Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Please Help With Western Union - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With Western Union (984 Views)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Share You Experience With Western Union / How Does Western Union Money Transfer Work In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Western Union by gbzed(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
What details do I need to give to the sender of the money when using Western union and how reliable is it
Re: Please Help With Western Union by seunlly(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
consult picca now.
I guess say una don hit
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Vickiweezy(m): 3:17am On Feb 25, 2017
gbzed:
What details do I need to give to the sender of the money when using Western union and how reliable is it

How far, PM me.
Re: Please Help With Western Union by gbzed(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Vickiweezy:

How far, PM me.
Send me ur gmail cos d email i used to register is gone
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Vickiweezy(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2017
gbzed:

Send me ur gmail cos d email i used to register is gone

Rubinoconsulting11@gmail.com
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Pxhone(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2017
gbzed:
You'll need a valid driving license, Voter card and National ID card...send the name on the ID to the sender including address.. and expected payout location should be Nigeria.
PM me if you need any help.
Re: Please Help With Western Union by gbzed(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pxhone:
You'll need a valid driving license, Voter card and National ID card...send the name on the ID to the sender including address.. and expected payout location should be Nigeria.
PM me if you need any help.
Is
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Pxhone(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2017
gbzed:

Is it one of the identity card or all
You will use one of the three card....only the name on the ID you're using.
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Pxhone(m): 12:44am On Mar 02, 2017
gbzed:

Is it one of the identity card or all
You will use one of the three card....only the name on the ID you're using. goodluck.
Or have you get the money now
Re: Please Help With Western Union by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2017
I pick WU and MG money with only my Bvn... Just send your name , state, country and address to the sender...then request for the tracking code

(1) (Reply)

99% Guaranteed Online Biz / WOW I Cant Believe I Got All These For Free!! / New Model Imported Shoes And Wristwatches --male/female @ Good Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.