Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind (896 Views)

6 Ways Technology Has Actually Made You Lazy / 10 Amazing Way Science And Technology Has Impacted Human Lives / Photos: Tour Through The Decades To Explore How Technology Has Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by lordmayor2013(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Can u imagine i stored my girlfriend’s number with
her name on my phone o. This morning, I decided
to call and check on her to know how she is doing.

As I scrolled to her number and called, a voice said;
you have insufficient credit to make this call, please
recharge and try again. I checked my account
balance to confirm this, it was true, so, I borrowed
my neighbour’s phone to make this call.

This neighbour of mine is my close pal o. Someone
that we played with pant in the streets together
when we were growing up. Very reliable guy-man
he is.

As I dialed my girlfriend’s number on his phone, do
you know what appeared on the screen? ”MY LOVE”.
I started wondering; how did the phone know that
the owner of the number is my lover? When I asked
my friend how the phone knows that the owner of
that number is my love,
my friend told me that this is what all this new
phones do nowadays o!.
So technology has gotten to this level? Chai.! White
people are really trying o! We are really moving
forward oh…technology, thank you ohhhhh!
Re: Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by barnaboy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
O deeeeeereee
Re: Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by juniormusa(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chaii op which kind fool you be?
Ur friend saved your girl's contact with my love oh..
Re: Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
juniormusa:
Chaii op which kind fool you be?
Ur friend saved your girl's contact with my love oh..
The OP is not a fool. He knows that. angry
Re: Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by juniormusa(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
dovelike:

The OP is not a fool. He knows that. angry
Lol op wan make fp oh
Re: Technology Has Gone Crazy! Phones Now Reads Mind by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na that Nokia touch you use call your gf? You're lucky it only said "insufficient balance" It would have said "my friend change this your phone", then turns off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here's The Best Sleeping Position, According To Science / Please What Are The Phenomena In High Voltage Engineering? / Have You Ever Wondered Why ATM Pins Have 4 Digit Code? Here Is Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.