Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal (899 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Wisdytech(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
http://brainnewsng.com/keshi-nff-agree-new-deal/

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on Friday agreed a new deal with the coach of the Super Eagles, Stephen Keshi, after a meeting between his representatives and the NFF.

Source at the meeting told Channels Television that the agreement was reached after deliberations.

The source said that the discussion between the two parties went well, with a lot of maturity and mutual respect.

A formal pronouncement is expected in days.

It is not clear what the new deal is like, but the Super Eagles Coach had earlier termed the deal offered by the NFF as ‘a slave contract’.

Keshi is expected to submit a list of players to be invited for the friendly games against Bolivia and South Africa on Monday.

Stephen Keshi has been managing the Nigerian National Team since 2011.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Wisdytech(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by oluwafemi113(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Not again
Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by spyg1(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Handle those boys with iron hand this time around. Recruit small and hard working boys.

Don't also forget to drop Snailkel of chelsea.
Try to pair Emenike and Ideye up front. This is the only way you will succeed.
Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Asek1(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2015
I hope he learns from his past blunders and the NFF too should upgrade his salary structure so that he can hold his own amongst his players cos most of them are far more richer than he is . . .
#myonecoin

1 Like

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by yuncka: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
spyg1:
Handle those boys with iron hand this time around. Recruit small and hard working boys.

Don't also forget to drop Snailkel of chelsea.
Try to pair Emenike and Ideye up front. This is the only way you will succeed.

Guy U nailed it.

In addition, pls make Shone Aluko a regular, persuade Ameobi(junior), and make sure U bring Jordan Ibe. And we also Alampasu.

1 Like

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by ardeks(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2015
A new deal for Keshi has been agreed? I guess we on "a long thing" in Nigerian football. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)
Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Segadem(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Asek1:
I hope he learns from his past blunders and the NFF too should upgrade his salary structure so that he can hold his own amongst his players cos most of them are far more richer than he is . . .
#myonecoin
Coaches are expected to handle their players irrespective whether he earns more or less compare to the players .it is a norm that some players do earns more than their coaches but in big boss case he thinks that some players are sacred cows who cannot be touch, e.g. hmm hmm enmm ,

let me be.

1 Like

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by MrFootball(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
angry
We don't want diz guy again

1 Like

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Yustash001(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2015
New deal?...After all the yabbing..''Nigeria didn't take him serious''..

1 Like

Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by Yello1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
watin i wonn even talk:well all iz well wit us oo,i pray highblood presure we nt kil niaja fans dis time oo
Re: Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal by AOB1963: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Finally!!! Keshi more than deserves a new contract. People forget that he won us the Nations Cup in 2013 out of nothing. Got us bronze at CHAN. All this with an FA out for his fall. Don't forget that immediately after the Nations Cup in 2013, a group within the FA started sabotaging him. Okpala whom they removed to spite and weaken his bench recently got a judgment in his favor at CAS against the NFF. He qualified us for the last world cup and got us to the last 16. A feat no other Nigerian has accomplished. Rather than quickly renew his contract they began to play games, dilly dally till the last minute. How so called football supporters can ignore these facts and continue to blame Keshi continues to amaze me. The games we lost against Congo and Sudan were bad, yet can it not be argued that these were games he undertook WITHOUT a contract. During those matches, both the eagles bench and players did not know whether they were going or coming. They played those games under a cloud of uncertainty that was created solely by the FA. Equally wins against those two Nations proved that he and his bench are quite up to the task. I salute the FA for this good decision as well as the Nigerian Government who saw through all the sabotage against a worthy icon of Nigerian football.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola / Mikel Obi 2014/2015 Season Review. / Classic Zenit St Petersburg Team Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.