Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Plase Help Save My Daughter Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plase Help Save My Daughter Life (654 Views)

Help Save Baby Tomi / Help Save Mama Kazeem / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Plase Help Save My Daughter Life by tope65(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
my 11months old baby is diagonised with 'SYMPTOMATIC MULTIPLE CONGENTIAL HEART DEFECTS' At the University of lagos teaching hospital (LUTH) we need a total sum of 3.5m to carry out the surgery in India. We re trying to raise the funds needed for the surgery. We have gone to vanguard news paper and it was published on the 3rd of this month. This defects has affected the babies growth, our last appointment at luth, the consultant said the surgery needs to b done fast as it is affecting other functioning part of her body.
Re: Plase Help Save My Daughter Life by RoyalRoy(m): 6:31am On Mar 16, 2015

(1)

Awful Parents Abandon Infant At Mcdonald's / Sand Storm In Saudi Arabia That Looks Like The End Of The World / 30 Rules For Changed Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.