Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court (1154 Views)

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
A real estate developer, Abraham Okoro, yesterday told a Lagos Magistrate’s court sitting in Ikeja how his estranged wife, Adedoyin Ogunmefun (nee Ajaba) allegedly brought another man’s pregnancy to his house pleading with him to accept it.
Okoro, who was giving evidence before Magistrate Abimbola Komolafe, said trouble started after the defendant lost her father in July 2000.
He said after the burial, his mother in-law, who was planning to go back to America a few weeks after, called a family meeting and said things were going to be difficult for the family after the demise of her husband.
Okoro added that after he enquired from his mother in- law what the matter was, he bought her a car to enable her move round.
The complainant, who said he formally married the defendant on June 17, 2006 and paid her dowry after two children, said he bought air ticket for his estrange wife, his two children and the mother in-law in July 2006 shortly after their marriage, for a vacation in US, stating that at the end of July, the wife came back to Nigeria and ran away with her two children on August 6, 2006.
He said she switched off her phone, but that they started living together again on Valentine ’s Day of 2007.

He said his wife then became pregnant and that he rejected his wife and mother-in-law’s pleading that he accept the pregnancy, because he had not touched her since the problems began.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/another-man-impregnated-my-wife/

If you are the man........ Will you accept the pregnancy
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by Islie: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
A real estate developer, Abraham Okoro, yesterday told a Lagos Magistrate’s court sitting in Ikeja how his estranged wife, Adedoyin Ogunmefun (nee Ajaba) allegedly brought another man’s pregnancy to his house pleading with him to accept it.

The man is really a detribalized Nigerian
Who believes you can marry anywhere with respect to your tribe and location
Because he is an Igbo
He lives abroad
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by bennyrazz: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
only a mentally deranged man or a man under some kind of jinx would accept a bastard as his child. Kudos to the man
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
for a vacation in US, stating that at the end of July, the wife came back to Nigeria and ran away with her two children on August 6, 2006.

I feel there are somethings the husband is not telling us because how could a lady leave the greener pasture of USA just like that and come down to Nigeria.

Something didn't add up there
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
For no circumstances will I accept a child that wasn't born by me when I was still legally marries to you and you decide to elope
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dre
Dre
Dre
Dre 11
Dre11
How many times I call u
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dyt:
Dre
Dre
Dre
Dre 11
Dre11
How many times I call u

Tell me what I did now
Am getting scared nowsmiley
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ok so she took a vacation and came back pregnant. Odi mma
Re: Another Man Impregnated My Wife...... Husband Tells Court by Islie: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
cococandy:
Ok so she took a vacation and came back pregnant. Odi mma

That case is serious

How the woman take talk am to the man is still a mystery to me self

(1) (Reply)

Handling Temper Problem / LOL Funny Facebook Posts Between A Mother And Her Daugther. / Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.