Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02 (703 Views)

How Reliable Is 2001 Mazda Millenia / Urgent Help Needed! I Can't Kick-start My Mazda Millenia! / Which Is Better Between Nissan And Mazda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02 by Davidbee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fellow carlanders,

I have 2 different options presently;

A mazda 99 model (millenium) with 4 plugs, manual and I60k mileage and

A mazda 02 model (millenia) 4 plugs, Auto and I65k mileage.

Pls which of these cars is more problematic. I want a fuel economic car with less maintenance.

Urgent advice pls
Re: Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02 by Spyonsurveillan(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
As the year comes closer simply means technology is getting involved in any model produced. Now am advising you go for the 02 model as they would have looked into fuel consumption level before it was produced. They always want to get better @ Mazda.

Please bear in mind that you can also put a substantial level of security to your car if need arise. Just reach us as we have our contact details on our profile.

Kind regards.

1 Share

Re: Urgent Advice: Mazda Millenium 99 And Mazda Millenia 02 by Davidbee(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Spyonsurveillan:
As the year comes closer simply means technology is getting involved in any model produced. Now am advising you go for the 02 model as they would have looked into fuel consumption level before it was produced. They always want to get better @ Mazda.

Please bear in mind that you can also put a substantial level of security to your car if need arise. Just reach us as we have our contact details on our profile.

Kind regards.

Thanks

More opinions pls

(1) (Reply)

Ask Your Dodge/jeep Problems Here, I Might Be Able To Help / case closed / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.