy o!!! I go try sha!!!
Guys , keep your encouragements coming. it helps!!! have a nice day, guys. I will keep you posted. Till I reach 65kg , no going back
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by Cutestud(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
beastofwestros:

okay.thank you..what's that?
A detoxification scheme and I ain't talking carrot juice. The brand I represent has one of the best detox scheme there is that has helped countless numbers not only loose weight but also sustain weight loss.
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by FitnessDoctor: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello bestofwestros (I would love to know your real name)
I love the way you are going with your weight loss routine and I hope you wouldn't be angry if I chip in some few things.
I see you always mention an aerobic exercise in all your posts which is great because they increase your metabolism and help you lose weight, but instead of focusing on skipping only you can try other exercises which focus on your entire body and help you lose weight faster, exercises like jumping jacks, jogging, running on stairs back and forth and squats, you can do each for 5 minutes and rest for 1 minute in between. There are many abdominal exercises planks (all of them), squats, crunches etc you can try but i would recommend them after two weeks of normal daily exercises because that is when they work best. You can also add HIIT into your routine and you will lose weight faster than you blink, but i normally recommend it after 2 or 4 weeks of exercise because its not easy to do everyday. I sincerly hope u are taking pics.. lol
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello bestofwestros (I would love to know your real name)
I love the way you are going with your weight loss routine and I hope you wouldn't be angry if I chip in some few things.
I see you always mention an aerobic exercise in all your posts which is great because they increase your metabolism and help you lose weight, but instead of focusing on skipping only you can try other exercises which focus on your entire body and help you lose weight faster, exercises like jumping jacks, jogging, running on stairs back and forth and squats, you can do each for 5 minutes and rest for 1 minute in between. There are many abdominal exercises planks (all of them), squats, crunches etc you can try but i would recommend them after two weeks of normal daily exercises because that is when they work best. You can also add HIIT into your routine and you will lose weight faster than you blink, but i normally recommend it after 2 or 4 weeks of exercise because its not easy to do everyday. I sincerly hope u are taking pics.. lol
wow...thanks bro. I will definitely add that to my routine. My name is daniel
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2017
So guys, good morning y'all.
yesterday was crazy, I resisted the kind delicacy wey my sister cooked not until 3:00pm . I succumbed.Immediately I finished eating it, the kind regret wey I get no be here o! I just dey like person wey f*ck girl for the first time. you know that kind regret wey dey come after that.

without much ado, I made myself pay for it in the night. I skipped my life out. over 1000times. na vex I take do am sha.

fast forward to this morning, waking up by 6:30am . I skipped for a 1000times and now am out for work
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Today's target:
1, having only water for the day
2, skipping for 2000times
3, from fitness doctor advice , I will be add more exercises to my routine: jogging/walking for 40minutes and running on stairs back and forth
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by FitnessDoctor: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2017
beastofwestros:

wow...thanks bro. I will definitely add that to my routine. My name is daniel

Okay, I am sorry, I made a mistake about your gender..

Well, Daniel, how was your weight loss program today?
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by MzzTega(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one!
beastofwestros.
No update yet?
Anyways, I need all the encouragement I could get and I came across your post.

The last time I checked, my weight was about 56-58kg but I think I have added extra weight and all I want to do is loose weight.

I'm planning on going on a diet and some indoors exercise. (that's before going back to the hostel).

Or what do you think?
FitnessDoctor, please contribute.
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
MzzTega:
Nice one!
beastofwestros.
No update yet?

The last time I checked, my weight was about 56-58kg but I think I have added extra weight and all I want to do is loose weight.

I'm planning on going on a diet and some indoors exercise. (that's before going back to the hostel).

Or what do you think?

I can help u eat up... besides I decided to surprise everyone with the results rather
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by Freemand1st: 12:03am On Sep 26, 2017
This is nice actually. Thanks for sharing this.
I have a blog about health and fitness. You can always check by to know more.

www.fitnezcode.com
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by MzzTega(f): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2017
beastofwestros:

I can help u eat up... besides I decided to surprise everyone with the results rather

Okay.
So how's your diet like?
I'm actually cutting down on my daily ration.
Like if I'm taking a full plate of rice before I reduced it to almost half a plate.
Want to increase my protein intake but beans is a no no for me, I react to it. Any suggestions on any food high in protein?

I'm also staying away from every soft drink and sweetened juice.
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by beastofwestros(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
MzzTega:

Okay.
So how's your diet like?
I'm actually cutting down on my daily ration.
Like if I'm taking a full plate of rice before I reduced it to almost half a plate.
Want to increase my protein intake but beans is a no no for me, I react to it. Any suggestions on any food high in protein?

I'm also staying away from every soft drink and sweetened juice.

I starve like crazy... and Skipp a lot
Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by FitnessDoctor: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
MzzTega:
Nice one!
beastofwestros.
No update yet?

Or what do you think?

Sorry for the late reply, but I also read through your other replies and you said you need suggestions on foods high in protein.

Since you are trying to lose weight the kind of foods you should be looking at are fish, meat, eggs, yam, vegetables, and chicken.

You also said you are reducing the amount of food you take.. First of all, it is not about reducing the amount of food you eat, it is all about reducing the number of calories you consume... For example, I can take 5 pieces of meatpie and you take just a plate of rice, but I have consumed more calories than you have.

It is also about being full, because if you starve yourself to lose weight now, trust me, you wouldn't be able to maintain it... There are methods to follow in which you can eat without starving and you will get full very fast. You wouldn't even be able to finish what is on your plate.

That is the best way to maintain weight loss and come out with a great looking body.

2 Likes

Re: Join Me In My Weight Loss Process by MzzTega(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Sorry for the late reply, but I also read through your other replies and you said you need suggestions on foods high in protein.

Since you are trying to lose weight the kind of foods you should be looking at are fish, meat, eggs, yam, vegetables, and chicken.

You also said you are reducing the amount of food you take.. First of all, it is not about reducing the amount of food you eat, it is all about reducing the number of calories you consume... For example, I can take 5 pieces of meatpie and you take just a plate of rice, but I have consumed more calories than you have.

It is also about being full, because if you starve yourself to lose weight now, trust me, you wouldn't be able to maintain it... There are methods to follow in which you can eat without starving and you will get full very fast. You wouldn't even be able to finish what is on your plate.

That is the best way to maintain weight loss and come out with a great looking body.

Hmmmmmm. Thanks a lot. Will go with what you have said.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-organics: Madagascar Launches Africa's First Cure For Virus / Please Advise Me On This Growth On My Head. / Miracleseed Ultima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.