Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite (2043 Views)

Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / Do You Know The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whenever they create threads, you will always like and follow it

Their topics are always relevant

emusmith
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Dotwillis1
CharlseNneji01
Rapmoney

The ones that creates irrelevant threads, that sucks -

Searching4love ...and the rest

My opinion

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by iceberylin(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
So undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by elantraceey(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Soo undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by VJSMILESS: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
so'th angry
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Viktoh(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
So undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
so angry ?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
So?

*Jobless dwarf*
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Rapmoney(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:

emusmith
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Dotwillis1
CharlseNneji01
Rapmoney

My opinion

Thanks for the mention sweerie. I appreciate cheesy
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by VJSMILESS: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by naijaboiy: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by naijaboiy: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op thanks!

Although it's been quite long I created a thread smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
Soo undecided
I actually created this thread because of Searching4love ... He's such a scum

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't know the difference btw you and searchingforlove
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Rapmoney(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:
I actually created this thread because of Searching4love ... He's such a scum
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Brugo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kindly list your name among the irrelevant ones that suck.
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by alberto2k(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
And so? undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't know the difference btw you and searchingforlove
k
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:
Kindly list your name among the irrelevant ones that suck.
you can do that
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:
And so? undecided
undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP, thanks jawe

Glad to be in ur list cool

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by alberto2k(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:
undecided
yes, how may I help your dwarf ass?undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by BoiledCorn: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rocking it in bacha with my bebi Rocktation angry
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
seriously
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:
yes, how may I help your dwarf ass?undecided
by getting the hell outta my thread

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lol cheesy cheesy grin

Elerii bu ni ya ee undecided
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Rapmoney(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:
seriously
Yeah, I'm telling youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by alberto2k(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:
by getting the hell outta my[b] silly thread[/b]
undecided grin grin
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Dotwillis1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol .. cool

Thanks Op

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Rapmoney(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

Elerii bu ni ya ee undecided
**Operation ignore kids!!!** cool
Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by damseyl(f): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided grin grin
swerve! Dry head!

1 Like

Re: Guys That Creates Most Sensible Threads On This Section and the opposite by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
damseyl:

emusmith
Tosyne2much
Naijaboiy
Dotwillis1
CharlseNneji01
Rapmoney

My opinion

Thanks Sweetie kiss

Like Naijaboiy, it's been long I created threads o...

Your mention is inspiring. Thanks wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Awoof! Get Glo 1GB Data For Just N200 / Dangote Dead? / Snorkeling In Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.