Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fixed Odd Trading - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fixed Odd Trading (1546 Views)

Free Fixed Odd Trading Strategies And Signals First Of It Kind In Naija / Fixed Odd Trading Miracle: No Fluke, Real Strategy / Free Fixed Odd Trading Strategies Never Done My Any One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Odd Trading by emtar(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
YOUR FIXED ODD REPORT BONANZA

On how to make $500 and above in just 30minutes work in a day on “Fixed odd trading” start up with as little as $10 minimums. Yes guaranteeeeeee.
This report you are about to read is base on how you can easily better off your life right now and more to the better level. If you want to be a man of honor, come along with me read this “latest powerful package of secret on fixed odd trading that make $500 in 30minute word a day.
But, let me ask you do you need money? If yes, forget about to pay your house rent, forget about to pay children school fees, forget about to meet up with your financial challenges. I have to try other avenue to generate money but no fruitful result.
Do you know that most people you think that they are gurus will not give/reveal vital secret of their magic of magic of making money. Have you tired them? Don’t worry yourself. They will not reveal it because I was once victims before I finally escaped and I thank God today that, am very much more than a conqueror. My friend you will also thanks God on this report. Just give your next tow minutes to show you the guddies in fixed odd trading you will start right now. But before I open up remember this quotable word of God. It says “my people perish for lack of knowledge.” this report in a knowledge that will transform your life and the and for family generally like me.  Information is powerful and is the key to better purse {fat purse} “who seek shall find” please you need to determine and plan and take action because knowledge with plan and action equal to good standard of living. Your life is changing to better as you are reading this report now! Believe this is not watering mouth. It is what I have been doing and teaching people. Even recently one of my students entered the market (fixed odd) within 4 hours and he made $2000. Now you too can do it. This report is yours and I want you to take a firm decision right now!
Please what do you understand by fixed odd trading? You do not know anything. Ok, I will tell you “Fixed odd trading” is a secret/slang language in use by guru traders that make things hard and confused for the incoming traders. They use the language to distract people away from Cool cash they are getting on internet. The meaning of fixed odd trading is just forecast on all the financial markets position and the entire financial instruments use and collect your percentage, do you understand? Ok it means you as a trader, you will forecast on the total currencies that are use in a particular period as you enter the market and get your minimum percentage of 10% per 3 second. Imagine what you will make in 2 hours a day.
Assuming you have $50 and you stake at $50 in 2-3seconds you get $5 instantly added to $50 = $50+$5=$55. Then do it again, again and again till you and at your targeted amount a day

WHY FIXED ODD IS MORE AND RELIABLE BETTER, THAN FOREX

 No software or robot nowadays for the market.
 No chart to watch or read
 No previous trading experience.
 No huge amount of $dollars is involved. Just $10.
 No need of domiciliary account.
 No qualification or certificate needed
 No office is needed to participate in this market.
 You can do it in your room, café even inside your car.
 You can place your trade through your handset
 You can withdraw your money through western union, money gram, and e.t.c.
 You can withdraw from your account anytime.
 You do not need to use all the money in your account but just a portion. Not like forex trading where you will expose all your account to trade
 In forex some broker might run away with your money ($ dollar) earned by you but with fixed odd at the market, you are 100% guaranteed of your money ($ dollars) (N 130 per $ 1 dollars now)
 No time wasted, just work for 10 – 20 minutes and make your $ dollars consistently and relax for another day if you like as I do
 No news to be read Japan news, U.K news, Canadian news or US news
 No big term like candle stick, Japanese candle stick, Fibonacci retrace e.t.c
 All your family can do it even school age imagine

Now you may be asking how would I get there and register and change the standard of your life. Yes this is a good question, I have laboured and done research that is yielding dollar ($) for me and to my seminar attendees and am about to give you as Xmas and new year 2009 BONANZA as I have said earlier. Although I will lunch this e-book by feb.2009 by God grace and it will be available on CLICK BANK.com but I have decided to do a pre lunch bonanza for just 50 people who are ready to change their song any time from now

This e-book that may be your now is title “latest powerful packaged secrets on fixed odd trading made easy” In this e-book you will find

 Step by step guide to set up your live account and demo account within few minutes
 How to fund, operate and withdraw money from your online account
 How to choose best currencies pairs to trade with and trading time to use.
 Simple steps to place the trade and walk away with your profit.
 The wonderful secrets to track the markets for profits simultaneously
 Rules of fixed odd that leaves your account size no alternate but to grow tremendously.
 How to start with just only $10. And growth it to $100 with in few hours a day.
 Starting to earn $3000 and above monthly.
 How to made profits in rising, falling and even flat markets period
 Money management strategies
 Meaning  of fixed odd trading
 How to register as a trader with both demo and live accounts.
 Strategies of picking using figure and news always
 How to send your money and also to withdraw your dollar $ here in Nigeria I.E. by wire cable or gift card
 Minimum taking up of $10
 Platform to follow tremendously

BONUSES ATTACHED ARE:

 24/7 mentorship for 3 months 
 E-books (3) on internet biz you can venture into by year 2009
 A complete e-book on how to pick a niche for affiliate
 65websites for your online business in year 2009
 Other benefits we will be attached.

Then text your teller number, your name and your personal email address immediately me. or The e-book plus bonus will get to your email box within 48 hour.s

Note: your money will be refunded if you do not make dollar ($) within 15 days.

NOTE
THIS BOOK IS TO GUIDES YOU. SO READ AND READ

(1) (Reply)

Coppens Fish Feed & Skagen Danish Fishmeal (72%) Available At Unbeatable Prices. / TAYO DEMOLA Inspires: Profitable Business Opportunity!!! / Choice Properties For Sale At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.