Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pls Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Help (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pls Help by ofuje12: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Good morning
moniker Sodiqyinka
My name is Lawani Ozavisa Kehinde I have finally found my name on the senate approved list but the jamb registration number was not correct and it shows

S/N Surname Other Names Matric No JAMB Reg Number Date Of Graduation Status
1 LAWANI KEHINDE OZAVISA 10N04/012 05163540IF 10/27/2014 Duplicate Jamb Number(You cannot register, Contact your Institution)

The jamb registration number in front of my name is not even the correct one, the correct one is 05693465EI
i called my school to complain all they could say is they have sent and name and we should go and be patient and we should also wait till april 16th and 17th and go to NYSC outlet close to us that they will listen to our complain and our issues will be solved
but isnt it going to be late by then
pls sir i am confused and i dont know what to do of which i was suppose to have gone for service last year november.
thank you sir
Re: Pls Help by emmy4lov(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
A friend of mine also had this same issue, initially she didn't see her name on the Senate list, so I decided to go to school on her behalf to investigate the issue, I discovered my school made a mistake in her Jamb no. instead of I it was J.

I called nysc help line all I could get was that I should go back to my school and complain. when I went to school I was told that nysc portal for batch A is closed and no corrections could be made.

she was told to pay #4600 for a new Jamb no and wait for batch b.
Re: Pls Help by yokiti: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2015

(1)

Pls Where Can I Serve In Akwa Ibom With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Nysc Intern At Pal Pension / Corp Members Re-double Efforts To Make Nigeria Drug Abuse Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.