Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV (857 Views)

How To Write A Catchy Cover Letter [template Included] / 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV by jayjay5oxide(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
A CV. Is a document that gives your employer an overview of your academic and professional backgrounds, thus it must be created with great care. In writing a catchy or attractive CV, avoid making unnecessary mistakes.

1. Write a proper heading for your CV
2. Never include your photograph on your CV except you are told to do so by the employer
3. Make sure you use font size 11 or 12. Don't use 14 or 16 in order to magnify the font size
4. Check for spelling mistakes with a well spelling tool or software
5. Avoid using the same words again and again to describe a particular work experience. Try to use different words at diverse context
6. Always include your email address in your CV
7. Divide your CV into sections with the help of proper headings in order to make it clear and easy to read
8. Avoid using i- attitude
9. Write a cover letter, your CV should always be accompanied by one.

To learn more and ask any question of your choice, kindly reply to this post Here or visit

http://www.cvbucket..com/2015/03/what-to-avoid-when-writing-attractive.html#more

1 Like

Re: What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV by Evergreen4(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice1, pls can u help me re-write or review my cv ?
Re: What To Avoid When Writing An Attractive Or A Catchy CV by jayjay5oxide(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Your welcome Mr Evergreen,have you visited the link provided in the post,,,,,,,,you can call me on 8162534441...i will be very glad to assist you

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Huawei – April 11 / Ayoola Foods Graduate Recruitment, May 2015 / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.