Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Need Help With Western Union Questions. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Western Union Questions. (3081 Views)

Please Help With Western Union / Send Ur Funds Tru Western Union/moneygram To China, Get Paid In Naira In 24hrs / I will Buy Western Union, Moneygram & bank transfer At Good Rate From You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
hi. i want to know if i can receive cash through western union on behalf of someone like my mom.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
She wont be able to go to bank herself.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by LagosBoi2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
where is the person sending from?
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by LagosBoi2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
She wont be able to go to bank herself.

Where is the sender sending from?
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by pietre(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let the sender just send it to your name and collect it..
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by henribj(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
hi. i want to know if i can receive cash through western union on behalf of someone like my mom.

if the sender has already sent the money in your moms name, you won't be able to receive it for her, she will have to get to the bank her self to identify her self and pick up the money
if the sender sent the money in your name for your mom, yes you can receive it
if the sender has already sent the money in your moms name, contact the sender and ask him to contact western union to change the receiver name from your moms name to your own name. since the money i assume is coming to nigeria, western union might refuse to change the information, in that case the sender should call the money back and then resend it fresh with your own information. for best resuts, the sender should go to the western union office where he sent the money from, his/her physical presence would make a lot of positive difference.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
from usa
LagosBoi2:
where is the person sending from?
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't have national Id card.
pietre:
Let the sender just send it to your name and collect it..
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you for the explanation. The person hasn't sent it. I'm presently with my mom and she cant walk to the bank at the moment. Can I go collect it on her behalf with her national ID card ?
henribj:

if the sender has already sent the money in your moms name, you won't be able to receive it for her, she will have to get to the bank her self to identify her self and pick up the money
if the sender sent the money in your name for your mom, yes you can receive it
if the sender has already sent the money in your moms name, contact the sender and ask him to contact western union to change the receiver name from your moms name to your own name. since the money i assume is coming to nigeria, western union might refuse to change the information, in that case the sender should call the money back and then resend it fresh with your own information. for best resuts, the sender should go to the western union office where he sent the money from, his/her physical presence would make a lot of positive difference.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by henribj(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
Thank you for the explanation. The person hasn't sent it. I'm presently with my mom and she cant walk to the bank at the moment. Can I go collect it on her behalf with her national ID card ?

no way
the picture on your moms ID card is it your picture?
do you bear same name with your mom?
if you should go ahead to pick the money which was sent with your moms name, you may be arrested at the bank cos this will be termed a case of stolen identity and attempt to defraud
since the person has not sent it, simply provide the person with your own name and ask the person to send it with your name, after which you can go pick it up with your PVC/drivers license/international passport
alternatively the person can send it to your moms name and then when your mom is chanced she can go pick it up
also, you can tell the person to send it to your moms bank account via www.worldremit.com services, they are also just like western union.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by fixed123: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
you dont have any valid id card??
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks sir.

henribj:

no way
the picture on your moms ID card is it your picture?
do you bear same name with your mom?
if you should go ahead to pick the money which was sent with your moms name, you may be arrested at the bank cos this will be termed a case of stolen identity and attempt to defraud
since the person has not sent it, simply provide the person with your own name and ask the person to send it with your name, after which you can go pick it up with your PVC/drivers license/international passport
alternatively the person can send it to your moms name and then when your mom is chanced she can go pick it up
also, you can tell the person to send it to your moms bank account via www.worldremit.com services, they are also just like western union.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by LagosBoi2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
from usa

Tell the person to send it through www.worldremit.com, It will be directly deposited into your mom's account, If you are careless with western union you may loose your money
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have sch ID card.
fixed123:
you dont have any valid id card??
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks. how many days will that take ? does my mom need worldremit account too ?
LagosBoi2:

Tell the person to send it through www.worldremit.com, It will be directly deposited into your mom's account, If you are careless with western union you may loose your money
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by LagosBoi2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote
author=Oyindamola4live post=31616910]Thanks. how many days will that
take ? does my mom need worldremit account too ?[/quote]

She does not need to open an account with them, she will just send her bank name, account name and number, that's all that is needed. I have sent you a message please respond
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by henribj(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
Thanks sir.

you are welcome
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by arbitrage: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2015
If your mom has GTBank internet banking access or Quickteller account, I think you can receive your Western Union into your bank account without having to visit banking hall. Check it up please. If you have a US Western Union MasterCard, you can also cash your sent fund directly into the card and withdraw at ATM. Get the card free to your US address at WUnetspendprepaid.com
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2015
ok thanks. I'm sorry i can't reply your mail because i have forgotten my password. I got on here through auto log in.
LagosBoi2:

She does not need to open an account with them, she will just send her bank name, account name and number, that's all that is needed. I have sent you a message please respond
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Appreciated sir. I'm learning new things now and will read more from the website you just told me. thanks
arbitrage:
If your mom has GTBank internet banking access or Quickteller account, I think you can receive your Western Union into your bank account without having to visit banking hall. Check it up please. If you have a US Western Union MasterCard, you can also cash your sent fund directly into the card and withdraw at ATM. Get the card free to your US address at WUnetspendprepaid.com
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by Oyindamola4live(f): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2015
My sister told me her state (Texas) was not added to the list of states on worldremit.com I want to ask if she can use other states and still get the money sent to my mom's account ?
henribj:

you are welcome
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by LagosBoi2(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote
author=Oyindamola4live post=31699179]ok thanks. I'm sorry i can't reply
your mail because i have forgotten my password. I got on here through
auto log in. [/quote]

I want to get to know you better but it's not advisable to drop your contact here in public because of spammers..how do we do it?
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by henribj(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Oyindamola4live:
My sister told me her state (Texas) was not added to the list of states on worldremit.com I want to ask if she can use other states and still get the money sent to my mom's account ?

i don't think that is wise because worldremit might want to verify her contact information. is there no one around you who has valid id card and can receive the western union? someone you absolutely trust? then you and the person can go to the bank together to receive the money.
Re: I Need Help With Western Union Questions. by gnykelly(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
if you bank with ecobank just go there with your voters card. it is straight forward.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Investing In A Business...i Need A Partner / Baba Ijebu/pools Betting Experience Here;does It Upgrade Or Downgrade Ur Income? / How Can One Earn Atleast $10 A Week ONLINE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.