Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) (33265 Views)

Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA? / Brent Crude Oil Rose From $47.06 To $50 per Barrel / CBN Reviews Weekly Dollar Sale To Bdcs To $50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
bl33d:
didnt even tot of it. Ticket A won nd B off. More green to us

At least we broke even today with like $1+ profit..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by clodd007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
silent follower but ticket casted can we start all over?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
clodd007:
silent follower but ticket casted can we start all over?
ticket didnt cast. U didnt follow what we did today. By now d amt of yesterday is still intact, nd plux 1percent profit. We shuld be headin to day 5 tomorow
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by ResourceMan(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

Holland B is quite a ridiculous league. No wahala, the roller bet is still on. I got my bid on ticket B back though grin.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

yeah, imagine dose fooools, while odas wia scoring anyhow em decided to be fooolish
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Hardheolar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

I hope you didn't combine the ticket?
I actually combined it but didnt add sparta to it..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hardheolar:
I actually combined it but didnt add sparta to it..

Good but be careful with long combos..its dangerous.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
bl33d:
yeah, imagine dose fooools, while odas wia scoring anyhow em decided to be fooolish

It happens.. We will try the same style tomorrow..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
ResourceMan:

Holland B is quite a ridiculous league. No wahala, the roller bet is still on. I got my bid on ticket B back though grin.

But every other scored except them...kinda fishy..
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
freshcvv:

It happens.. We will try the same style tomorrow..
more green to us
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by 123gist(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wow just won my first bet, thanks freshcvv
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
123gist:
Wow just won my first bet, thanks freshcvv

We are here to help ourselves grow. i am glad someone is reaping from this effort.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Day 5 is going to be similar to day 4 but this time around, we're going to be playing 2 tickets excluding $4.89, we have $29.89 on ground, so we're using $25 ($12.5 per ticket).

If and when we're lucky by winning both tickets, we double the pull out from $4.89 to $9.78.. the higher we go, the more we double the pull out, if only one ticket clears, no pull out.

I will soon post the games for today.

Success is the name!

2 Likes

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2015
we are waiting
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Day 5

(17/03/15)

Hopefully we hit both tickets so we can move forward, yesterday was a 50/50 situation which gave us back our capital + $1.

Today, we should be having our accounts doubled.

Success is the name!

1 Share

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Kindly exchange ticket 5A ( Haskovo vs Slavia Sofia) with Monaco vs Arsenal O 1.5, i made an error here picking the former, i have just rechecked their history and i can see that both teams aren't good at scoring.. too bad i already played the game before re-checking..

Make amends now that you're yet to play.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Atletico Madrid vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Away team comes into this match with a 1 goal advantage, the home team must score and win with at least 1 goal margin to have a chance of progressing to the quarter finals, Atletico Madrid has no option than to me, i see them scoring at least a goal but the away team is likely to score too. it's going to be tight but i don't see less than 2 goals in this game.

Verdict: O 1.5

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Concordia Chiajna

5th and 12th on the table, home team are on the same points with FC Astra Giurgiu who are 4th on the table with just goals difference, a win gives them the 4th position, they've scored 35 goals and conceded 29, away scored 22 and conceded 27, i see a 2:0 win here but if the away scores first, then i see a 3:1 or 2:1 scoreline here. the home team hasn't failed in winning all home matches against their opponent so far, so this one shouldn't be different. would have gone for an "at least a halve's win, but football is funny.

Haskovo vs Slavia Sofia

An error in my pick, both teams can't score to save their lives, i think i was not careful here, please do not pick, pick Arsenal instead. this is an error.

Austria Lustenau vs Mattersburg.

8th on the table taking on the 1st on the table, the away club is a goal scoring team, they've scored 46 goals already, in the last 10 matches played, no game ended below 2 goals, this won't be any different.

Foolad Ahvaz vs Al-Hilal Riyadh

3rd and 2nd on the group table, they both need a win to move up to either 2nd or 1st. both can score, so i see at least 2 goals here.

Sparta Prague vs Jablonec

Only 2 games ended in a goalless draw in 12 games played so far by both teams, i see home team scoring in the 1st halve and adding more in the second halve only if away team don't score first.

Success is the name!
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2015
more greeeens
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvvs: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ticket day 5B has crashed, bad choice..

We're left with one ticket just like yesterday. hopefully we smile.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
both ticket voraciously swalowed, even my roller................today wasnt that that. With vested interest in 3games rather dan 6? I think it would be better
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
bl33d:
both ticket voraciously swalowed, even my roller................today wasnt that that. With vested interest in 3games rather dan 6? I think it would be better

Bad.. Watched the At. Madrid match and was disappointed with how At.Madrid refused to score at least 2 goals in each halve..

A game each spoilt the tickets.

Anyways..we will have to restart with concentration on just one ticket.

I am starting with $5 this time around and max of 1 ticket with 3 games..

Too bad both ticket went crashing..

Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Pls this is a journal, not open for any other person's tickets.. I didn't open the thread for the public to post games.. Kindly respect what this thread was created for and post to threads that are open to random games.

Stop derailing.

1 Like

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2015
freshcvv:

Bad.. Watched the At. Madrid match and was disappointed with how At.Madrid refused to score at least 2 goals in each halve..

A game each spoilt the tickets.

Anyways..we will have to restart with concentration on just one ticket.

I am starting with $5 this time around and max of 1 ticket with 3 games..

Too bad both ticket went crashing..

Tomorrow is another day.
yeah, we will get there
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
After the previous run ended on day 5, I went back to reflect on where I went wrong.. Picking 6 games divided into 2 ticket distracted my concentration.. I did that because of the amount we are at then..I felt playing all amount on one ticket was dangerous, at the end, even the divided ticket still crashed..

This is to say, nothing is certain in life..

I am back to day one again and we are starting with $5..

Still 3 games and one ticket.

Hopefully, this second phase would run to the last bustop.

Here is today's game.
18/03/15..

Stake is $5
Odd is $2.70

Success is the name.

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2015
can't find at least one half saw either half
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Raphio:
can't find at least one half saw either half

It means the same sir.
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by bl33d(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2015
freshcvv:
After the previous run ended on day 5, I went back to reflect on where I went wrong.. Picking 6 games divided into 2 ticket distracted my concentration.. I did that because of the amount we are at then..I felt playing all amount on one ticket was dangerous, at the end, even the divided ticket still crashed..

This is to say, nothing is certain in life..

I am back to day one again and we are starting with $5..

Still 3 games and one ticket.

Hopefully, this second phase would run to the last bustop.

Here is today's game.
18/03/15..

Stake is $5
Odd is $2.70

Success is the name.
the image is broken from my end, can i get the text?
Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by freshcvv(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2015
bl33d:
the image is broken from my end, can i get the text?

Northern ham forest to win at least one halve
Asta suirigui game O 1.5
Kayesiespor vs Sivaspor O 1.5

1 Like

Re: Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) by Felakezman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
freshcvv:

Northern ham forest to win at least one halve
Asta suirigui game O 1.5
Kayesiespor vs Sivaspor O 1.5

Sorry which league are they thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Suggest A Name For My Baby Shop / Businesses That Can Never Go Out Of Fashion / CBN Freeze Adebutu Kessington's Bank Accounts For "Tax Fraud" - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.