Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fixed Odd Trading Miracle: No Fluke, Real Strategy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fixed Odd Trading Miracle: No Fluke, Real Strategy (945 Views)

Free Fixed Odd Trading Strategies And Signals First Of It Kind In Naija / Fixed Odd Trading / Free Fixed Odd Trading Strategies Never Done My Any One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Odd Trading Miracle: No Fluke, Real Strategy by samoks247(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am here again to bring to you fixed odd trading strategy. What i have on offer is not FLASH UP AND DOWN for now.

Though i have that one for anyone who likes trading flash up/down.
For me itis a waste of time, when i can make money in 7 seconds trading RUNBETS.

What i have on offer is RUNBETS UP/DOWN, here using this strategy, you double your money in 7seconds.

It is better than RUNBETS Quick10% because you are making 90% gain, as against quick 10%'s 10% gain.Enough of the stories, here i offer money back guarantee,if you do not turn $10 into at least $100 within the first 4-5 days of using my strategy.
I will also reveal to you how you can use this strategy to trade RUNBETS UP/DOWN on Saturdays and Sundays.Any one interested should contact me on

+2348025446959 samoks247@yahoo.com
You can pay to the bank or arrange to pay in person, i'm a 300L student of The University of Lagos.

This strategy goes for just #5500, that is a price slash from #7000,just for this Festive season.For those doubting if this guy is for real, i have only one proof:

If you think i am not what i say i am, then i want you to fund your account with just $4 or $5, and i will trade on it just in

one day and turn it to 50$, then you pay me #11,500 for the strategy,

Samuel, see you at the summit in 2009.

(1) (Reply)

Good Will Of God I Bring To You All. / I Need Slim Fit Italian Suits / Onique Bliss Magazine(FREE PUBLICITY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.