Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) (33260 Views)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel / CBN Reviews Weekly Dollar Sale To Bdcs To $50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by godoluwa(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Felakezman:

Sorry which league are they thanks
england, Romania, turkey
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by clodd007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
SILENT FOLLOWER.......BET DAY 1 CLEARED......using local bookie for ds.....and started wyt 1k hoping to build up...suggestion...why dont we start again wyt d profit of today
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
day1 success....................................@clodd, that will be against the plan. but u could bet with the profit. the word is safety nd a no to continuous funding
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
1. 18.03.15 16:30
1.FC Astra Ploiesti - Rapid Bucuresti (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.35
Result: Over

2. 18.03.15 20:45
Nottingham Forest - Rotherham Utd (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.45
Result: Yes

3. 18.03.15 18:30
Kayserispor - Sivasspor (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.30
Result: Over
THANK JAH FOR TODAY, 3/4 FOR ME
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Felakezman(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks u jesus...oga fresh thanks....tonight is green....2morrow greener
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
Day 1 cleared..

You can take out your inital capital and use the profit to stake for day 2 if you want.

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by godoluwa(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvv:
Day 1 cleared..

You can take out your inital capital and use the profit to stake for day 2 if you want.
dats the best deal. take the out initial capital at the end of each day
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Felakezman(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvv:
Day 1 cleared..

Boss we are waiting for todays game....thanks
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Zaha(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvv:
Day 1 cleared..

bros we are waiting for day two
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2015
Here is Day 2
19/03/15

Success is the name!

1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by gpercuxionz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
pls kindly write it out
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by godoluwa(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
gpercuxionz:
pls kindly write it out
1. dynamo Kiev vs everton FC over 1.5goals
2.Bayern Munich vs Ingolstadt over 1.5goals
3. Mali vs Senegal over 1.5goals
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by liftedberry: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
freshcvvs:
Here is Day 2
19/03/15

Success is the name!

Please what the name and address of the betting site you are using
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Another bad result..

Bayern Munich ll failed to score one more goal after scoring 1 in the first halve.

A red card to them must have caused it but their silly opponent couldn't even take advantage of the red card.

Hopefully some of you kept your initial capital.. Tomorrow is another day.

Quitters win not, winners are alien to quitting.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
liftedberry:

Please what the name and address of the betting site you are using

Marathon bet
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good job. I could not meet up with your yesterday and today pick, so I took other options, Barca casted that of yesterday. Today is on course, though I played Roma-Fiorentina Under 3.5. Fiorentina gave me a scare but thank God the ticket is still up.
I will start afresh with yo tomorrow and still keep my other roller bet up.
Together we can do it.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will run mine from N50 to N10,000 and start all over again after success. That is my initial plan before I increase the tempo. We Can Do It.

Inter Milan-Wolfsburg G:G
Roller Bet Continua
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
ResourceMan:
I will run mine from N50 to N10,000 and start all over again after success. That is my initial plan before I increase the tempo. We Can Do It.

Inter Milan-Wolfsburg G:G
Roller Bet Continua

Thank you for the kind words but pls always post games on the mother thread and not here..remember I didn't open this thread to divert members from the main thread and I would like us to maintain the main thread while this serve only for the project games.

Thanks
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
fresh u are Gud... I opened merry bet and 1k don go.... been losi.... just deposited 1k again.... pls wat amount should I bet along with ur game
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 4:25am On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvv:

Thank you for the kind words but pls always post games on the mother thread and not here..remember I didn't open this thread to divert members from the main thread and I would like us to maintain the main thread while this serve only for the project games.

Thanks
Noted.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by edpunter(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvv:
Another bad result..

Bayern Munich ll failed to score one more goal after scoring 1 in the first halve.

A red card to them must have caused it but their silly opponent couldn't even take advantage of the red card.

Hopefully some of you kept your initial capital.. Tomorrow is another day.

Quitters win not, winners are alien to quitting.

Freshcvv you are a pro-punter this pattern is HR (High Risk) method, it's partially Martingale and it not recommendable only if you lose 3rd or 4th stage and you stake again with same amount lost to stay in the course or else the law of large numbers or probability will definitely catch up on you (if you play head and tail coin gamble you will know what am saying), better you win some and save some, like betting $5 x 3odds = $15 then save $5 and bet $10 or wisely save $10 and bet $5 so you can have something to fight another day. A bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush. JUST AN ADVICE. Goodluck. smiley
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
edpunter:

Freshcvv you are a pro-punter this pattern is HR (High Risk) method, it's partially Martingale and it not recommendable only if you lose 3rd or 4th stage and you stake again with same amount lost to stay in the course or else the law of large numbers or probability will definitely catch up on you (if you play head and tail coin gamble you will know what am saying), better you win some and save some, like betting $5 x 3odds = $15 then save $5 and bet $10 or wisely save $10 and bet $5 so you can have something to fight another day. A bird at hand is worth 2 in the bush. JUST AN ADVICE. Goodluck. smiley

freshcvv:
Day 1 cleared..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Raphio:
fresh u are Gud... I opened merry bet and 1k don go.... been losi.... just deposited 1k again.... pls wat amount should I bet along with ur game

Stake with like #250 naira and use the rest for the normal daily stake, i am doing this not really for today's profit, i do this to see if i can turn $2.5 or $5 to $10,000 in the nearest future, i stake normal games too which i use as my daily profit, this particular project is not for daily profit.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by fabrigas18(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol c as he take respond, bad niccur
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
After what happened to us twice now, I have decided to go the 3rd time.

People should know that this journal was opened to document a project which I think I want to follow to the latter.

The first ran for 5 days before a game screwed it over.
The second for 2 days

Here goes the third..

Be informed that its not about daily profit, I stake other games for the daily profit which I withdraw but not this one.

Do not use this project as your daily punting profit.. Its a project and the reward of a project is not instant.

If you want daily profit, kindly visit the mother thread this idea came from.. I still post other games there.

Having said that, I appreciate everyone that has contributed for far, believe me, I make use of the suggestion in areas they are needed. Nothing is useless.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Third try.

I am using part of the profit I made from a late stake yesterday to continue from where we stopped.

Stake with the capital you withdrew yesterday.

20/03/15

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by kennyslim1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
baba, you dey whatsapp? drop your # make we talk there abeg...thanks
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
^^^

I am sorry sir, my punting lifestyle stays only on nairaland tongue
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
^^^

is this forex? grin grin grin
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by edpunter(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
freshcvvs:
^^^

is this forex? grin grin grin

It's not Forex but been versatile helps in all corners of life. I can see you have so much power to delete post, the truth is bitter but you are a failure. You can't achieve more than 5(five) courses before you crumble, it's not curse but LAW OF REGRESSION in probability.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
^^^

And did I complain to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / CBN Freeze Adebutu Kessington's Bank Accounts For "Tax Fraud" - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.